Has anyone not become racist after joining the real world (Post-college, post-parents taking care of you)?

Has anyone not become racist after joining the real world (Post-college, post-parents taking care of you)?

It seems like whenever someone enters the "real world" with black people they realize how their little liberal bubble of college was wrong.

the truth shall set you free

waiting for my buddy to leave college for this reason

Nope, still not racist.

so after college ur parents still took care of u... ok got it

Yup

sorry you all have teeny tiny dicks. get over it

sorry you have so much money u never have to be around the 99% of black people. u get the college 1% of rich nigs and say they are like everyone else

Nope, I couldn't give a rats ass about skin color. "Black Culture" on the other hand is an abomination.

I mean, in practice it's the same thing though.

Very few black people do not have black culture.

>race is just skin color

how low does your IQ need to be to seriously believe this meme

again, sorry for the tiny dong

None of them don't. those that try to get away always have some degenerate relative they look up to. even the mixed race ones. On the outside they appear to be cival but on the inside they long to be monkies. They are ticking time bombs.

what game is this?

listen man my dick is 7 inches 7.2 on a good day. i thought like u once... i had a black guy over my house from work. thought nothing of it. what kind of racist fuck would right? THEN BAM. he has a fucking gallon of purple drank and its filled with sugar and alcohol. he then gets so drunk i cant get him to leave my house at 4 in the morning and me and my girl try to drop him off at his house and it wont gtfo of the car until i straight up tell him to cause we cant find his house..... soooo we let the nig out on his street and i never talk to it again. that was the firsssstttt time i tried to be not racist... want more?

>me and my girl
kek, that's when I stopped reading

Yeah, showing me another shitty culture that encompasses less than 20% of whites totally justifies black culture that represents the vast majority of blacks.

why? does Ebonics offend you friend? i thought u were the king black lover? shieettt dawg

I was calling you a faggot virgin, dipshit. but I guess I can add retard to the list of your characteristics

This

there's a high chance youll find people that are annoying or shitty as fuck that are coincidentally the same race out there in the "real world"...

just try not to apply their behavior to everyone in their race because you'll be profiling people before you actually get to know them and limiting your life...

Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers.

Oh and fuck niggers.

i was libtard.
entered the real world.

i understand races have their differences now and i try not to associated with the lesser members of each race. but to be honest. its hard to determine which nigger is cool, or about to rob me.

in college but i have a lot of side jobs.
My experience with black people.
The men are lazy potato's that need 20 people to do the job of 1 person. The black woman on the other hand work really hard, maybe not smart but they actually work.

Still, i am a racist. But in biology nearly everyone is a racist.

27. Have worked in warehouses, farms, restaurants, among other things. Lots of different nationalities. Not obviously racist yet..

kinesiology isn't the same thing as bio, asshat. I can tell that's your true major cause you would have learned about humans all coming from africa

> Gets pwnd
> Posts same thing again
> Doesn't understand life or logic

>But in biology nearly everyone is a racist.
autism

... and then ignored the next quarter million years of evolution.
Asshat.

"So far, the earliest finds of modern Homo sapiens skeletons come from Africa. They date to nearly 200,000 years ago on that continent. They appear in Southwest Asia around 100,000 years ago and elsewhere in the Old World by 60,000-40,000 years ago"
literally where the fuck are you getting millions of years from? jesus christ, shit school you go to

>he believes the garbage he reads on Sup Forums

>little liberal bubble of college
You went to college, OP?
What did you major in? Eugenics?
Did you graduate?

not really racist

but being in the food industry makes me hate those ghetto ass black people that come in and want special treatment, then scream or insinuate that i'm racist for stating the obvious

they even screamed at my supervisor for being racist when she refused to give them a refund

and she's fucking black

like fucking come on

also fuck white people

250,000years = quarter million years. Did the math for ya since you seem to be too blinded to understand that you just backed up his claim

Racism is the act of acknowledging that there are differences between human races.
The most obvious example would be the skin color.

Then you have the bone structure and genetics. For one, black people don't have neanderthal DNA in them unlike all other human races (except the aboriginals, but they breed with another extinct race) .
2, you can identify the race of a human skeleton, just by looking at its shape.
3 you can identify the race by doing a DNA test.

This would not be possible if there where no differences. So, yes i am a racist. Do i discriminate? yes, because police statistics show that blacks are more likely to rob you but that's probably because of the nigger music they have where gun violence and thievery are promoted, ban shitty music from promoting gangs and other nigger stuff and you will see in a span of 20 years a decrease in gangs, thievery and black on black murders.

So in my opinion, shitty music is to blame

so i have life experience and you just name call cool mate.

retard

more autism