Dubs like this?

Neither do you OP.

Lol hi RAWRXD Can haz dubbz

And this is how it's done.

I can sigle in my desire

Singles

あなたは哀れです。

here you go fag

step the fuck back niggers and le me show you how the real dubz are achieved. CHECK them!

fucking newfag

Winners

And this OP, is how you do it.

Also

whoa

/thread

What are dubs? I keep seeing the term here.

How is a dub works?

4chin pls

you neither, fuck face

Pepe falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, the frog with no GF immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the sad frog's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LONELINESS.

OP, you're a fag.
Also check'em

Check em

This is how you get dubs :^)

Even when odds, you are always close to getting dubs.

>samefaggin this hard
>mfw