Mr fagbot

>i run a multi million dollar business in human trafficking, weapons, and drugs... all one on site... so the customer can order a fuckslave and their weed together.
>i'm written to be smart but apparently i'm too lazy or stupid to figure out how to do basic server deployment
>i mean, it's only a highly illegal, profitable website, and my freedom is dependent on it working correctly.. why bother
>i'm going to give you access to all of my code and servers hackerman, but dont' look at what any of it does!

B R A V O

DPR was pretty much this stupid

Idk the whole thing seems pretty realistic to me.

> to figure out how to do basic server deployment
> to

opinion discarded.

just because you're a successful businessman doesn't make you intelligent. just look at donald trump.

The notepad thing was pretty dumb...
They hav a fucking guy to watch what they're doing.
The best hacker in the world could've figured out another method a bit more subtle.

You can just hire it monkeys to do that shit for you. Cartels have kidnapped some to do shit for them.

So what is the end game for the Asian tranny hacker?

dread pirate roberts was more than one person m8o

get more dresses

DPR was a even more retarded Tbh, retard checked his mail from his friend's house once and actually used his own name when asking questions about how to set up the forum for SR.
He even tried to contact a hitman when it's obvious they're all scammers/FBI on the onions.

DPR never existed, like Sandy Hook

ugly people: the show

We're 5 episodes in and the main characters have done the equivalent of the first episodes worth of stuff from the last season

why are we watching this again?

Don't tell me you weren't wishing that Fishface and Crimson Chin would lez out when they were sitting on that couch.

i'll take Fishface over Crimson Chin

Although i'd let Tyrell or Elliot to ravage my boipucci

to watch rome burn

why didn't they just look over the counter and shoot her?

And what the hell is a governmental organization doing with security that uses single stack pistols?

Hacking his chromosomes

This.
Also this is the same exact badguy subplot.

Getting dubs.

there's no proof of this.

maybe if you post it again people will agree

beautiful

impressive

Is Elliot kill?

Rat tail guy is most likely kill, so they would need Elliot now.

Did S2 start? Is it any good?

S1 looked promising but the whole Fight Club tweest killed it for me

Why would you push your face over an obscuring object when you know there are other enemies in the vicinity ?

S2 is OK. It's like a worse Better Call Saul if we're talking about nothing happening.

so this e-corp jew seems way too confident, was this hack orchestrated so they could gain more power

I think he's just projecting confidence, he's stuck convincing the board to keep him in place and BD Wong is ready to fuck him in the ass.

Bring down the system to bring up their own. Make their own money. Instead of the government. They playing the long game. And this is why no big business like every Corp exists in real life. No one has all the debt and computer backup systems. .

>mfw realizing Email wants us to think Ray is this season's Vera
>mfw realizing Ray is actually going to be a big significant bad guy this season

DARYL NO!

Why did Ray not want Elliot to see his site? Elliot is a big boy dark net hacker, he's seen dark net markets before.

Also
>Ray uses firefox/windows to access the darknet
>not a flash drive running Tails OS and Tor browser

>you can't configure firefox to open onion sites directly

> Tails

I can, but youre still using the fucking Firefox browser. It's like turning an ipad into a laptop it's one thing thats shitty at both functions.

He didn't have a membership

S2 is mostly filler but if you thought the fight club thing was a "twist" you're probably brain dead enough to enjoy season 2.

haven't you been enjoying season 2 so far?

who the fuck is this guy?

I assume it's someone related to Tyrell's antics during Elliot's blackout? Whoever is in charge of this narrative mess needs to get thier shit together. I knew season 2 might suffer once I found out S1 was made from a cannibalized movie script.

I think that guy mows my lawn.

We're 5 episodes in and the main character has basically done nothing cept help a random dude with a website.

This is small time shit after what happened in season 1, hopefully there is a big payoff but I can't see what it would be. BD Wong is the only reason to keep watching at the moment.

elliot woke up in the back of his SUV at the beginning of S2.

I don't understand.

Why didn't the first guy do the server migration? He's the one that set up the marketplace presumably?

so who was the guy that eliot was using the notepad with?

I think Craig was vetting Elliot to see if he was trustworthy enough to do something else for him.

Elliot even said that the other cunt obviously knew what he was doing and should've easily been able to do whatever Craig asked Elliot to do.

I think he set up the dark net marketplace for Craig.

i see, why did he refuse big craig for?

he was the guy that was in charge of the parking lot where Tyrell's car was in the season 1 finale

he saw Elliot leave Tyrell's car after the big hack

the FBI came later and found Tyrell's car and questioned this guy, probably about any accomplices

Joanna got to him first and began paying him off to get him to lie to the FBI about Elliot to protect Elliot and through him, Tyrell

what is the tor browser based on again?

I don't think he did refuse to continue working on the website for Craig, see

Meryl Streep's daughter makes makes my dick diamonds. It's the eyes, there's something about her eyes that sets me off.

anons, would you be able to set this shit up and turn the other way for the contents of the site?

lots of ethical consequences to ponder.

id burn ray down tbqhfampie

>implying I wouldn't set it up, get paid, then immediately destroy it and throw everyone to the FBI with some untraceable elite hacking skills

No, I would probably only allow the sale of drugs.

That's where most of the profit from running dark net markets comes from anyway.

She should be fucking dead.

t. plays cowadooty

take that back, she's our girl.

just want to snuggle up to that beak of hers

i think the problem is that these illegal websites aren't super hard to create to the average hackermen, they didn't need Elliot

also
Elliot knows about these kind of websites, why is he impressed? i'm sure he visite websites like that before, probably even worse.

>And what the hell is a governmental organization doing with security that uses single stack pistols?
Muh .45 stopping power

Btw why did hackerman use the black guy from hot tub time machine's computer to hack the FBI?

because only terminal he had access to.

but tune in next week to watch the actual hack the fbi scenes, only on USA Network!

Someone post that webm of that lady BTFOING Angela with that Winston Churchill million dollar quote please, I need it

>why is Elliot impressed he visits sites like this all the time

I think any "surprise" he had was seeing all the shit and knowing it was Ray behind it, who had seemed so nice and caring (as evidenced by the next scene of his where he's debating between the two halves he knows of Ray)

second, just because he takes sites like these down a lot doesn't numb him to how fucking terrible they are each time. He's a pretty good person ("I wanted to save the world"), I bet shit like that really fucks him up

So.... who the fuck is slaughtering the FBI?

The chinese hackers

Even more psychological shit and edgy rants.

That killed it for you? I ended up more taken in with how blatantly they acknowledged the inspiration. That pixies cover they played floored me.

>"I'm gonna hack me some of that FBI"
>sends in guys to shoot up the place

wtf i hate frogs now

Notice the admin name
>caretaker

Elliot is in a mental hospital

So is he actually haxing the FBI then

yeah just exchange irc handles by paper note

Rob Riggle is a good actor. He does a good job at playing a murderous chaffeur.

That was the tranny gook who works for the dark army.

I need a webm of white rose giving dom that slow head turn look after she speaks up at the first meeting

first season was cool but this one feels entirely like filler

Not an excuse because it was still definitely weak, but I think that was probably the easiest method to immediately communicate it to the audience without further drawing out that aspect of the scene

Why exactly did Elliot want to help Ray again? To piss off Mr Robot and then... what?

wasnt he just using his computer so he didnt have to hack the fbi on his own

more like why didn't they just shoot through that thing. it's not like she's hiding behind thick steel

same here

s2 has been surprisingly slow. hopefully it's just a good buildup

Who? I don't remember that character

Ray told Elliot he'd let him borrow the hot tub time machine so he can go back and stop his dad from throwing him out of a window

>LGTSS
>smellyiot

This episodehad no Leon, that's why it was shit
I'm calling it
Leon, Pro Era, and A$AP Mob gonna roll up on Robertson and pedo crew for fucking with Hackerman

it was ubuntu faggot

But didn't the guy get beat up by Craig for something?

Craig then gave him a speech about money and health, but the guy said Craig needed someone who could move shit and set up hot and cold something. Craig went to a car where that other guy said he could beat up the dude again and Craig said beating him up won't make him learn shit he doesn't know.

Figured the guy wants out and wanted someone to replace him so he plays dumb enough to need replacing but smart enough not to get killed immediately and know what they need the person to know and do.

I was rubbing hoping it'd happen. Fucking hack writers.

>Don't tell me you weren't wishing that Fishface and Crimson Chin would lez out when they were sitting on that couch.
The facial expression of Crimson Chin really made me think they were gonna rub tacos

look at me!

i'm acting!

I thought it would happen.

WITH YOUR FEET ON THE AIR
YOUR HEAD IN THE GROUND

>implying Craig Robinson's character doesn't have goons

Yes because brilliant geniuses are almost always tech savvy. Steve Jobs anyone?