ITT: Things republicans are too stupid to understand

ITT: Things republicans are too stupid to understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zOnI_6NhR2o
coldsteel.com/brooklyn-basher.html
ucr.fbi.gov
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8316-raped-in-the-peace-corp-now-i-post-on-mpc/page__st__120#entry232441
businessinsider.com/r-oklahoma-man-kills-three-suspected-burglars-with-ar-15-rifle-2017-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol. "Assault Weapon" is not even a proper term for a Firearm. That is a term generally used by people who are either ill-informed or trying to spread fear. Its quite simply impossible for a weapon to "assault" someone on its own.
Gun Laws are definitely something that America needs to work on reforming, but fear-mongering is not the way to do it.

When a thing actually should cause fear, it is not fear mongering to point that out. It's only fear mongering when the threat of the thing you are talking about is greatly overstated.

Assault weapons is a title, not a type

So do kitchen knives and hammers and sometimes dildos.

(yawn)

Fuck off back to plebbit libtard

mine haven't killed anyone. they must be defective.

do the world a favor and don't reproduce

The "assault weapon" thing is ludicrous from the other angle too. What kind of weapon is made for not assaulting? A knife or a baseball bat is just as much an assault weapon as an AK-47.

Baseball bats are made to play baseball.

So why do we need guns if you can do all your killing with a kitchen knife?

youtu.be/zOnI_6NhR2o

Let's let the gubment have all the weapons a-amirite?

>Guns can kill people
>Guns are dangerous
>Anyone can obtain a gun (even illegally)
>There will always be a corrupt person or group who wants to use guns to kill
Guess what? Taking away guns for law abiding citizens is the dumbest idea ever. Unless you can find every gun (even illegally sold ones) and destroy them, as well as take away the ability to produce new ones, guns are gonna be around and people are gonna use them to kill if they really want to.

Fucking retard I'm a eurofag and would love to have texas esque gun laws, you cuck.

Because someone who doesnt give a shit about your stupid gun laws will shoot your ass and use your knife to cut your tiny pecker off and shove it down your throat.

/thread

I've got one: Truth isn't subjective. When you don't like the facts, you can't just make up your own alternative facts.

Conservatards will read that and not have a clue what it means. They'll call me a libtard because to them it looks like I threw random words together. This idea is beyond their comprehension.

Only faggots aren't /k/

>guns are gonna be around and people are gonna use them to kill if they really want to.

So why have speed limits? People still drive too fast so let's abandon them. Drunk-driving laws? DUI's are issued all the time. Let's get rid of those too. No need for any laws that people break on a regular basis.

Don't be fooled, the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with freedom and liberty. it's about cash. It's the only amendment that guarantees the right to own a material good. Gun control means less money for the GOP's donors, and they can't have that.

I have an AK at home and it never crossed my mind to shoot a person.

I'm waiting for the race war.

Once they take away our guns, only then are we truly fucked.

People kill, dumbass.

>assault weapons kill
>regular weapons are perfectly safe

I get the feeling you'd buy an assault katana in a heart beat.

>implying most of the alt-right fags aren't also from plebbit
Someone didn't visit Sup Forums on April 1st.

The difference is that people driving recklessly is a danger to themselves as well. Someone with a gun with the intent to cause harm isn't gonna accidentally shoot themselves if they're not a dumbass. But if everyone had guns, he'd think twice about pulling one out and say, holding up a store clerk or trying to go on a killing spree.

>gun problem
Nope.
>nigger problem
Definitely.

Blacks are violent, ruthless killers. Their white society glorifies killing, especially each other, to gain respect in their community. They rape, assault, violently rob, any target, at any time.

An "assault rifle" sits idle until picked up and used. Blacks do not.

>made to play baseball

coldsteel.com/brooklyn-basher.html

not this one

>coldsteel.com

Still easier to burn you while you sleep

redneck trash

Majority of US crime rate.

He's actually spot on.

There's a text by a peace core officer explaining why precisely blacks are the worst race on the planet.
>violence
>gibmedat attitude
>general superstition and idiocy

/thread

>assault weapon
You mong, anything can be an assault weapon.

This is now a liberal hate thread.

nah you're just both racist as fuck

If we removed the Blacks (13% of the population) ALL crime across the U.S. would drop by more than 50% for violent crimes, more than 60% for petty crimes.

Actually banning guns is more like banning cars, not speed limits. We have gun laws just like we do on driving. People will still always drive recklessly and cause deaths just like people will always use guns to commit crimes.

No, you're just a fucking retard.

ucr.fbi.gov

I'm not racist. It's ingrained in black culture. They invent nothing and expect charity. Africa is by far the most resource plentiful area of the planet; yet they did nothing with it.
The guy didn't even shit on them, he just says it like it is. We should leave them be on their own left to their own devices. They don't need nor deserve help.

Also, just bought a tactical assault knife. What do you think guys?

trailer park, degenerate, cousin fucking trash

Actually upper class eurofag but nice try, bonobo.

Mine is a long range assault knife.

R8?

>cites fbi unified crime reporting statistics that gathers crime information across all of the U.S.
>must be racist

Stay ass-blasted faggot

stab yourself with it

faggot with micro dick/10

Too deadly, needs to be nerfed. BAN

I'm not a nigger; it's just a mantlepiece.

Racist peace core officer?? Lul

He wasn't racist at all.

Fuck I need to find that text.

yea, funny how it's been lost. trips wasted on a faggot

>link to FBI crime stats frontpage
>no actual citation
The entire US government thinks you're a faggot.

souce = www.whitehouse.gov

Then again, so does water if used improperly

Found it. Read carefully.

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8316-raped-in-the-peace-corp-now-i-post-on-mpc/page__st__120#entry232441

Burning someone in there sleep is pretty hard .... i mean just last week i tried to burn my house down and kill that bitch of a wife i have ( she is still alive unfortunatly ) but first i had to check all the smoke alarms were off then i had to go to the store and buy a gas can then go to the gas station and fill it up i get home and i have to dump it everywhere while making sure not to get any on myself and i had to be quiet enough not to wake her up and let me tell u that isnt as easy as they make it look in the movies ... anyways so i go to light the gas and i was like wait ... i aint even got a lighter. So i had to run back to the store and buy one. I got back home and most of the gas had evaporated and the stinch woke up my wife. Next thing i know the police are at my door... long story short its better to just shoot people .... sorry for all tye shit spelling and grammer ... im typing this on my phone while taking a shit stoned off my ass ... i mean im so stoned ive been sitting on the can for 5 min now wondering if ive alrady taken my shit or if i still have to go

naw

Here it is in picture format for convenience's sake.

naw

>Being so autistic that you can't click on which year and the types of crimes statistics you are looking for

Kill yourself.

Fine, then you're only solidifying its statement.

Turns out i still had to go ... so the real question is why did my butt hole feel like i took a massive dump

naw

>l-look it up y-yourself
>I'm n-not going to spoon f-feed you
Sounds an awful lot like you still don't have a source.

kek

No it sounds like you're a dumb nigger that can't follow basic instructions.

Assault cars kill, too. So do Assault knives, bats, clubs, ropes, chains, fists....

>UR A DUM NIGGER!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>still not posting a source

He did + he told you what to do to get the stats.

Stop trying to be clever, nature doesn't allow you to do so outside a basketball court.

you're a little late to the party. Like a lot late. fucking dumbass

''>''

sage goes in all fields

>master race

And what is the truth? What is indisputable by anyone, anywhere.

Face facts fuckboy, there isnt any truth save one. Everyone will die one day

I like how some of the articles include the source the articles come from, while others are cropped out conveniently. you're pathetic

>sage goes in all fields
*thinking* that works

I like how you expect of me to give you everything on a silver platter despite having the ability to look it up yourself.
>pathetic
Or should I say
>classic

You were just arguing about his source, so which is it, does he not have one or is it wrong?

Still hasn't posted one.

>ITT: libtards get fucked and say "no sources" while looking at the source

Hitler did nothing wrong

source www.google.com

I don't get it. He didn't.

The way I see it, you want protection?
>Properly registered hand gun, check.
You want to hunt?
>Properly registered hunting rifle, check.
Anything outside of these two ranges of firearms are unneeded and are bought/sold for the soul purpose of fear, intimidation, and the "man guns are fun" factor. Weapons are serious matters and sure as hell shouldn't be treated as a toy or for amusement. Their purpose is to KILL. That's just my view. But this concept that any regulation on buying/registering firearms is "the guv'ment comin to take my guns away" is absurd exhagguration at best.

This 100%.

Although both take mountains of paperwork here in yurop. :(

So I have an illegal AK and Mosin.

Well, for starters take off the buzzword "Assault" as there is no "Assault" classification for firearms. It's literally News Spin to make them sound more terrifying and violent.

Secondly, the utility of a weapon is to kill. Don't get mad at the hammer for driving the nail, get mad at the carpenter for nailing the baby to the tree. I'm sure any Republican knows the function of a weapon is to kill.

Nice bait thread tho. Weapon bans will always trigger Sup Forums

Holy shit, I didn't even notice my own Freudian slip.

>Weapon bans

OP didn't even mention 2nd Amendment Rights and I'm here spouting WON"T TAKE MUH GUNS!

lol. Weapon threads are powerful to me I guess.

Yeah I've many a BLT with and AR-15.
Oddly enough my neighbors move out when I make one.

Not OP but personally I never asked for a weapon ban as a dem. I just want a bit stricter regulation and registration for firearms that aren't made for domestic use. (Your not hunting or casually protecting yourself with an M16)

Hmmm

gun grabbing scum BTFO :^)

Yeah, read Also, tough cookies. Just recently a man in Oklahoma defended his home with an automatic rifle and the assailants grandfather is calling his choice of weapons unfair. Everyone is laughing at the foolish grandfather of a common street thug.

businessinsider.com/r-oklahoma-man-kills-three-suspected-burglars-with-ar-15-rifle-2017-3