Would you a single mother?

Would you a single mother?

Date, no.
Sex, probably

Yes, but not her.

Sweet jesus, not her.

not unless she was a hotass milf with a thick ass and huge juicy tits

no. avoid them like the plague.

you will NEVER be #1 in the relationship, and have to deal with the other parents and other bullshit.

steer clear and look for a single girl you can be spontaneous and go places with, not have to worry about the ball and chain kid who will ruin pretty much everything you will do with your single mom gf.

Only if the kid joins in

single girl with no kid*

The absolute best sex I have is with single mothers.

The absolute worst times of my life were being in relationships with single mothers.

Just think, they're great enough to fuck and get pregnant. They're so terrible however they can't keep the baby's father.

yes as long as the kid isn't half jamal. once you go black you can never go back.

While i would advise being really careful about getting into a relationship with a single mother you can get a really good bargain. The single moms I've dated have all been 7-8s where I'm only a 4-5 on my best day. Just don't start trying to be a parent to their kid. That's the road to ruin

Not that bad

I know trans women - personally - who are better looking than that.

What are the positives?

Same girl?

Oh yeah. I dated a 53 year old woman last year with 26 and 22 year old daughters. The best part about it was the daughters could have rubbed their bare pussies on my penis and it would have cried for the abuse their mom committed upon it. She was actually making time with another guy while she was tearing my dick out root and all with her vaginal and anal muscles, it provided me with welcome rest. She's been with him exclusively for yhe past 5 months or so though, she might be serious with him.

Probably not. If there's a child that means the father is likely still around. Thus someone she's had sex with is still around, and when things get rough in a relationship it is easy to fall back on old comfortable habits, like fucking your ex.

Could be.

no. never. ever.

Create a single mother?

Yes

I accidentally a whole single mother once

This. It's just not worth it, no matter how good the pussy is.

I married one, single worst mistake of my entire life

no but i would pay 5 niggers to rape her while i'm ejaculating on her naked and tied daughter

Elaborate?

Not that particular one.

Not that one, her kid is too ugly.

yes, elaborate user