Sup Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forumsros...

So, i broke up with my ex around 6-8 months ago. 3 weeks ago was her birthday, she texted me the morning after her party, that it was wierd waking up without me. She seemed open to finding back together, but once i started pushing her more, she seemed to close down.

any tips? (picture unrelated)

shameless bump

She was just making sure you're there for her to run back to if she so chooses.

Also, people are usually sadder in the morning and brighten up once they get out of bed. The idea probably lost its appeal once she got up.

No nudes? Fuck off

She's using power play don't give in unless she lets you fuck and when she quits with the sex dump her again

I guess your right, because she sends me semi offensive snaps once in a while too..

She is just keeping her hooks in you. Expect her to do this sort of thing every few months until she gets someone new, but don't fall for it.

She texted me until 18:00 danish time or so - but i guess thats still morning when u partied until 10 :)

>any tips?
don't crawl back to her because it seems like she tries to prepare her return. Women who do shit like that have no will to come back. My sister says they just can't stand the fact that their exes have a happy life in which they forget them so they make sure to get in their minds again

can you define 'pushing her more' OP?

Trying to hint at a date, sex and stuff like that. Really hidden hints doe...

I guess your right, all those sudden selfies with a sexual undertone really makes sense - if that's what she is doing.

right. she might have read that as interest. sometimes the only attractive thing about someone is the fact you can't be with them. once she thought she had you again, the game became boring again.

Post them

a real life cunt, thats what she is then.. :)

don't be that guy. move on and fuck other bitches. stop putting her on a pedestal

>hint at a date, sex and stuff like that
>hint
completely wrong. That's what she wants. Hint shit that never gets serious and as long as you hint and wait for her response everything goes as she wants. She has your attention but no obligations. Women who want to come back to their exes want to meet.

i guess ill just have 2 leave her tf alone - here she is btw.

fyi a real screamer - our neightbours often knocked on the door while we were having sex.

Were you the one screaming because you had to look at her?

Yup, ur right my new main man!

and people try to convince me average looking girls weren't psycho bitches

This one is as psycho as they come.

she was lonely for a little bit but then realised she was being stupid and let it be.

>she was lonely for a little bit but then realised she was being stupid and let it be.
and
>My sister says they just can't stand the fact that their exes have a happy life in which they forget them so they make sure to get in their minds again
together are the truth

How the fuck did we go from this....

To this. I would rather fuck a homeless man with a severe case of diarhea than that bitch.

he said pic not related. Hot bitches get you attention

best advice
go to 9gag.com