Is this the GOAT vampire film?

is this the GOAT vampire film?

Interview's pretty good too

What is let the right one in?

All wrong.

It's Shadow of the Vampire.

Fuck, ur right

Let the right one in, is close 2nd tho

I've never actually seen that so since you think so highly of it, and know I was right about Shadow, I'll check it out.

Pretty great Senpai just make sure its not the remake

Despite a few faults, it's a pretty perfect adaptation and one of my personal faves.Coppola's last great film.

Vampire's Kiss

Hahahhahahaha

No

"What We Do in the Shadows" was true vampkino.

What's the matter user, you don't like fun?

John Carpenter's is

It objectively is.

I love it the question was GOAT, kiss does not fit this, it's Niccage-tier which really should have its own category

Cage is GOAT.

agreed famalam.

Objectively correct, kiss is still shit

Every single performance in that movie is garbage save Gary Oldman who pulls off an incredible, interesting yet still creepy Dracula. The art design and effects are legendary, but holy shit, worst casting ever.

>implying it isn't a better vampire comedy than What We Do in the Shadows

Didn't like Hopkins? Fuck you m8

Vampire comedies,
vampires kiss > what we do > dead and loving it>queen of the damned

The Spanish version of Universal's Dracula was fucking top-tier.

It takes all the weirdness of the stage play that Tod Browning's version adapted, but without Bela Lugosi or Edward Van Sloan to take their roles seriously the overacting gets dialed up to 11.

this
Hopkins was the only good aspect of the film. Everything else was garbage. I love Gary Oldman but it caused me pain to watch him in this (though nothing compared to the pain of watching poor Keanu pretend to be British...).

no

shit film but did the vampires from 28 days of night scare the FUCK out of anyone else

>le jeopardy answer