Listening to albums while playing video games

>listening to albums while playing video games

who's that cutie

i sit in my old armchair with a pipe as i listen to the next album while contemplating life

patricians listen to podcasts and audiobooks while playing video games

>he doesn't know who Taylor Swift is

Hell no, I don't wanna mute the great and memorable music of my video games.
If I wanna listen to my own albums, I will just listen to the damn albums.

Also, if I would want to listen to my own music own my games, I only do so for games with customizable soundtracks like GTA or Audiosurf.
Or do my own mods for games with bland music like Elona+ which allows for MP3 customization for music. Hell, I even made my own Studio Ghibli MP3 music pack mod for Elona+.

But what video games do they playing while listening to them?
Europa Universalis 4 + Cum Town is a pretty good combo

>not recording a new soundtrack for every game you own

i once played that spoopy chapter (and the rest of the game) of half life 2 while blasting motown christmas songs compilation
shit was cash desu

>playing video games

>indulging in works of fiction

>enjoying anything

Am I supposed to endure Tibia's original bgm?

I don't do it for games i never played, only those i'm sick of the ost but hooked on the gameplay.

>snakeposting

this. I play binding of isaac or lyne if i really want to pay attention to this discussion/lecture. Like with Jordan Peterson

>listening to albums

lmao rockists

>>he doesn't know who Taylor Swift is
Lucky bastard

>artist appears in a video game

>not listening to ASMR while playing games.

I wish I could pipe indoors

> not listening to albums in full from any genre because they know the artist they love is full of shit filler.

what is this the 50s?

>tfw im actually having an existential crisis about the meaninglessness of consuming media

it has bgm now?

Whoa, that's pretty nuts.

You should be careful!

You have to be 18 to use this board.

I'm 24, I just have anxiety my man

another day
another tripfag filtered

Nice 4 4

another day
another dubs to match those sick quads

Elaborate? I think this can help you

>implying I should give a crap about doing anything for society

t. hedonist

Well it's always been at the back of my mind that I'm consuming too much media. So much that it's not even something I do to relax or wind down, but something I plan out by reading charts, making "to-listen/watch" lists and whatever.

Recently it's gotten worse tho, I got a job at a bar where I work 3 nights out of the week and am pretty much free for the rest. These free days I do nothing creative, nothing to express myself or learn and "develop my character". I just watch TV, listen to music and read.

Now I'm struggling to even enjoy the time I'm wasting as I keep thinking I'm gonna forget the media I consume in the near future anyway.

I'm probably gonna pull myself out of this soon, but it's where I'm at at the moment. Thanks for the pic, user

>thinking that is about society
its about yourself man