So, Sup Forums...

So, Sup Forums, how do you deal with the depressing knowledge that you will likely never be in a relationship with the person you feel strong desires for?

dildos

rape her/him?

I don't have strong feelings for anybody and never have, so I don't know how to answer you.

how can you feel strong desires for someone you don't personally know?
you build relationships OP, it's not like the movies.
something tells me OP has never had a girlfriend.

stop being a faggot and acting like you know the future?

also stop being a faggot.

op is never not a faggot
>being this new

yeah that's why i said stop being a faggot

>being a contentious faggot

>never not a faggot
but
>stop being a faggot
literally kys

This, basically.

If you think you are hopelessly in love with someone who doesn't return your affection then what you have is lust. Nothing more, nothing less. You don't have a 'relationship' with this person any more than you have a relationship with a $10m Ferrari that you also don't have.

Faggots

so gay

>something tells me OP has never had a girlfriend.

sounds like a Catch-22

Well keep on living

You're right, I never had a girlfriend. Not for longer than a couple of weeks. I've not found anyone that I click with.

I feel an attraction to said person's looks and perceived personality. So not exactly a desire for that particular person but for those traits.

I dunno, it could be where I'm in the middle of some fuck nowhere where it's hard to meet anyone and there are only a handful of remotely desirable women.

Life is the journey of self improvement. Find some motivation and fix /change whatever needs to be. If you aren't desirable, make yourself so.
If you can't manage that, get over yourself and stop crying on an anonymous message board.

This guy gets it. Just make sure you don't get caught.

Shut up faggoy

>I feel the same phenomena as everyone else but I'm meek and vulnerable
>please feel bad for me

I got other shit to do, dude.

I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm asking how to deal with it.

I desire every hot girl I see and I don't want a relationship with any of them, so it's pretty easy. MGTOW nigga

She is a slut / good time deal bro. get some too , treat her how she wants to be treated like a slut

just stop caring. You'll eventually get used to it

Already had it, nothing matters in life anyway broski.