ITT: Sup Forums proves that they're not autistic

ITT: Sup Forums proves that they're not autistic

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

>protip: You can't

23. You can't prove I am though since I got tested when I was younger

Scored a 10. Judging from how i was when i where younger, it proves to me personally that autism is just a fancy way of saying spoiled, little bitch that needs to grow the fuck up and stop being a crybaby

Checked

can i habe dubs?

Who made you hate yourself your mom or your dad?

And nice trips user.

So it's confirmed that liberals have autism?

other people did. but i don't hate myself anymore

i'd personally say that most liberals aren't autistic, just immature & hyper-emotional. it just looks like they're autistic because they both share similar symptoms:
>violent screeching
>temper tantrums
>irrational behavior
>inability to accept reality
>inability to understand irony
>lack of social skills

Based upon your responses to this autism screening measure, you have symptoms associated with an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis. People who've scored similarly to you on this screening measure will often meet the diagnostic criteria for autism or Asperger syndrome, a milder form of autism.

Yup, guess I've got the ol' 'tism.
And I think it's quite smart of that test to automatically set you with the max autism score if you select the "other" gender.

I got over 9000. Am I autistic?

A 2, looks like I'm a normie

i can tell you're a normie from the fact that you're not using an adblocker

29 for me.

17, what do i win?

I got a 42

An imaginery cookie! *gives cookie*

I'm allergic to imaginery lactose, no thanks.

Me too. They're made with cashew milk and vegan chocolate chips. *hands entire plate*

3 was my score. I may have gained autism by taking that stupid ass quiz.

Very old fag. Just scored 33. Dayum, could explain a few things...

I noticed your attempt at the humorous tabs. Gave me a half chuckle.

the whole screencap was meant to be humorous

i can confirm that promises of cookies will get the autistic girl in grade 8 to do anything, even if it means they never get the cookies and only end up getting your dick

Bro, I actually knew a girl when i was younger who was severely autistic that i thought was pretty. She went the way of the dodo if you catch my drift.

Yea the one I took advantage of was pretty cute, her mother had Munchhausen by Proxy and ended up making her too sick and killing her