How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

How often do YOU?

At least once a day

back when I was a young teenager, I got over it pretty quick when I realized this is probs the only chance I have at living

OP asked first. Are you not well?

most days. woke up feeling pretty good today tho.

2 often i guess

just about every day

No I feel terrible. But how are you op?

Two?

What is different today?

>this is probs the only chance I have at living
in my heart I know this, but there's another part of me that doesn't realise it and still wants to die every time shit gets a little stressful. it's like having an edgy little eighth grader in my brain, it's really annoying.

anybody feel like sharing tips for dealing with suicidal thoughts?

one important thing I've learned: if you should decide to see a doctor or a therapist about it and they ask you if you've made any suicide plans, say NO unless you genuinely think you're in immediate danger of doing it and want to be locked up for observation overnight.

>go to thread about suicidal thoughts
>everybody in thread an heros

I want to cum on ritsu's forehead.

I think about killing myself at literally every minor inconvenience lol

Depends.

Whenever I have brain activity I suppose.

They won't lock you up if you just say you have a plan, unless the plan is to be executed soon.

My ovaries are tingling!

My nipples are exploding with delight

only as a kneejerk reaction to things going my way

then I'll immediately feel lame as hell for even joking about it

It's good to try to look at thoughts to replace it with.
Even if you don't seriously consider death it's still not very healthy that your first response is to think about suicide.

My hovercraft is full of eels

Dubs checkem

I don't actually want to die. I only ever skip to that phrase because it's so absurd to me. I'm too egotistical even though nothing warrants it and the thought of killing myself is like a devout Catholic hearing God's name being used lightly.

Do you want to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?

Are you able to allow positive thoughts too?

yeah, but mentally screaming 'oh, cuddles' when something goes wrong doesn't have the same cathartic impact as 'killing myself' does

What's your story op? Concerned user or someone dealing with the dark corners as well?

Most of the time, even worse when I'm asleep, it's becoming a real problem. I'm actually wondering if I can collect disability for chronic depression or something like that, I'm just losing the will to keep going to my shitty job everyday

What things go wrong in your life?

I am struggling with darkness.
Not interested in sharing my story though, ain't much of a story anyway.

When I'm bored or when I feel a desire for human contact I make a thread like this.

Minor inconveniences. I value my capacity to feel satisfaction and pleasure more than anything else. I don't think I'd actually want to die unless I were condemned to indefinite psychological or physical torture. This is an ego issue. To me suicide seems really embarrassing unless you're old and have lived a full and happy life.

Why not share a bit? You don't have to be he one helping everyone out, you can speak as well. Why not go out with friends instead if that's an option

Why do you feel your life is unfulfilled?

I'm not helping people, I'm just talking with people.

Don't have friends.

I guess since I'm fed and sheltered, my life is technically fulfilled.

I would be embarrassed to kill myself as a NEET in mommy's house in a dirty room without ever having a career or a house or anything like that. I want to look as mind numbingly normal as possible by the time someone has to clean my body off the floor.

To expand on this, I don't want absolutely anything embarrassing connected to me to be discovered or observed by my relatives or the people responsible for making things look like nobody died.

Make some friends. :T

That's not the issue. I need to build a contrived image of myself that suggests normal healthy human habits and lifestyle. I need to make people think I'm not okay with looking and living like a caveman but the reality is that I want to continue my strange behavior without anyone knowing about my lack of human standards. I don't want to quit being gross and having embarrassing eating habits.

Now that I think about it I'm more so scared of dying alone of a heart attack or something and having people discovering how I live

What's the mental blockage keeping you from bettering yourself? There's some kind of dissuading automatic thought there

This

Basically anytime I'm not bombarding myself with media. Like if I stop playing games or watching vids or the like I start to think about it.

Saddest part is I stopped finding it disturbing or upsetting quite a while ago.

I think about it everyday because the things I love to do aren't acceptable and living honestly feels exhausting as fuck half the time. Stress doesn't affect me negatively much.

Almost every day. But I know I'll never do it. I'm like a cockroach. I'll outlast all of you fuckers!

>doesn't have the same cathartic impact as 'killing myself' does
This! Repeating many times "I want to die" calms me down like nothing else. It reminds me that I always have a way out I guess.

So many people here say they think about suicide because of bad things happening. Is there anyone here that just feels tired of living, not because of a hard life by just because you don't enjoy it or because you feel the effort isn't worth it?

That's me!

Well, that and the fact that I am afraid of a lot of things in life.

Every now and then... comes randomly with random lengths of time

probably every day...

life will get better i hope.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Very cliche but very true.

Life is not going to deliver itself to you, you must seek it out.
Actively experience it. Not passively wait for things to change.

Well for me I have no irrational fears and have had a pretty good life it's just the world is so fucked and every time I see something that can't be fixed without a big movement I get upset

For example how social classes are a big factor when deciding wether or not you will have a good life or even the country you're born in

That's a tricky one.
I know someone who thinks the same way and I have no idea how I can get them to just accept that there are some things you cannot change.

I do find it interesting though, I want to know more about why it's so difficult to let some things go and just focus on your direct environment and get satisfaction out of that.

Do you too obsessively preoccupy yourself with the news?

Mass Suicide would help alleviate the problems. The biggest problem with poverty is resources, that's why not everyone can earn $40,000. Less people means more resources per head and suicide gives more ethical, volunteer like solution compared to other population control methods .

Also If people placed suicide as an option, compared to being exploited to death, then the higher classes would have to treat the lower classes better if they want there to be a lower class

Better leadership is what we need. The earth had plenty of resources but when you have idiots running everything it makes it extremely hard to take advantage of the resources. All the wars that were fought would not have happened if all parties had intelligent, open minded and reasonable leaders. Mass suicide is just some edgy bullshit

Im planning on it
after finished all my life goal id end myself

No matter how many resources there are, there will always be the population ceiling. Once that happens, how is mass suicide where people go at their own accord more edgy then everyone murdering each other just to survive?

I'm talking about our current state the population ceiling may be a problem but it's possible that it won't be since there are a lot of people working to go to Mars which is looking very promising and as technology advances so will our population ceiling. It all depends on wether or not people find better ways to deal with that problem. Who knows maybe populating the oceans could be a viable option in the future

So yes as a last resort you would be correct

Unf

Good luck growing crops on mars. We are already reaching the cap for food. Also that is implying that we do actually colonialist space in a meaningful, economic way. Also doesn't do much good for the people currently undercut. Why should they wait for a possibility?

No option will be fair for everyone we just gotta make the best of it and as for growing crops on mars let's just shit all over the place and grow them on shit. No, but it is actually possible and the more research we do the sooner we'll find a good option

'making the best of it' doesn't solve problems.

Few years ago i had uncontrolable suicidal urges everyday around the same hour at night, thing is, i didn't want to suicide at all myself so i just ignored them and they disapeared a couple of months later and i was unable to feel any negative emotions after that so i don"t really know what happend exactly but i'm really happy i gone throught this since my life became true happiness after this.

>making the best of a solution

Just about every hour. But even when I'm not thinking directly about it, it's always in the back of my mind tempting me. Trying not to think about it only makes it more prevalent.