Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic related

Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic related

bump

Suggest a threesome

Single moms are cumdumpsters and should be treated as such

Not even once

To get access to their vulnerable sexy daughters? Sure of course

Most are desperate for a fucking. For many it has been too long. The problem is the ex, the kid, and the drama. This one has a black ex so unlikely he's gonna be in the picture

I'm dating a single mom. Its a lot bigger commitment than you might be ready for. Think it over. Also make sure the ex isnt awful either. Either way, don't meet the kid until thoroughly dating the mom.

>posts mudshark with half-nigger baby
very subtle b8 m8

her on the right. honestly unsure of how to proceed, a little worried

Well played

She has a little niglet. I'll pass on the coalburner

yeah. but not her obviously. she's now black inside

cum on her tits and tell her to have a nice day.

>unsure of how to proceed
Run. Run in the other direction, OP.
Single moms: not even once.

Basically this. Once a broad has a kid she's fertile af.

this
They're not here for fun, they're here for you to raise their children instead of the father who is probably banging another teenager.

I'm dating a slut with a kid. Her uterus has been removed so blowing loads for days. She's hot. She has a strong libido. Dirty as fuck in the sack. I'm enjoying myself. Sure as fuck not looking for a wife.

but why?
oh, you mean to get to the daughter?

truth right here

Once you turn a certain age Anons, doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, ugly or handsome, well endowed or shrimp dicked the market collapses. All the women are either moms who had their kids young, moms from an actual family that was broken up and then, and the occasional unicorn a woman with no kids. Thank god I found mine.

>she's now black inside
foreeever tainted

This is bait. Nigger lovers deserve to be single mothers.

Saged

who cares if her ex was black. she seems like a very attractive girl

sorry i dont find mentally handicapped people attractive

i'd never fuck her. she has no self-respect

Yall sound pretty jaded or are talking oit of your ass.

Im attracted to the qualities of a woman who has a strong desire to be a good mom. Not all of them expect you to raise their kid.

My ideal type is a woman with a little bit older kid, divorced, and financially stable on her own.

You have to make a list of the qualities you want in a partner.

Depends
What are your thoughts on becoming a surrogate parent? A for-free babysitter? A parent with none of the authority to change things or resolve any disputes?
Because that's what you'll become.

Mudshark and her niglette offspring? No thank you.

You know the saying:
Once she goes black, she's not welcome back.

Livers in Columbus Ohio I see, I'll be on the lookout for her now thanks user. Also, I only date single moms, way more exp and real life the young dumb expensive hoes.

Not OP, but similar situation:
>single mom
>white
>white father
>white child

still bad if she isn't tainted?

If you're in your mid 20's you more than likely will have too...

You're welcome to her, Tyrone.

Yes.
You're not dating the woman, you're dating the kid. Only you can't have sex with it, nor raise it the way you want to.

I found a unicorn. I need to make her mine. It's a struggle. She's a shrew and won't go down easily.

Hahahahaha

Once you start paying child support for her niglet kid while she's out at the night club with the next sucker ... you will start to sound jaded too.

You being some liberal "everybody deserves a chance" fucking twat, doesn't change that she's looking for a daddy and a payday.

Nope paid my dues thanks

How do we know that OP isn't black? Maybe the girl in the photo isn't going back and is still just banging black guys?

Tfw you hook up with 8/10 lawyer rich bitch. Then you find out she has a ridiculouslly hot 14 daughter. Blew many loads over hot daughter panties. Feels good but bad too. Called that shit off.

Old school charm user. Not that fedora m'lady bullshit. Thats too far back, think Frank Sinatra and get on that level. You'll be balls deep in her before you know it.

>nor raise it the way you want to

Not in my case. The single mom I'm dating now welcomes my input. She realizes that she's too soft on the kid sometimes and appreciates it when I step in and help discipline.

He's a whiny little bitch of a kid, but I'm looking forward to beating that out of him with the added bonus of fucking his mother nightly

No one wants a bitch who has been tainted by nigger dick.

There's a reason they are single

>Once you start paying child support for her niglet kid while she's out at the night club with the next sucker

that's you, user? i would never date a mom with a nigger baby. that's your fault, you have to own that and live with that.

i'm attracted to the qualities of a woman who wants to be a great mom. i don't want my own kids.

i'm guessing you're in your 20s.

She in Asheville?

32 years old milf
Wanna see more?

I'd love to date her. But I'm also into cuckolding.

Is the kid a bit neggro, or am i not seeing correct?

Wonder if the family feels shame?

My take, having had a serious relationship with a single mom, proceed with caution. You need to consider the following things ...

1) If the kid's father is still around he will ALWAYS be in your life. Like it or not you will need to consider the kid's situation with the father. And odds are he is an asshole which is why he isn't with her any more.

2) If you are just looking to "get in and get off" you should do so without meeting or interacting with the kid. Otherwise you are just screwing up that kid like so many other guys have done.

Trips!!!

Or the father was actually a cool dude before getting fucked over by the slut ex gf/wife.

I think you are too homest just to use her, or you might have a crash on her.
I have a daughter, and it can be hard at times.
If i inagine she wasnt mine, it can be very hard.
My honest advice to you OP: there is nothing wrong with that, BUT if you go for it, i would set things straight right from the beginning.
Like ifyou are going to parent the kid, which you'll have to do, bitch has to accept that.
One good friend of mine had this issue, where he basically started dating chick with a son, and after a while she started to freak out cause he would tell the guy how to behave. Thats why the separated at the end of the day.
Good luck OP!

What a shame

Kek

We know it cause if he was, he wouldnt askthat question, he'd just make another one, then leave

dating & banging: sure, why not?
you losers would be lucky to get any woman to give you a second thought.
however, i wouldn't go near a white woman who had a nigger kid

only niggers date single moms, pic related

I would gladly fuck Dana Lieze but would never date.

Women who can't make good life choices, Who have used pussy and now have a kid they have to take care of don't deserve to date. They have made their choices and they should live alone for the rest of their lives. The fact that they date is pathetic. Used pussy is a no!

Shouldn't have opened your legs and you should have knew that the guy you were with was a piece of shit. It's pathetic and nasty that you want to fuck another guy when you have a kid already. Just give it up! time to be alone.

Looks like a black guy was the biological father?

Here is how you should proceed. Don't do it. The end.

>Single mother of a nigger

Never in a thousand years. Disgusting race traitor pig.

Meh. Nah. Her tits are too big.
Thanks tho.

trashville nc

how big are her tits you think?

You're half right. Still up for fun but any respectable female puts the child first

There are 2 kinds of single moms:

Unbearable crazy bitches who chased away a good man and irresponsible crazy bitches who chose to reproduce with a shitty one.

I guess there's a tiny chance she might be a widow.

But if the baby's daddy isn't dead, the mother is definitely not ltr material

As an African American I find this distasteful and disrespectful on all levels.

niggers gonna nig

but this is b...go be a negro elsewere nigger

As a 41 year oldfag, I've dated a few single moms.

Best had two older sons, both had moved out, she got three houses and about half a million buckaroons in her divorce, tight little body like someone half her age and fucked like her life depended on it, any time, any place, she had her bits sorted after her last son so I could blow as many loads in her as I liked. She was, however, dumb as a post and that got old quick.

Worst was a girl who absolutely, 100% was just looking for a dad for her daughter, and I kind of fell for that more than her. I could treat her like absolute shit and she'd still stick with me - I didn't, but just knowing I could kind of ruined it.

>dumb as a post
i could give a shit if a grill is dumb. i'm smart enough for the both of us. if she fucks good and has her ducks in a row like you said, that's a thing of beauty right there.

Single moms are hot as fuck so you're a faggot if you dont fug her

>If the kid's father is still around he will ALWAYS be in your life

Lucky for me the kid's father is a textbook narcissist and skips out on seeing him regularly

Still pays that child support though which is all that matters

eh, not usually user. they're usually gross and insufferable cunts. there are some who are milfs, though

Don't let her catch you with her daughter.

Don't get to know the kid(s). It's easy to break up with a woman, but knowing you're about to devastate a little kid is a lot harder. The kids will adore you and then you'll find yourself trapped with a woman that you hate because of some kids that love you more than ice cream.

>Thoughts on dating single moms?
>look at image
>kid is black
>mfw

Propose swinging or going to a strip club

Dirty Thirties are fun

Well if the kid is white and not too much of a shit head, sure. But I live in the south(yuck) so there's no way I'd be with a clear tarbrusher.

>three houses and about half a million buckaroons
>tight little body
>fucked well and on demand
>worried about her intelligence level

You're either closeted or weapons grade autistic.

Stay with the rich, dumb bitch who gives you pussy on tap while you embezzle funds from her behind her back

Yeah, it was good for a while, but there was absolutely no conversation beyond what she had for lunch or the latest episode of her favorite soap opera and it drove me crazy in the end, as I wanted more than just a hole to stick my dick into. Her kids were absolute shits too and every time I saw them I just wanted to repeatedly punch them in the face.

Was (literally) fucking fun for a year though.

No it's not that hard to walk away. It's actually kind of funny later.

There is fluffy potential there so beware.

FUCK NO.
/the end

oh i'd love to have a girl that just wanted to be my fuck hole and my pillow. bratty kids definitely fucks things up

Good more for me

Do it only if she is still lactating.