So well get it today

so well get it today
get ready

who gives le fuck

imagine waiting for a fantano review.

calling a decent 6.

Or 8 if harrys team bribed him

say what you want, but i find his reviews, with all their flaws, to be the most entertaining and most analyzing on the entire internet
i mean his main competition is pitchfork, which has trash reviews

This is pathetic user

>Imagine waiting for Anthony Fantano to tell you if you can like an album or not
>Imagine liking Harry Styles just because some bald headed fuck tells you he's good
>Just imagine

Also the fact Harry Styles covered ULB and completely butchered up shows that he has no musical ability. He got famous because of X-Factor.

I sympathise with that but there comes a point where you need to stop caring what critic-personalities think and realize a lot of them have no real knowledge of music theory, or really any sort of critical depth. If you're young it's fine, don't feel ashamed. A lot of people here probably went through a Fantano phase because he's good at pretending he knows what he's talking about because he listens to a ton of stuff band that's it. Ya gotta get out of that before it's too late.

only decent reviewer on the internet is deep_cuts

Hm, you seem to have caught the wrong guy here. I am very aware that most of the critics dont know shit about music theory, been playing piano sinve i was 5 and am currently chasing a bachelors degree in it. A lot of the times I straight up disagree with Anthony. I just like reading (in this case listening to) critics, because they're interesting.

imagine replying to someone bantering you on Sup Forums about waiting for a fantano review

>I've been playing Piano since I was 5
>I want to get a Bachelors degree in Piano

Jesus Christ. Why lie on the internet

Hey man I get that, maybe you'd like this guy more. He offers a bit more depth and doesn't have the baggage of a cancerous meme-spouting fanbase that Fantano does.

Why would I? And whats so strange about those two statements?
Hey man, thanks. Will check out

>Why would I

So you get a fleeting moment of feeling smug and proud. If you are seriously doing a BA in Piano I suggest you change it to something that can get you a career after it. Not many people are looking for piano players

Kinda too late for that, the degree is less than a month away
anyways i wouldnt change my major for the world, i can get a not-too-bad job as a piano teacher plus all the gigs with my band
Kinda have it all planned out lol

He'll give this shit a light to decent 7. I'm calling it

You seem like a really sincere person so I hope it goes well for you!

Thanks dude
God bless

No, fuck you, churchboy, god isn't real!

that's rude, user :c

Brb listening to this obscure christian rock band i found, theyre called something like godspeed you black emperor
Although that black emperor bit suggests me that they might have gone astray