Some Jew mod shut down the last thread

>OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplications.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR DISGUSTING ANTEATER DICKS AND SMMEGMA

>triggered

If Jews are so powerful then why are you trying to argue against the things they do?

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

>Can't beat the Jews
>whatever they have nasty dicks anyways
>Goes on being a cuck

Nice user

Your question makes no sense.

I'm gonna catch shrimp, who's with me?

THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

I am circumcised and my Penis looks like the left image. They did a pretty okay job

>they did a pretty ok job mutilating my penis. they didn't mutilate it too much

kek

Sorry losers, chicks like a cut dude better. I've never had any woman I've ever been with say they prefer uncut dicks. In fact I've known women who have walked away after seeing a filthy earthworm.

Well, it was for medical reasons, not for religious reasons.

So if they wouldn't have done it I would have pain. So I'm pretty happy, that they did it when I was 3 years old...

I can always get it cut, but you can't get it uncut.

Well that's different then. At least you still have your frenulum.

>chicks prefer it so I mutilated my genitals because I'm an emasculated faggot

O rly?

It's a fact that circumcision is the right choice for your baby boys health. The CDC stops just short of RECOMMENDING it. In fact the main reason they don't is because all the Sup Forums MRA cucks will get their panties in a twist about it.

This debate has been going on for years.

Jews still run America.

Where are all the Jews gone?

I can't hear you, cutfags.

They're too busy screwing you over.

Obviously eurogirls who have never encountered a cut dick. I fucked a Greek girl once and she couldn't believe how much more she liked it. Said she actually enjoyed blowing me becasue there was no musky taste.

>The CDC stops just short of RECOMMENDING it.

Not a single health organization in the world recommends routine infant circumcision.

Why some americans cut their penises even if they are not jews? I have heard that it is rather popular in USA. Is it true?
t. uncat from little slavic town

>then I woke up and finished my hot pocket

"Male circumcision reduces the risk that a man will acquire HIV from an infected female partner, and also lowers the risk of other STDs, penile cancer, and infant urinary tract infection. In female partners, it reduces the risk of cervical cancer, genital ulceration, bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, and HPV." -CDC

It's declining in popularity now that more and more people are informed ans see it as completely unnecessary.

And they still do not recommend routine infant circumcision, just as they don't recommend women cutting their tits off.

Pic related (You)

>believeing circumcision will protect you from a HIV-ridden whore

kek let us know how that works out for you buddy.

>Jew babby dies from blowjob

kek

You're just jealous. I don't know a single woman who would prefer going down on an uncut guy over a cut one. Why on earth would they want to roll back that skin and deal with that nasty dick cheese? I feel kind of sorry for you knowing that you'll never know what it's like to have a woman actually crave putting your dick in their mouth.

>hate certain ethnic groups
>love and protect the baby dick

this thread tho

You're hung up on the religious aspect of it. Most circumcisions are done in the hospital by a doctor.

>You're just jealous.

Jealous of what? If I thought it was better to be cut, I'd get cut.

You can never be unmutilated.

>I don't know a single woman

Try leaving the house.

Why are Americans so butthurt over their mutilated dicks

>be born in America
>be slave to the Jew
>Jew doctor convinces parents to have babby's dick cut up
>parents are Jew slaves, so agree
>parents actually PAY to have their son's human rights violated
>severe trauma, shock, and sometimes disease or death caused to the infant
>scarring and keratinisation reducing sensitivity of penis glans
>health industry sells the foreskin to cosmetics manufacturers for even more profit
>women buy moisturisers manufactured from foreskin cultures
>American mothers rub their infants' dickskin into their faces because they've been brainwashed into believing that it reduces wrinkles
>Jews profit from cosmetic sales
>infant grows up with mutilated penis, feels butthurt and takes it out on his future son by allowing his penis to be cut up too
>the cycle continues

Why is it the only people who rant and rave about circumcision being "mutilation" are guys who are uncut? Guys who are cut don't spend time pining over their lack of foreskin. We're too busy enjoying the blowjobs.

You act like I wanted to be circumcised

Just a question, did they compare their results with adults having a conscious operation? Did they take into account the fact it's an infant whose brain is still developing? The phrase "the brain was changed by the surgery" doesn't mean much, seeing as how everything we do alters the brain to some degree.
If I tell you you're now aware of your breathing, and the placement of your tongue in your mouth, does that not alter your brain's function to move these actions from a subconscious to a conscious level? If you get injured in a limb, does that not change the way your brains approaches motion, involving reasoning, perception and emotions every time your brain forgets about the situation?

I don't know, it sounds like they got some readings, didn't analyze them properly and reached bogus conclusion. Wanting to publish these conclusions to attack a religion's "initiation" custom is quite unethical.

>Why is it the only people who rant and rave about circumcision being "mutilation" are guys who are uncut?

O rly?

If the argument is that sex feels better with the foreskin then I'll just have to take your word for it. I don't know if I could handle sex feeling much better than it already does.

Sorry, user. This isn't aimed at you.

Yeah dude. Just uncut guys are against circumcision

Pic related

kek

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence. Just because you can find a few examples does not make those findings statistically significant.

>Wanting to publish these conclusions to attack a religion's "initiation" custom is quite unethical.

Oy Vey

SHUT IT DOWN

Adults can be drugged. Babies can't because of the risk of death.

>it's ok the baby won't remember us mutilating his genitals

Great, guess that means I can fuck an infant in the asshole too, right? He won't remember, after all.

Infants can enter a state of neurogenic shock due to the pain:
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE

Forgive me for not forming my opinions based on posts by anons on b.

why are jews cutting foreskin as a sacrifice to satan / to prevent infections? Are they gay? Why not cut the eyelid to prevent infections? Eye is more important organ that require defense.

>Why is it the ONLY people who are uncut
>show bunch of people who were cut

>N-N-N-NO that d-d-doesn't count

kek

Why are Jews running the strongest country on earth?

For you

For reference, indigenous Australian would also mutilate genitals for "cultural reasons."

These practises are from old times where nobody understood a lot yet.

>These practises are from old times where nobody understood a lot yet.

They were wandering in a huge fucking desert with minimal water, lots of sand, and not nearly enough hygienic capacity because, well, wandering desert nomads.

They understood perfectly what the hell they were doing.

Anyone have the webm of that jungle nigger getting his foreskin sliced off in some nigger ritual?

Let me guess.
Jews.

cuck guilt or something
host nation became too dumb and naive to simply allow all kind of scum do whatever they like, thats why the usa is infested by niggers, jews, sandniggers, commies, leftists, marxists feminists and what not

Hey, don't be a jerk. There's reason to insult circumcised guys. It wasn't their fault, they had it done to them by their selfish parents.

Feel free to insult the people who want to do it to other people though.

Pleasure is an exploit in nature.

It's only purpose is to make sure we have children.

Now we exploit it to its full potential. No wonder ED is a huge problem.

I've gotten my penis circumsised for health purposes and I've never ever regretted it. My dick is clean 24/7, my girlfriend loves it, and I've not been mutilated at all. Still got my frenulum on and damn are my orgasms good.

Too bad you won't do anything about it.

circumcision is for niggers, shitskins, primitives and barbarians
>pic related, the nigger circumcision

it's already too late
effects of shit education and propaganda
they wont even get rid of muslim niggers and sandniggers from yurop

I had my son circumcised. And our decision to do it was not made simply for aesthetic reasons. The risk of contracting HIV is reduced 50-60% in circumcised men. It also reduces by 30% the risk of contracting HPV and herpes. We felt the risks of NOT circumcision our son FAR outweighed the risks of doing it.

Oh FUCK I tense up watching that shit.

This is a nigger ritual where the teenager tries not to show pain during the slicing up of his dick.

This is what Americans do to baby boys in 2017.

Probably American inbreeding has cost you all a few IQ points.

Jews are one of the smartest ethnic groups.

>The risk of contracting HIV is reduced 50-60% in circumcised men.

So instead of a 1 in 10,000 chance he has a 1 in 20,000 chance of contracting HIV

kek

Why didn't you just remove his entire penis?

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE?!

White boys sure mad about it tho.

>young man vs middle-aged man
H-how can this be?

You're all retards.
Cut or uncut doesn't matter to any women. Girls (under age 25) care because girls are fucking dumb. The thing that women really care about is grooming. If your bush is nasty, then you will be unwashed and gross. I've dated men who were cut and uncut. The ones that shaved their junk were universally cleaner and tasted better. Duh.

Now which of you fucktards wants to be predictable?

Okay, so he's gone from a 0.0001 chance of getting HIV, to a 0.00005 chance of getting HIV, but also had a chance of dying during the operation less than a week old, and may lose considerable feeling in his penis, and have various associated health problems.

You knew about those right? You knew that 1 in 77 male neonatal deaths are as a consequence of circumcision?

But hey, at least he's a fraction less likely to get HIV, a disease that doesn't even mean a death sentence any more.

>remove the extra protective layer of skin to obtain magical STD immunity
the jew propaganda is strong with this one.
It reduces only the chances of having actual sex you see, not many woman want to see scarred, dry and disgusting cutted dik. So technically the jew propaganda was right

Only positive effect it have is that it reduces the dick-cheese, easily avaoided by basic hygiene standards. Jewing on water bills is worth it I guess.

>penile insecurity intensifies

This thread is made by 15 year olds who sucks at bed and blaming it on their circumcision.

Let me put it this way. One day you might convince a woman to have sex with you. As a result of this encounter this unfortunate woman may become pregnant with your male child. When that child is born if someone were to tell you that there is a minor procedure that could reduce the chances of your boy contracting any number of STD's, why wouldn't you have it done? Even if it only reduced their chances by .0001%? Why risk it?

blame the inbreeding and race mixing

obligatory:
>circumcision
>current year

I'm always curious about the guys that post these threads, do you just have a folder full of cock pics saved? Are you gay? Also, why is it only ever uncut guys starting this, you make us look bad.

That is total BS. If ANY of those numbers were correct circumcision would not exist. Period.

Considering that the risk factor for women developing breast cancer is greater than the risk of a man contracting HIV, did you also insist on your girlfreind/wife having her tits chopped off?

You know, to be consistent in your logic here.

Exactly.

Fuck.

I hate it when I inadvertently travel back in time.

Looks like it's around 2010 from the thread...

>people actually use HIV argument
average 'muritard

It may sound like wishful thinking, but I actually think my dick could have been bigger sans-snipping. When I used to jelq (hopped on the growth train for a short bit there before some medschool buddies told me it was utter bullshit) I noticed that at my hardest and biggest, that little bit of scar tissue kind of spirals around my dick. when it was at its hardest, i saw that the scar tissue was squeezing in. when i was doing the stretch exercises, that scar tissue was preventing any further stretching. If it wasnt there, I bet i would have a bigger dick to begin with, it's certainly is possible that it prevented childhood growth.

>why wouldn't you have it done?

Because the risk is so low that it's not medicall neccessary.

There is a higher chance of complications during infant circumcision than there is of him contracting a dangerous STD.

Most common STDs are treatable with antibiotics.

HIV is the dangerous one, but the risk is already incredibly low.

Did your wife cut her tits off? She has a higher risk of developing breast cancer than your son has of contracting HIV.

he's happy because jews will give him lots of munny for his nigger skin

>If ANY of those numbers were correct circumcision would not exist. Period.

Are you retarded?

Circumcision predates medical science by a few thousand years.

white bois are way more extreme bro

>be current year
>go onto my favorite image board to discuss penis

Why are dildos circumcised?

The difference is that cutting a woman's breasts off, while maybe practical, would likely result in that woman having a negative body image of herself therefore causing trauma. No such result with circumcision. Also, comparing mastectomy to circumcision is patently ridiculous.

>do you just have a folder full of cock pics saved?

Are you forgetting where you are?

Pic Related: Glorious unmutilated penis

jew manufacturers cutting costs. (and foreskins)

Not the guy your talking to but why can't you speak like a normal human being. You'll get your point across much better. But anyways everyone suffers trauma in there lives. A simple circumcision can't be equated to an infant being raped the law and social norms are in place for that.
They smack children the moment they come out of the womb to help make sure there lungs/throat is clear and that they are able to breath on their own.
Circumcision is used now for a healthy reasons as well, or so (((they))) say, Rather than religious.
Uncut here

sound scientific reasoning there bud.

>would likely result in that woman having a negative body image of herself therefore causing trauma. No such result with circumcision.

*Cough* Also, Pic related

Stanford's school of medicine list of circumcision complications (including infection, haemorraging, skin-bridging, phimosis, amputation and death):
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplications.html

Paul Tinari is an environmental scientist. He likes 3d printing.
He IS director of the PIAS, which again, is about environmental science R&D.

If you didn't make that, you're an idiot.

Fyi, the reason it actually reduces STD risk is because the foreskin traps moisture which includes infected vaginal fluid. I don't support it but that is actually where the difference comes from.

Ah okay so you are actually a fag then. Carry on I guess. Makes more sense for you to argue over this stuff too if you have a preference in what you slurp on.

Which is not even a problem if you wash your dick after sex. Sure, a few hundred years ago, people knew jack shit about hygiene, germs, etc. But now? 99% of circumcisions are not medically necessary.

If 1 in 77 boys died every year as a result of circumscision people would be out in the streets burning down hospitals and hassidic jews would be hanging mohels from trees.