Today I'm 22

>Today I'm 22
>I'm still virgin
what should I do?

lower ur standards

Get laid.

Work out. There's tons of things online to help you do it right. Also, do things that make you happy. Happiness leads to confidence.

Hit the gym, fucko. Don't try to be a meathead just tighten up

congratulate yourself

get a career

How do you get that far in life and not get laid?

check these dubs

Anyone touch your penor at all? A kiss?

I don't know. I love sex, I'm not ugly and I'm 1,90; but chicks don't have any interest on me

>Save shekels
>Find a good prostitute
Both of you profit

Yes, I kiss a few girls an one suck my dick. But that's all

I can see it as possible. You ever had an early sex experince thinking "this is fucking it now, im touching all the tits and getting all the suckjobs from now on" and then no one touches your dick for fucking years?

Happened to me, started at 11 and didn't get shit done to me again until i was 19. Then i did everything bar anal in one 30 minute sitting.

Shower
Brush your teeth
Wear clean clothes that fit and aren't retarded
Go to a party and talk to girls

I hate prostitutes. They are full of shit and are cold as fuck.

Sex is overrated once you do it

That's what peolple say; but I fucking love mastubating, so sex should be even better

>DIY
>pocket pussy

it's something, but not enought

Fleshlight!

>safe and disease free
>no bitching
>no pregnant Sup Forumsitch
>won't say no

Tinder

>right swipe literally anyone ith a distance you feel like going
>talk to actually anyone you match with
>pussy

Youre going to strike out if you dont have any experience talking to women but whatever, someone will bite. Also this might take a bit but if you want to get laid then this is probably the easiest way today

>choose the fucking fleshlight
>pocket pussy
>ANYTHING
>seriously you don't need women

Either look into prostitution, or accept your fate as a bifag and suck some trap cock.

Jesus christ people, stop making things complicated.

Dont listen to this loser

>never ever do this OP
>you're better than this
you might as well fuck a fleshlight with broken glass embedded in it.
>love your dick Sup Forumsro

The dude was in it for the pussy anyways. Look at the story line he literally is asked to get married and just gives in to it, and then the fucker can't say no. This husband is a fool and he played himself congratulations.

>be men in general
>get pussy for wrong reason
>choose tinder = AIDS
>choose prostitute = AIDS
>choose girlfriend = an infinite list of problems, choose one
>choose marriage = loose all hope ye who enter here

>choose trap = knows how to suck a dick, cares for you, takes it in the ass, will work, will clean, no unstable "girl issues"

Not worry about it.

This is why our gen has those cool nerd friends you can fuck. No hassle.

find a girl with big boobs, ask her to take your virginity, girls like that

It is until you feel that one girl's tight, silky pussy and not some random bitches hole. It's fucking amazing.

All i hear from this board these days is "trap, trap, trap" i will do you one better! Choose REVERSE TRAPS! Thats right! Get a tomboy mate to pull that hoddie sweater down from her head and look her right in the eyes and say "dtf?"

Works everytyme

Nigga that's gay.

androgyny a best

b-but it's not gay! There are a girl! I might be biased though. When i was a kid, our friend group of hardnuts had one super andro tomboy in it. She was cute enough, but cut her hair short like a boy and only ever wore chavvy sweatpants/joggers and hoodies. She was always a bro right up until we discovered puberty then she tossed me off and we understood why girls were diffirent from us big style.

actually true just fuck a fatty

"I love sex"
you dont know that

That's called nature. There's a reason men and women cannot retain friendly relationships before one of them screws it up by wanting to bone the other one.

>Be me
>be a cook/chef
>work at college kitchen in all female dorm
>these bitches are dtf
>use condoms
>don't be a fag and kiss them or get herpes
>don't EVER eat pussy faggot

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Lost mine at 24. Just learn how to not worry about getting shot down and flirt with tons of girls and ask them out. You'll be ok.

3rd degree burn

You should write a book user.
"How to pretend you're having sex on Sup Forums"

We stayed friends mind, but im sure as we got older she sucked off a few of tge lads. At the time i was only 11 and actually made ger not tell the boys because i thought they would freak out and call me gay. Oh how the mind if a young boy works... She is still as andro as ever, but i never got to actually penetrate her.

Maybe ask her if she's dtf you with a strapon? That could be interesting.

o-oh fuck that looks JUST like her... IM GETTING CONFUSED AGAIN!

this faggot got triggered CTFU
pull the dildo from your ass
>busting a nut with your prostate and a cock in your ass is not the same as getting pussy

I'm not clear as to who you are responding to.
Or what you're saying.

But she is andro user, not gay. She deffo liked us. It's weird now that i think about it, how i disn't try to ask her out or anything after we messed about, it was the only time i really looked at her as a girl, i was 11 and confused and i like what she was doing.

>"having sex"
>shhh men are speaking about getting pussy
>having sex could mean you like anal faggot
>say it with us "fuck pussy"
gyocentric male detected

an hero i had sex an hour ago

While I'm completely against androchicks, it sounds to me like you're in love with that bitch user. Tell her you want her you cunt.

>god tier autism

Naw... It couldn't be... Im agrown up now we were just crazy kids...
Maybe i should go try and fuck her...

Lol get a life loser xD

Nah nigga. Fucking her won't do any good. You love her user. I bet you remember every little detail about her since the time you were kids until now.

Just grow a pair and tell her you love her you cunt.

You should realize that life isn't all about sex and focus on your dreams; women can be found anywhere, but if you have nothing, you'll be nothing. Sex feels good but it's over rated as fuck, it's kind of like having a better hand at wanking you off, you'll come quicker but your body is still only capable of giving you a certain amount of pleasure.

You pay for sex, not politeness or bedside manners.

>post progressive PNG low quality macro of a kids' show
>shouts autism
qeque

Ok, I want the truth Sup Forums:
Is getting laid a standard of success for men?

I see all the people on the net talking about how much they dated and fucked girls, and irl I also see people who talks what are they doing with their girlfriends over the weekend or something similar. I absolutely have no intention whatsoever to get a girlfriend or even pay sex service when I can do it for free using my hand. I have no interest in cute girlfriend or trophy wife, that shit is fucking meaningless and vain. but people going around and be like 'whoa bruh you havnt had sex you gay or something bruh haha what a pathetic loser' made me hate all of these fags thinking they're worth shit because they had sex. what the fuck is the meaning of sex other than conceiving? fuck these guys

>I bet you remember every little detail about her since the time you were kids until now.
>the breathing
>the way my load covered the back of her sticky hand

Fuc. brb bois imma write an ol' friend

It's a standard of success if you're a failure and your life is so empty and unfulfilling that the only achievement you can boast about is the amount of sex you're getting.

Its just fun. Its not always meeting a new gf, sometimes a fumbling one night stand can be exciting.

Fuck yourself

>nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg

If this goes anywhere, make sure to make a thread someday telling about it

Counterpoint: Improve yourself. But understand that lowering your standards has less net effort involved. Because a huge amount of self-improvement only equates to being able to get women marginally hotter.

No reply yet, but we uh... Still hang out and stuff. Guess we are all a little bit to cool for school that we go out and drink as a group and never mention how maybe sometime in our teen years all the lads would get the lambrini and smoke in and get effed up in a bathroom and get an unexpected suck job from her. We have all had a go on her at least once in some way but none of us have ever dared dated her, she is too cool about it.

I got her first though at least i suppose. But that was just raw kid curiosity on our parts. Even then though i knew i had to just forget about it, she hung with us all the time, had done since we were all 7. Thats what suprised me most about her that night witj the PS2.

Lambrini? Έλληνας είσαι ρε μαλακισμένε?

Son't understand any of that im afraid, but over here its the name of a shockingly bad "wine?" That kids over here nicked to get pissed in parks on. It wasn't even like we were drunks, there were about 6 of us total in the group and it seems every year she decided one of us were gonna blow a load with her and we put aside that she was just "one of the lads" for 15 minutes in our lives to treat her like a girl. Then never speak of it again.

Stop being picky

Remember! A 10/10 is a bit shit anyway! They usually aren't any good in bed. They don't have to be, after all, they are a 10. There is an old saying: plain girls know men better than hot ones.

Fuckin kill yourself

>to a party and talk to girls
the dont be retarded part is tricky

you can be retarded as long as your clothes are not

> suck job
Where are you from? I know I makes no sense, but its called a blow job, despite no actual blowing taking place

> that night with the ps2
Story time?

Sorry mate. That's a greek name, that's why I thought you were a filthy intellectual, like myself.

>Story time?

You probably don't want to hear it we were only 11 but the PS2 just came out. I can thank Tekken tag for my first secual experince. Also suck job sounds funnier.

Wow, I'm very suprising. I was expecting everyone call me faggot and say I should kill myself

>I thought you were a filthy intellectual, like myself

Naw pretty retarded normie in afraid.

Dick sucking of the mouth variety

i was 23 when i lost my virginity bro....never say never.

My story? No first handjob. I started at her request she finished it.

You're never going to be more free in your life than right now. Enjoy that while you can.

Get off Sup Forums
Work out
Join a club
Don't be autistic

how can I stop being autistic?

>don't be autistic
>suggests exact steps to achieve autism

I can guarantee that almost everyone here wants to hear this story, including myself. Please tell it.

>caring about being virgin at your age
>caring about being virgin at all
You should stop caring, being nervous and conflicted about it is generally what blocks you.
At least that's what happened to me.

Get drunk and just hit on every girl you see. That's what I do, the odds are in your favor if you hit on every girl you see.

Depends, I kinda hate those who only talk about sex, and I might be biased, but they're usually a lame excuse for a human being.
I dislike the culture of one night stand and in general of casual sex.
You're not less of a slut just because you don't call it whoring.

Well... This girl was always part of our friend group since we were 7 and shit. We were all into BMX and she was the one girl. But you have to understand she was like a boy. Short blonde hair always. Like a boys cut.
As we hit puberty she disnt really change. But i had already started jacking off. PS2 had just come out and she came over to play, don't ask how i cant remember but we started talking about puberty and stuff. She asked about hair and stuff and i said i had some, and she told me she did too. She asked anout wanking and i hadnt even admitted to the lads about doing that but i told her.
I realised i was getting hard talking about it with her, and i couldnt really hide it. She told me "just let me see" so i got brave and pulled my sweatpants down and she watched me get fully hard. Then stuff happned.

Its not even that bad to be honest i found out a mate got sucked off when he was 9 and he seems to think thats no big deal.

Have sex

thanks user

Let us know how it goes with the androchick.
I'm very interested to know what my online dickfuckery results in.

If you end up getting married, I want to be the best man

Tommy?!