Why do we just exist? What lies outside of existence?

Why do we just exist? What lies outside of existence?

everything.
dont think about it

>dont think about it
I can't stop. I've been like this for days just having a self-discovery crisis. I need people to help me answer these things

Seriously, what supports our existence? Not only on a human scale, but everything in the universe and beyond

The universe began when you were born and it'll end when you die.

ive been wondering this too user, every time i try to find a reason or explanation its either religious mumbo jumbo or saying we cslant understand it

How did we begin to begin with?

nobody knows.
dont waste time and energy thinking about it.

4d Chess

nonexistence

the illuminati don't want you to know, they count on people being unable to figure it out and giving up

look into simulation hypothesis.

>and so the man invented god

>What lies outside of existence?

This is a nonsensical question. What does a square circle look like?

i think your asking in the wrong place

yeah this is probably the best answer on this thread. It's almost pointless to waste your time trying to figure out the meaning of our existence.

nothing matters. youre here for less than a moment on a universal scale and then youre not, youre just one of an almost infinite possiblity of outcomes, what comes after existence is death and entropy

> why do we exist?

Memes

The meaning of life is to live.

thats a pretty ignorant way to look at life

The way I see it, nobody has meaning or direction that isn't fabricated by their mind. We make our own meaning.
Varies from person to person - for some it's religion, for others it's coke and hookers.
Just live your life as best you can my dude

In the. Same ship op !! It is intreasting to ask .. But as a human I can't comprehend the vastness and immense beauty of me and you and the stars

May be see childhoods end from syfy ( it is kind of religious but you can ask more question towards the meaning of creation )

We have developed a sense of self-consciousness that creates the illusion that there has to be something 'beyond' our own existence while in reality we are just animals like any other animal and only exist because we were given birth to

You will never get any deeper answer to existential questions on Sup Forums. most people here are atheists and prefer easy answers to hard questions.

eat some drugs and find out

>What lies outside of existence?
nothing. because if something existed outside of existence, it would be in existence

We shal realise our signifigance in the universe when the nuclear holocaust commences.

this guy

Why did you even bother posting in here.

So what ya'll think gonna happen in next 20 years?

My theory would be.
they already developing "super humans"
as they call it, its the perfect human hot/strong/smart and such they say they can create people like that in the next 10 years or so.
They say govrement wanna colonize on other planets right?
what if they make the so called super humans and go with them to the other planet and destroy life on earth.

Smoke less w33d bro, and work 80 hours a week. Helps me to be less speculative.

you are smoking too much weed mah man

I've thought about existence and life almost on a daily basis for a long time now. Even when completely mind fucked on drugs I've tried to utilize that time to wrap my head around what everything is.

I always end up at the same conclusion, and that's that there is no real answer to what everything is.

We could just be part of a computer simulation for all we know.

Answers just raise more questions.

Yeah i do and im glad to do it.

It's all true though except the part of destroying life on earth but the rest if true

get into physics, metaphysics, spirituality (but for real it's no cliche, there are things in there just as metaphysical theories of feelings and emotions)
also PHILOSOPHY, get in that shit.
a great way to just get a small taste of it and, if ur an explorer ull just expand it urself and get into it more and more, go the "school of life" on youtube, and get on philosophy playlist. choose random things even man, just try to see suuuups going on
feed your brain with information, that's what u need now, and then it will still be like "Wtf is going on" but a tad more...solid

>Why do we just exist?

To laugh at Shia

Don't go down this rabbit hole user

You'll realize everything is binary and that human life is really useless when you understand we are just pawns in the cosmos.

Im just good at finding fellow stoners

anything outside of existence, arguably doesn't exist. Ergo the question is self-defeating.

ahahah xD netherlands bro its legal gotta take advantage of the situation

Math is the answer.
we are just one possibilites of infinite math possibilites.

I wonder what will happen when aliens will go public. as in aliens would land on earth and just casually smoke and walk around us

Good one user