Not even against Kim Jong Un can you win, America

Not even against Kim Jong Un can you win, America

>uses Chicago for any example
Nice b8 m80

pyongyang is just one big dolled up shit show in reality though 3/10 bait for making me reply

Chicago was a shithole back in the 50s too. Blame prohibition

It was at least a shithole you could happily live in.

This.

Most of those buildings are vacant or pretty on the outside and decrepit on the inside.

You're trying too hard

Still better than you.

>Chicago
Democrats and Niggers

You can live just fine there now, you fucking pansy faggot. It's like any other city, just stay out of the shitty neighborhoods.

>It's not Racism if it is pointed at White people, it's Pride, Courage, Strength, and Initiative

kekarino

Chicago is awesome. I love living somewhere the worthless cuck Trumptards are scared to go.

Posts a picture of some crappy part of Chicago, albeit not hard to find. Post some pics of the Downtown River front. How about the sears tower, Michigan Ave. etc etc. Chicago has a beautiful skyline, and yes a lot of shitty parts and outlying areas.

Looks like the packerd plant in detroit.

That's a troll image made by some Trump voter, you gullible dumbass.

bring in a flock of niggers and see the outcome.

The fault wasn't just black people are bad. There are numerous reasons.

>Doomed construction strategies
>No jobs, at all
>Abondoned by the federal
>Ghettoes are a trap for gang violence

If the government did better about providing people with opportunity and jobs, you would not see the violence and heart-break you see today. It's a sad story, I sort of feel sorry for those hoodrats you see online because they were trapped into their lfiestyle from a VERY young age.

Well the strategy of clustered government housing has been a disaster. The only thing worse than poverty is concentrated poverty.

But other cities have been pretty good with their revitalization planning efforts, so it's possible for Chicago.

thats just where we keep our blacks.
its like looking under the sink or behind the toilet