Unpopular opinions thread

Unpopular opinions thread

South Park sucks since at least season 16.
Vague metaphorical bullshit, that doesn't make any sense. Desperate attempts to be socially relevant. South Park was never good at that. It always was just funny. Now, with two funny gags per episode, it isn't even that anymore.

Discuss

the ziplining episode was still funny. also goth kids3 of course

bamp

bump

bumpbumpbump

why can't i bump this thread?

fuck you

truth, also, no one gives a fuck

people are still watching it and are still influenced by it's represented opinions. south park is trying to be socially relevant.

creators even know it's time to move on. only socially relevant to conservicucks, who have no clue of current culture.

Fuck culture. Everyone is retarded

>op creates unpopular opinions thread
>disagrees with someone that agrees with original post

>only socially relevant to conservicucks
how the fuck can south park be considered conservative?

>Fuck culture. Everyone is retarded
elaborate

so? he wanted a discussion

Matt and Trey are Libertarians, so they are even more retarded than traditional conservatives.

I think South Park was quite good at being social relevant for the most part.

I totally agree and express to others that mainly this last season was just desperate.

>all schools nation-wide should be uniformed until college/university
>public displays of affection should be illegal
>women who cannot support themselves should be banned from having children
>women who become pregnant while on welfare should be sterilized
>homosexuality/queersexuality can both be a choice and/or the result of social conditioning
>people who don't wash their hands after using the restroom should be gassed
>bigotry and racism are just two big signs of human weakness and fragility
>pant-sagging should be a criminal offense
>abortion should be legal, and mandatory in some cases
>students who miss 3 classes for a reasons other than significant sickness and/or death should be dropped from the course
>parents who don't vaccinate their children should have those children taken away from them
>there needs to be less spending on the military and more on the sciences
>every child should be made to know at least pre-calculus by age 10
>all children should know how to code
>potheads are annoying, and weed is overrated
>heavier women deserve love, too
>feminism wouldn't exist if men weren't such shitlords to women
>cigarettes should be taxed more heavily
>alcoholic beverages should also be more heavily taxed
>athletes should be paid less
>Janeway was the best Starfleet captain, and Voyager, the best series
>women are people too, and their experiences are just as valid as any man's
>North Korea is NOT a 'terror sponsor' nor a bad country at all, rather, a country trying to defend itself against imperialism while improving in the midst of sanctions. It is on the receiving end of a propaganda war.
>the exceedingly wealthy and automation is what's killing the country, not immigrants and homosexuality
>The Abrahamic religions are, more or less, the same bullshit
>Disney has done a fine job with Star Wars
>notions of 'country, family, and faith' don't really matter in the grand scheme of things
>Visual Kei is the music of the future

>Miss three classes and get dropped from the course.

If you're going to a university and paying tuition, then that professor works for you, not the other way around. I'll show up to whatever the fuck I want and learn whatever I want, and the only thing that should determine my grade for the course is the grade I achieve on exams.

>only exam grades should count
That kind of entitlement is why we have lackluster professors and students who graduate knowing about as much as they did when they first showed up

>all children should know how to code

The continuation story line they've done the last two seasons hasn't worked according to me.

It's the one show that's better to have stand alone episodes. With just a few things standing in place - like Garrison's gender at the moment etc. And call backs to what have happened previously.

But the last two seasons it feels the seasonal story line has been added on the cost of the humor and per-episode quality.

Number 23 is hot.

Why not?

Harlan Ellison's stories suck, for the most part. Very few of them have any kind of character development or resolution; they're usually something on the order of "think of a cool but disturbing image, describe it in loudly apocalyptic terms and then do absolutely nothing else."

Aside from that, the little shit has been sitting on the stories submitted for "The Last Dangerous Visions" for over forty fucking years, and refuses to release any of them, even after many of the original authors have DIED OF OLD AGE.

Jews are good people

interesting points, definitely agree with a few but not sure about most of them i'm just impressed you were able to list so many varied opinions

>>the exceedingly wealthy and automation is what's killing the country, not immigrants and homosexuality

what what what what

well then maybe just maybe the course shouldn't be required for the degree? but it still is, no need to waste my time with a class that you already know the subject matter.

Because then 90% of the population will choose Gaming science because "Hurr! I learnt a bit of C+ in eighth grade therefore I will make millions with HL3"

who is Harlan Ellison?

Robots are 'stealing' the manufacturing jobs for now, and more innovation (as well as a constantly growing population) coupled with CEOs wanting to save money by using 'bots instead of people (who need to be paid) will increase in the coming times. This spells doom, especially for the less-skilled.

>waste my time
Then the professor needn't waste THEIR time trying to teach you or help you get that stamped slip of paper.

Probably initially, but I remember wanting to be a Power Ranger when I was around that age.
>That didn't work out too well.

"we make fun of everybody - except muslims. we tiptoe around them, though they are the worst"
thats south park. hypocrits

Because most children are idiots. It would be a waste of time teaching them programming when most of them can't even read or write.

an angry old Jew

Teach them at the same time. Children are like sponges, and those younger, formative years can make or break (shape, I guess) the rest of their lives. Should also teach them a 2nd language other than their 'native' ones.

South Park was always shit...don't even know how many seasons there are but holy fuck, nothing should have 16 seasons, thats already a give away that they are milking this shit dry.
>swearing kids and screaming = comedy gold xD
>shit animation =/= style, its just fucking lazy
I watched a few episodes of this shit because friends made me. They laughed like fucking retards, I couldn't get over how shit and unfunny this is.

Time to get some truths out Sup Forumsastards:
>clubbing and pubs suck ass, house parties are much better. Everyone always wants to go out and then complains about how shit it was, whats the point then?
>Mr. Robot was getting shittier and shittier since the 1st episode. Don't focus on the character from the start and then start going into the story nobody gives a shit about, making the viewer hope they'll see Elliot being a hacker man again.
>Everyone is an asshole that lack empathy
>majority of Americans are retarded, latest election proves it. The rest of the world is laughing at you autists
>retards should have been aborted, 'everyone deserves a life' a good one yes, but a retard doesn't contribute to society and actually requires special attention
>life is full of opportunities. Only if you're attractive tho, average/ugly people will always be at a disadvantage
>there is nothing difficult about hitting the gym. Membership for a month means I just don't have to buy weed for a week or two so its not expensive. An hour every other day of working out isn't hard, it becomes a routine sooner or later anyway. Having muscles won't give you a personality. I prefer my ugly looks to be a filter for shallow people, I don't need to appeal to others, people like me for me.
>virginity is not a big deal. At least if you take your time with it, you have control over your life. Unlike retards that get laid at 16 and think they are better.
>No peers is better than peer pressure. It's my life so I decide what I want to do with it and when
Come at me niggers

>Should also teach them a 2nd language other than their 'native' ones.

Why doesn't the UN just choose one language to be the international language forever and every school in the world teach that one language? You will get your whinging nations but that could mean learning one language could mean you can communicate with over 5 billion people.

If people want a second language other than that, then it should be the international sign Language.

Yeah the continuous instead of episodic narrative is really fucking South Park up for me, that PC principal shit is retarded, I've missed 2 seasons of it because of this...

Bit of an overreach, don't you think? I mean, that may very well happen at some point, but forcing that now would be far too messy for a number of reasons.

For me at least, the differences in languages and their cultural contexts add a type of 'beauty' to life that makes suicide a less popular option by the day.

>things like Jajjangmyeon and Pho keep me from killing myself

>For me at least, the differences in languages and their cultural contexts add a type of 'beauty' to life that makes suicide a less popular option by the day.

Wouldn't it be more beautiful to actually have a one to one conversion with someone? Liberals moan all the time about borders but the biggest border is that of different languages. People are worse of when they cannot communicate their problems efficiently.

Of course, that's why I encourage language-learning. I really like the feeling when I speak Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, or Spanish to a native-speaker who wasn't expecting me to be able to.

Learning so many languages has certainly earned you a chufty badge but you have essentially put in 4 times the effort to speak to billions less people.

muslims want to conquer europe by immigration and breeding

When south park dropped to 10 episodes a season the quality became much better

PC principal was one of the best things to come out of the last two seasons.

Last two seasons have been very good, there was a dead zone unfortunately, but it was before season 16 it was like 12 or 13-16 or 17, but Lorde PC principal and Garrison/trump have been on fuckin point

Agreed they went down hill real bad. But maybe next season they will go back to normal episodes

I don't think gender dysphoria is actually a thing but rather attention-seeking behavior produced like in the rats in Calhoun's behavioral sink and likely indicates just how close to societal collapse we are.

The main reason being the unhinged rage associated with the whole topic. People who are secure in who they are and who believe they are right don't need to go on some personal crusade to make sure everyone on the internet believes what they believe.