Why the fuck don't we do raids anymore? There used to be something new every day just 8 years back. I mean...

Why the fuck don't we do raids anymore? There used to be something new every day just 8 years back. I mean, don't get me wrong, Sup Forums has never been good, but it used to be better. When did raids get B&?

most people on Sup Forums now are 15 and probably don't even know what a raid is.

NYPA is the war cry of the beta newfag...wherever you see it know that a bitch typed it.

Niggas is lazy on here...every time something comes up all you get is NYPA, do it yourself faggot, so on and so forth. Sup Forums should be shut down

People are too busy sucking Trump's dick.

>fucking newgaf

Your autism is the reason Sup Forums sucks. Read his post you fool

I hate the people that post that they're literally cucks.

I think he's saying that people who cry NYPA whenever someone proposes literally anything are faggots. It's like being in a group of friends, and you keep proposing things to do, and they just say "lol no let's hang out".

Well when the 12 year olds see their crush get a bf and come here requesting a le epin raid lolz every other thread, NYPA and do it yourself faggot are proper responses.

Originalfags and oldfags moved on to other things in life. Sup Forums now belongs to lil edgy shits.

>detect autism
>point out autism
>autismo deletes post
topkek

Sure but that happens with legit trolling targets. Restraunt chimpout bitch, trump's twitter, etc...its always NYPA

since its in the RULES
plus Sup Forums themselfs dont wanna be held responsible for hosting such content

This. Everyone has a fucking opinion now, or some social trend that they aspire to.

What happened to 'meh'.
I miss 'meh'.
Because only if you don't give a shit can things truly be ' for the lulz' as it once was.

I still say meh I love that word it's just so natural.

Fuck off with your rules. This is Sup Forums

Because everyone has ruined it. Maybe if some wants a funny raid they should start it themselves instead of immediately asking for a personal army.

that is the gayest excuse I have ever heard

kys faggot

Right well the best raids need numbers to acomplish anything. One person cannot lioc a server into submission

I just asked why it was in the rules. I've been spending all my time on other boards, and I decided to look at Sup Forums again, and there's this fucking anti-raid rule.

I blame that faggot jap moot sold 4chin to for this

Have you seen good raids?
That shit doesn't happen on retarded ass Sup Forums

Fucktards here ruin everything whiteknighting and saving people

Real raids are done by private groups/communities that used to browse here regularly. They are planned out and successful.

If you want to raid enough you will be able to find them. If not you don't deserve it anyways

Well "legit" doesn't imply it to be out of the ordinary.
I mean trolling trump twitter and the like... that's mundane crap for reddit normies.

most its so they cant get sued for hosting such content even though ts only user content the company can still go after the web site for allowing the users the host such content

> (OP)
>Have you seen good raids?
>That shit doesn't happen on retarded ass Sup Forums
>Fucktards here ruin everything whiteknighting and saving people
>Real raids are done by private groups/communities that used to browse here regularly. They are planned out and successful.
>If you want to raid enough you will be able to find them. If not you don't deserve it anyways

Exactly this, and I know from a lot of firsthand experience and working with a few other friends. Used to do some hilarious stuff for everyone on here some years back.

HWNDU has been fucking hilarious. It's not even a raid anymore. It's fucking warfare. Of course, Asianjew doesn't want to risk Sup Forums's amazing public image by trolling crazy celebrities, so they go to the other site.

"Why don't we do raids anymore" half you faggots regularly browsing these days came here from Reddit. You are unaware of what "we" did and didn't do. Please go back, you're retarded tumblr / aesthetic meme / leafy influenced Down's syndrome culture is the cancer that is currently infecting Sup Forums
>kys
>go upvote some stupid niggers

What do we doooooooo ?

Fuck off, you niggerloving kike.

check'd

and chekd

With great quads comes great responsibility >728103333