Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Stale

yes

Thats not even weed, if it is its the lowest grade i've ever seen.

This thread again

That doesn't even look like a g. And it's stale. Break your weed man's legs.

nah man you good

don't go smoking it all at once tho

Stale? look closely you stupid fuck, it literally looks like dried grass wrapped around a stem.

He's talking about the pasta you fecking new fag.

Absolute bargain

I see a bait from OP

This has already been posted you fucking fag

How could any retard think that reposting this stupid photo over and over is funny?

You fucking nigger cunt, stop reposting this shitty ass shitpost 4x a day you fucking friendless virgin who probably hasn't smoked weed in your life. Kys faggot,

stale pasta...get some new shit faggot

This looks like something that my cat pukes on the floor when he eat too much grass

Just pretend it's a banana

Yo None of these guys know shit. OP, that is some rare Green Kong Supreme strain. That is the most I have ever seen at one time. Expect the greatest high of your life. You got that for a steal.

What app is that?

Looks like King Kong's Green Dong, a very mellow Indica. Quite rare as it was originally bred in dank caves by Cro-Magnumdong Man in France. The seeds were genetically restored in late 2015 by Russian Hackers and dispensed to the American public to make us weak. God shit. I'd pay up to $75 a gram, you're good OP

Mimi

Stop with this shitty pasta you cunt. If anyone is still falling for this they deserve a slow death

There's no Pasta in the picture, clearly you are the newfag, you should murk loar

no u