Niggas whom't've's pack there cigarettes

Niggas whom't've's pack there cigarettes

I DONT UNDERSTAND

I can releate

Niggas whom't've's use devils as little taxis

whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es?

Look out, y'all, Boomhauer's havin' a stroke!

Thankx ass now i'm hungry for spikey fish!

i pack my smokes, but i'm a fucking white male!!!!11

ugh this thread just reminds me that im out of cigs and i'm too broke to grab another pack.

i just went to the smoke store and stocked up, user. i do the ryo's and keep fancy manufactured ones as a special treat and for convenience on trips. i should have enough to last the month.

Follow the light, user

reminds me of the year i tried to grow my own tobacco. i only had 6 plants, though. couldn't fill a barn to cure it if i wanted to, but i hung it out under the front porch

whats your average cost when restocking papers, filters, and a bag of tobaccy? bulk im guessing is what you mean

4,50 € tobacco
0,99€ filters
0,30 € papes ( no name brand)

i smoke 4-5 cartons a month, and it costs me around $60 total for the month. That's counting tubes, bulk tobacco, and the "i'm better than you and/or a faggot" cigarette filters

I'm boutta smoke some purple out of an apple for the first time, how do they hit?

Lol I just buy a pack Turks every week or so, fuck that "making your own" shit

super hot and rough, but it works

yeeesh yeah if you pull that many then for sure making your own is the way to go. I maybe go thru a couple packs a week, depending on how many work shifts I do. not sure if its worth buying the machine and everything else.

if you plan on making them, the good hand crank machine pays for itself within just a couple months. and they last 10+ years

How high will I get Sup Forumsrotato

nigga i dont even pack my dip.

If you still be packing you dont do it enough to not give a fuck

>whom't've's
....the fuck is this?

Not for me, except for when I´m on MDMA...

depends on a) quality of budz b) how much you inhale vs cough out

i realized back in my froshman days that i was gonna go past teh point of no return if i didn't do something drastic. sooo i packed myself a nice fat horseshoe, and let the juicyjuices build up as much as i could. then i went and hovered over the toilet, and swallowed. dip and all. insta-blarf. now I can't stand the smell of dip, i get nauseated if i catch a whiff. Turns out psychology wasn't so useless after all!

nope I don't see the point

cis kys

"Who wouldn't have" is slurred autist speak?

every time i try to actually translate, i stroke out.