I wake up to my big floppy cock every morning & the reminder that I'm hung is always a great way to start the day

I wake up to my big floppy cock every morning & the reminder that I'm hung is always a great way to start the day.

Feels good man.

I take it pic isn't related right? That's a pretty small dick.

4" flaccid, 5" erect?

Gtfo poor fag, maybe shave an you won't smell as bad then mate you'd have a min wage job, filthy scum

Poor thing. I'm hard as a rock when I wake up in the morning. Must take a lot of blood to keep your "big" dick up

It's not soft you just have it against your leg to make it look that way. Pathetic.

FOAD faggot

Sup Forums never used to feature this faggot contamination. Who is doing this? It's not random, it's some kind of campaign.

>I wake up to my big floppy cock every morning & the reminder that I'm hung is always a great way to start the day.

I wake up a big floppy cock in my mouth every morning & the reminder that I should have hung myself years ago. I just enjoy cock it is always a great way to start the day.

Old one, not against leg.

Sorry they keep getting rotated.

Ok, so you're a show'r and not a grow'r.

There is something very satisfying about waking up with rock hard bones and my gf hand gripping it while she sleeps

But it also grows...

wow, a slightly longer than average penis. How on earth do you walk around like a normal person????

That's called a pencil dick I believe

yea no, im way bigger mate

Yes, I totally believe you, anonymous man from the Internet!

Same

u just want to see some dicks, right faggot

>I wake up to my big floppy cock every morning & the reminder that I'm hung is always a great way to start the day.

Sorry to hear about your erectile dysfunction OP. Go see a doctor, maybe with lifestyle changes or medication you can start getting morning wood like a real man.

So you are half an inch bigger than a babydick sized dildo?
Who are you trying to fool you pathetic autist?

Kek u are ugly gtfo and
Kill ur self faggot

Mines bigger