Pic related, I am hacking the left most chick's iCloud. Trouble is I need a phone number to verify...

pic related, I am hacking the left most chick's iCloud. Trouble is I need a phone number to verify, and I'm not using mine for fear of her discovering me as the culprit.

Currently stuck at this screen awaiting assistance.

Good luck . Wish I knew how I have lots I would lol

If you could just give me your phone number, they will text you a code. if you could text me what the code is, ill send you the loot and help you icloud hack in future. deal?

Its called a twenty dollar prepaid phone find them at your local target walmart or what ever electronic store

time is of the essence, good sir

bump because the world needs these tits

Get a free texting app u retard

>i did and they dont work for this, which is why im here

>they don't work for this
Yeah ok
>strangers give me numbers so I can sell them/spam them

How about this. You write out how to hack an iCloud and ill let you use my number.

The way I did it was the following. Start by knowing both the email address and cell phone number of the person you want to hack. Say that you forgot your password, and apple will give you a few options on how to pursue the solution, one of which is giving a “trusted friend’s” phone number, so they can do it for you.

If you want, I’ll give you my number and you can just text it. Your number will never be online.

OP obvious troll looking to use your number for some scam. Don't give your number to OP user... Don't.

Don't you need to be on the trusted friend list like you do with Facebook hacking?

Go out and buy a burner?

no you do not, you are allowed to provide the number as Apple assumes you are the victim of a hacking, and not the opposite

bumping to save thread

bump

peeky beeky

Fuck it I'm changing numbers as metro PCS charges a lot so anons do what u wish for a day I guess
1-614-210-37 Twenty Two

>1-614-210-37 Twenty Two
texted you

bump

Cincinnati area zip code, fellow ohio old fag here

why did you stop replying bro?

Because the scam has begun