Femanon here. Where can I go to have this procedure done?

Femanon here. Where can I go to have this procedure done?

What procedure ? Get plugged by a dick? Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Why would you want to?

Why the fuck would you want to mutilate yourself like that?

It is called infibulation aka female circumscision

Tits and stamp

I have my reasons

So tell us what they are. We are curious.

Where does the clit go?

in the trash

So you mean your like throwing a hotdog down a hallway right now and think this will fix that

Of course you have your reasons. They are asking what are they.

Newfags

Egypt or Somalia.

It gets cut off.

But why? To sympathize with guys who were circumcised?

I known that I am only a thing, propetry of a man. I am a worthless cum dumpster. I am only for his pleasure. My happiness comes from serving my role as his fuck toy.

But fucking up your own anatomy?

do not do it OP

if that's your reason you're completely retarded you'd better kys than doing this

Africa

Egypt.

As a man, I'm telling you that mutilating yourself like that is not hot, it does not look attractive, and I get off more knowing that you are getting off too.

just throw some carbolic acid on it, bingo.

Ah, it's a BDSM thing. Fair enough. If you're that hard core into the lifestyle, more power to you. Get your clit chopped.

Personally, if I owned a woman that devoted, if rather she keep it so I could torture it with needles and whippings.

You are what you think are.
If you act like cum dumpster you have so

But I think its hot.

Removing your clit removes all the temptation for you, which is no fun for whoever is using you as a cum dump.

I would rather keep your useless cunt locked up and use your ass than let you go and cut yourself up.

TITS OR GTFO

Now that is a tight cunt.

This is some disturbing shit. Then again, all things muslim are nasty

Ahh, but you are wrong. It promotes perpetual hornyness...and no way to relieve it. Those arabs are kinda smart...

its to make masturbation and sex kind of impossible...i dont get why you would want that yet...even if its a bdsm thing.

That's the point, and then the little slut is constantly willing to do whatever her man wants. The trick is to never, ever let her cum... and if she ever has an accident you punish her.

Plus, some women really get off on being told how useless their cunts are. Better just to lock it up so nobody has to see it, etc...

Fact: Any woman that has this done to them will be physically incapable of ever having an orgasm again.

Just let that sink in...

no orgasm ever...and you have to open it up again for sex and pregnancy...wiki says.

Not true. Certainly makes it a lot more difficult.. But the clit isn't necessary for orgasm.

It doesn't work like that in practice. What you end up with is the retardation of the muslims. What point is there for a woman to do whatever the guy wants if no matter what she does, she still can't ever have the orgasm she's craving?
There's no point at all.
You think regular women are insane? This is useful only for making them insane enough to blow themselves up with a suicide vest. At least in death, they're free from the unsatisfiable urge.

It does not make sex or masterbation impossible. What it makes extremely difficult is achieving orgasm. However, through certain stimulation techniques, orgasm is possible.

Okay man, you're not really getting it.

It's a weird BDSM sex thing called orgasm denial.

Of course she gets to have orgasms. Sometimes, for a period of time, they're infrequent, which makes her want them more.

You're a fucking buzzkill.

ask wiki...hey never lie.

OP here. I only achieve orgasm through anal sex.

Incorrect. It is necessary. You may think otherwise, due to the fact that some women can achieve orgasm without direct stimulation of the clitoris, but what you're looking at in those pics is a complete genital infibulation. Orgasm is not possible for males or females after this procedure is performed.

>no orgasm
Are you guys fucking retarded or 12 years old ? The clitoris is not only the little part that sticks out of the vulva, it's actually a lot bigger and it goes through the walls of the vagina.
Women can still orgasm by vaginal penetration alone, even if it's harder, they can even orgasm from anal penetration which can also stimulate the clitoris.

>but what you're looking at in those pics is a complete genital infibulation.
So I take it they cut their G-spots as well from inside their vaginas ? You fucking retard.

Circumcised vaginas look so much better than the regular ones. Why aren't men demanding women to be circumcised? Is it because they're so starved for pussy that they settle for anything?

clearly never done anal

No, it's not. You're retarded. Learn about female orgasms. Or do you think no woman has ever had an orgasm from anal?

For a start, the "G spot" has STILL not been actually proven to exist. Secondly, yes, during a complete genital infibulation the walls of the vulva are scraped raw, removing nerve endings and causing scar tissue to form, further lowering sensitivity and sensation. Thirdly, by your own admission,
>"anal penetration which can also stimulate the clitoris"
the clitoris is essential for a female orgasm, even if, as I previously said, it is not directly stimulated.

pics of pussy so we can judge?

ill do it

I've literally seen a guy cum that had no dick, literally shot jizz from a stump. what you're saying is completely asinine

Africa

You're all letting some guy, larping as a girl, larping as a hardcore submissive, rile you all up and debate FGM.

It's just a weird fetish thing. Calm down Beavis.

Even Satan is uncomfortable

It's still a good discussion

For Reddit

No, you don't fucking understand the difference between a complete genital infibulation, which would also include removal of the testes, thus making it impossible for jizz to be shot, and a penectomy, which is only the removal of the penis itself, which is what you are describing. Further, whilst it may be possible for a male to have some sort of muted, orgasm-like response due to prostate stimulation, you seem to be forgetting that women don't have a prostate.

No

I thought the devil was into shit like that...

If you don't want to talk about it here go post this retarded question there

So I notice that all these pictures happen to be of white girls who have had this operation done. Is this really that prevalent of a fetish that so many women are doing it?

Even if you remove the internal skin of the vagina G-spot is a membrane on the inside. What you're saying is that some doctor would scrape the vagina out remove all its skin remove the G-Spot entirely and leave her bottom have an empty void. To which I would reply she could still have an orgasm, but maybe not the same way and as traditional sex.

moar?
sauce?

OP here. No larping, just seeking guidance. My GYN won't do it...she's a feminist.

That's the only race insecure enough to do this kind of thing for a fetish...?

It's extremely clear at this point that you have no medical training whatsoever, and you're intent on believing what you want to believe rather than the facts of the matter.

There's three different orgasms girls can experience, clitoral, internal, and muscular.

It's clear that you don't understand that removing the external portion of the clitoris does not remove the nerve roots. While making orgasm much more difficult, it is not impossibru...

There is more than one way to achieve an orgasm. Especially in women. For you to believe that a girl absolutely needs clitoral or vaginal stimulation to achieve orgasm is ignorant.

I see a lot of rust

How new are you?
Tits or gtfo.

What about mental orgasm. Hypnosis is the most prevalent Avenue for that right now. But I'm willing to bet if a woman was trained enough she could have an orgasm without physical contact.

This long thread with girls and no tits with timestamp??????
God damn newfags

Hey OP, there are videos online showing how it's done. Just find someone you trust to do it.

A few clamps, a scalpel, scissors, numbing cream and derma bond aka super glue is all you need

My wife does. I just say "cum for Daddy" and she has one.

Is she hot?

b8 moar

wut am i looking at?

>remove sexually sensitive tissue
>fuck her in the ass

ROFLMAO

Sup Forums wouldn't think so.

i bet if she thinks it keeps you happy and she loves you enough she will tell you shes farting rainbows on command.

im not saying you cant talk someone into having an orgasm, but its a rare combination of setting and mood, the type of person, and doing and saying everything exactly perfect for half an hour for her to get there.

Post pic

So you agree.

Believe it or not, I don't find beef curtains appealing in the slightest.

i'd share a nice video but shitchan doesn't support mp4 and sound

no... not 'a' women, more like 'some, small minority of women, maybe, on rare occasions'

tldr of my post

a malformed vagina, that aparently works pretty well still.