Adv is useless so here it goes, I'm a 19yo guy with no relationship experience whatsoever...

Adv is useless so here it goes, I'm a 19yo guy with no relationship experience whatsoever, I'm not that beta but let's just say that I wasn't too social back when I was younger.
I've been living in a new country for about a year now and the loneliness forced me to become more social, so I met with a girl I found on fb who's in an open relationship, although I'm not into this degenerate bullshit I decided to meet her, 'cause she's really nice and interesting.
So, we met some time ago, we had fun and all, but we didn't do anything special, I just wanted to get to know her after all, and we've been texting since then. Now she has invited me 2 times to come over and chill with her and the other guy, what does this mean? I really want to do something with her but I don't want to see the other faggot at all. What would you do guys? I know it's a boring post but I would really appreciate some advice... thanks beforehand.

shameless self-bump

listen guy....

is this really what you want ?

no offense, youre desperate.. i get it... but cmon.

her bf is going to be a beta ass pos and shes identified you as the same type of guy, another dildo to add to her cupboard...

think about this again.. what are you really asking, i mean seriously.. what part of the story you wrote above do you not get ?

Well, I have made myself known for being oblivious to innuendos. Nevertheless, chill could just mean chill.

If you could manage meeting the other guy in a casual environment, go ahead and join them. If you go and they pursue something you deem unappropriate, just leave.

If don't go with her and meet the guy, you will never find out their intentions, though.

her intentions are literally to turn him into a cuck..

not rocket science....

The thing is that I think you're right, he's gotta be a huge faggot so I think that I could win her over.
I'm asking whether I should try or not.

.... listen. im trying not to be a dick...

youre trying to win a prize of garbage..

she has a cuck, she wants another...

what do you think is going to happen.. ???

you will somehow magically want her to get rid of her cuck and worship your cock forevermore ?

I could go meet them and ignore my homicidal thoughs, but I fear that if go over to them that will appear as if I just wanna be friends with her or something, dunno.

Well, that's the plan, I don't know.
I want to take the garbage and make something better out of it.

I would accept her invitation with the right message, like "OK, OK, I'll go... But just because you are asking me to". Or something of the sort.

If she is interested in you in any way, she will pay close attention to the words you use, so use that to make things clearer for her.

Fuck her and the guy. Show them who's the boss.

sorry but youre delusional. its not going to happen..

also you cant turn a fucking duck into an eagle.

garbage should be left out on the street, drop this thought and invest your time in something / someone else that willl actually work out for you..

She is turning her boyfriend into a cuck faggot. I'd just fuck her for fun. Don't get emotionally involved, it'll go nowhere. Have fun with her while you look for love elsewhere.

good idea, I thinking about doing it, I'll just have a couple of beers and investigate the situation, at worst I'll end up fucking their corpses

I'm not sure if this is a cringe or a ylyl thread.

Please enlighten me, so i know how to react.

Btw pic is OC.

If you turn that guy into a cuck it will make you into an alpha

You are probably right, but still, there isn't much I can lose in this situation right? I mean I can use this situation to my advantage, maybe I'm just desperate.
I'm in for some fun, but being a kissless virgin it seems kinds shitty.

ylyl, it's not that cringy relatively to my previous attempts to get a girl

listen bro, honestly i hope whatever you do, you find happiness...

i sincerely dont think this will work out for you even if it seems to in the short term..

hope you change course and things turn around for you

The things ist that I there aren't many courses to take right now, none actually, so I just want try out my luck, I'm a lonely cunt to be honest.

the things is that there aren't*

THE THING*

friendo... thats the problem..

its not that there arnt courses to take...

its that YOU are not taking them..

would someone other than you, be able to take another course ???

then the answer isnt about them, its about you..

change who you are, make better decisions...

simple but not easy..

no one is going to help you, no one is going to save you...

its up to you...

so again, i ask you.. is this what you really want for yourself ?

competeing for trash ?

thats the last of my pep talk bs

either you'll change, or you wont.. only you can decide

Ok. Gonna be serious then now. Listen to some1 who had several relationships: being the first girl you have a "serious" interaction with i understand how you feel and that you think you really like this girl and don't want to waste an opportunity. But trust me, this is not worth it. This kind of situation can only leads to unhappy and bad situation. As you managed to find and interact with this girl i can assure you you will be able to find others that you will like more and more worthy to have a realtionship with.

PP here already did that to the guy he ust screamed

Well I'm in a new country and I have little social interaction with girls so I don't get many chances like this, but you are right.

I know I'll get better chances in the future, but I'm getting sick of being the lonely mysterious guy you know, I feel like I gotta do something now or I'll forever be lonely.