So Steve Bannon's bitch ass has been removed from the NSC, thoughts?

So Steve Bannon's bitch ass has been removed from the NSC, thoughts?

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-05/bannon-removed-from-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/jP3Ck
snopes.com/2017/04/05/bannon-national-security-council/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's her name?

Filename newfag

On the one hand at least now the rumor that Trump is Bannons bitch will disappear and I'm personally happier the less he has to say.

On the other hand, even less stability is the last thing this administration needs

WHO IS SHE

>what is a file name or watermark

imgur.com/gallery/jP3Ck

link is broken

Bannon would kick your bitch ass OP

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

nigger detected

Potatoes detected

oh man if i where alt right id be pretty pissed off. looks like trump really was a mainstream republican after all

Honest question for the Trumpettes. What are you going to feign responsibility on in a year when our country's security is fucked and you're homeless living out of your dodge pos with all the make America great again bumper stickers plastered all over it?

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

this x1000
liberalism is a disease of the mind

>white elitist detected

Jesus you just annihilated this lil libtard Look how mad and butthurt you made him here . He even posted a meme no one has used in over a decade that was lame back in 2003 when it first came out.
Murderous.

White. Not elite. Just intelligent.
You are missing at least one of these.
See how logic works?
Look into it you emotional child.

You seem angry. Also, you didn't answer my question

have fun sucking your own conservative dick while your president fucks you and the rest of your cuck friends

her face is interesting

You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a real winner and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like our brainwashed cuntserative Master Bannon-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but make you the hero you deserve to be.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda for conservashits to cry about..

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Karl Rove impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you conserviturds crawl in.

Brutal. You absolutely destroyed OP.
Epic beating.

Stay mad

Kid, maybe you don't realize that you are not in control--of anything. You don't matter. Your Masters would just as soon take a shit on you. You only count when they want something from you--a vote--and the rest of the time they play you like the fool. Most intelligent blacks have realized this by now. Why can't you seem to figure out that the Republicans freed the slaves and the Democrats wanted to keep you as a slave. There was a war over this in fact. How retarded do you now seem and what a disgrace to your grandparents you are that you now side with those that oppressed them rather than those that freed them.

What have your Democrats done for you? How much of a cesspool is Chicago now after your Democratic Masters took control of the federal government too. Go on the South Side and tell me how they spread the money your way after they got your vote. Naw, they use you, don't respect you, then send you like pigs to the slaughter.

Maybe get a clue some day as to who has lied to you, but even if you don't, maybe at least try to stop being a complete disgrace to your grandparents.

Maybe think for yourself.

not him, but great comeback
nice job proving his point on his comment about your intelligence

How is she related to Steve the Banned user?

If the Russian connection is proven, would you supporters of Trump want him impeached?

Is there anything Trump could do that would make you desire his being impeached?

>your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain
error: syntax parser crashed

Firstly, I'm not your kid. Second, I'm not a nigger. I'm also not a democrat. I'm a moderate. That is to say, I'm a socially liberal, fiscal conservative, like most intelligent people. I won't try to explain what that means because you probably wouldn't understand. I have as much disdain for neo-liberalism as I do the kind of neo-conservatism people like you try to bully everyone with like I'm supposed to take you seriously. And lastly, you didn't answer my fucking question. Would you like to give that a go, or just say more more dumb shit?

>Looks at childhood play toy where you put square blocks through square hole, etc.
>"HOW DOES IT WORK???"

Nothing will stop them. They are all betas bowing down to Trumps "alpha" status. Yeah, they can't even pick a decent alpha to worship.
They are like an abused dog that still wags its tail when it see's its owner.

You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a real winner and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like our brainwashed cuntserative Master Bannon-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but make you the hero you deserve to be.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda for conservashits to cry about..

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Karl Rove impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you conserviturds crawl in.

Is this fresh pasta? Did you really just seriously type all this shit?

fake news

Steve Bannon really got ousted.
What part of that is fake?

rip OP

An hero please
You too

Emily Walker

This rampant samefaggotry

Bannon was only on the NSC because he was tasked with setting it up how President Trump wanted it. That job has been done so he's no longer on the committee, he is still a Chief Strategist.

Daphne Sarphong

I live in chicago
it's fine

Ahahahahahaha

100% this is because Breitbart reported that republicans were ending internet neutrality.

actually look at the facts and you will see

>ousted
you got fake news'd

I mean, if you don't care that data mining companies and the government will have free reign with your personal data and internet browsing habits, you're pretty much an idiot. Laugh it up.

>inb4 muh 7 proxies

no, but

> Muh I dont live in USA

i don't give a shit where you live

>doesn't live in the US
>thinks the loss of net neutrality doesn't apply to him
Seriously?

dog tax

ITT: fake news

internet provider doesnt save information so thats something

He doesn't have **official** security clearance, but he'll still be there.

Nothing changed except the spin.

Epic post. Libtard destroyed.

>moderate
lol
that's what all Democrats/Libtards call themselves
they actually think they are "moderate"
YOURS is the party of intolerance and hate

this is you

his eye pupils are so big

mmmmm fresh pasta

Yours is the party of illiteracy and autism. Good luck with that in a year when your yobs are moved to Mexico and you're living out of your French owned American minivan. You're not even white enough to be considered white trash.

>chicago
>fine
libtard delusion
most fucked up city in the U.S., by far
highest governmental corruption in the country
highest taxes in the country
worst infrastructure (by far) of any major city in the country (nice roads, crumbling bridges, dilapidated "parks")
new speed cameras all over for revenue with city-funded study claiming it "makes it safer" despite most other cities removing them because literally every other (neutral) study showed they actually CAUSE more accidents
parking meters all over at exhorbitant rates going to Daley Shell Company
highest crime rate in country
highest murder rate in country
highest rape rate in country
more (by far) public officials indicted, convicted and imprisoned than anywhere else in the country (most states have literally ZERO incidence of this)
worst school system in the country
lowest student grades in the country
most school closings in the country
mexicans, mexican gangs, all over
can't go southside, westside, crime now pushing north
fastest growing unemployment rate in the country
elect Rahm Emanuel who funnels money to shill companies set up in Hollywood by his brother Ari
blacks lives don't matter, cover-up government murders, whitewash, "elect" Emanuel for yet a second term
"elect" is appoint
no voice
dat propaganda machine
media in cohoots doesn't dare cross dems
chicago recently rated #1 in the Worst Place to live in the World
37% higher cost of living than NY, 30% higher cost of living than San Francisco (higher than NY & SF? wut? but true)
gun violence by criminals rampant and routine; 4.3 "reported" murders by gun/day; number suspected to be over 20 based on unreported causes of death or missing persons (far more common btw)
worst transit system on the planet
rude people
impossible to start a small business; government rapes; unions; min wage rates; taxes; real estate; city licenses & licenses & licenses & audits & tickets & inspectors & revenue & revenue & revenue

>it's fine

>his eye pupils are so big
Lol. Dude, if you can't tell that is photoshopped, and very badly so, I feel sorry for you.
Don't listen to libtards lies.
It is a disease of the mind.
You can never believe a libtard.
Everybody knows this.

It hasn't even been 100 days and he's already more of a failure than I ever could have hoped for.

How do you handle all this losing?

>his eye pupils are so big

this if you saw wires overhead like that from that angle and a post that tall, you'd be lying on the ground pretty much looking up instead of the shopped view from being right in front of them
also you can see the beard doesn't match up and the eyes and the shadows and the half mustache they couldn't finish shopping in and the grey hair and the girls orange shirt clearly has a different color orange where they pasted in the hillary for prison block
it was shopped here on Sup Forums about a month ago and was a popular topic on pol for awhile

so sad somebody posts it here as though it is real
says a lot about truthfulness
also, classless to pick on special needs and try to insinuate an inability to think to them

again, says a lot about the poster

Seriously, this is "fake news." He still has his security clearance, he can still attend meetings. This is a joke. snopes.com/2017/04/05/bannon-national-security-council/

You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

>I ever could have hoped for
>I hoped for
mmmm k
Reality, and the rest of us see it very differently. But you go on claiming you were "hoping", snowflake.

Sorry, snopes is unacceptable as a source because Soros gives them money and a jew works there. Alex Jones or nothing, sonny jim.

People who involve young children and potatoes in politics should be shot.

>also you can see the beard doesn't match up
>and the eyes and the shadows and the half mustache
>they couldn't finish shopping in
Maybe that picture was deepdreamt by an AI...