Human live too damn long. 40 should be the length of our lifespan. 50 at the most because I'm feeling generous

Human live too damn long. 40 should be the length of our lifespan. 50 at the most because I'm feeling generous.

Everything over is pointless.

If you say so. Personally I'm hoping advances in medical knowledge in the next 20 years will allow me to live comfortably well over 100.

12 year old detected.

Why? Why do you want to a fucking zombie?

I'm 23.

Sure you are, is school out already? Summer sure is early this year.

kys at 40 then

Maybe I will. Maybe I won't.

>implying most people live long anyway

old people are a myth they died long ago.

Humans have the potential to live up to a thousand years, if we can only find a way to stop random mutations.

Hell no. Immortality is a curse, not a blessing.

you're a fucking idiot. Trust me youngfag, when you hit 40 I'm sure you'll have a much different opinion.

>1000 years
>immortality

Even with our current lifespans + future stasis technology, we could be revived hundreds of years in the future.

I doubt it. I'm stubborn and nihilistic.
3edgy and whatnot

Agreed. Life is not a contest whoever gets the oldest

I agree with OP
but I do think 40 is too low, maybe like 60/65
but expecting to live till 80+ is stupid.

and whatever happend to natural selection?

Living that long would take stopping random mutations, you'd have the body of a 30 year old.

free healthcare happened

You guys are commies. Just kill em off after they're out of their prime.

I understand that. Immortality is never dying though. So 1000 years is not a curse. Besides, nothing stops fatal trauma.

Go back to the 19th century then

Oh, I'm not the immortality guy. I'd love to live 1000 years. I'd be able to start an empire and watch it grow and flourish.

They don't have wifi or mcdonalds.

So why exactly is it more pointless than age between 0 and 40?

overpopulation is a problem

Random mutations are not what makes us live less.In fact, mutations are the reason life beings evolve, and stopping them would fuck us.Its better if we can have the control over them
In my point of view, it is not.Stop with the drama from films about how sad it is if someone reaches inmortality.If I can someone else too,and if everyone that we love is inmortal as us,where the fuck us the problem? The only thing that could be a disavantage is the overpopulation, which would be easily fixed by the time inmortality exists

>I'm 23
In that case you should be profoundly embarrassed about maintaining such trivial, nihilist-lite, mallcore, reductive, meaningless views well into your adulthood.

I know a guy who said he didnt want to like past 26 as its too old. he's in his late 30's and realizes what a fag he was...

I should be, but I'm not. I'm surprised people are even taking this thread seriously.

I am self aware, user. I'm just apathetic about it.

Truth be told as long as human longevity continues to advance it will become a more and more unsustainable system.

Once you hit 60+ most people's bodies can't do any kind of real labour and a lot of people also end up suffering from some degnerative disease(s) also making them unable to perform any kind of "Brain-labor". So you end up with society as a whole footing the bill for people who do not produce anything for a good 30+ years or more depending on when they were put out of work.

It's bad enough there's not enough work to go around for people who are fit and educated enough to perform it is just icing on the cake.

But really, thinking about it, we're living an age of insane abundance and yet are falling apart at every level. There's more to it than simply old people.

why do you have jaydenanimations hentai?

People fucking everywhere, Too many people... people are a virus,

Why don't you?

>Human live too damn long.
You know you are talking bullshit

Most people dont even reach 65. Now look at this chart.

Stupid mortals.

Fuck your chart.

You can easy move to some third world shithole where life expectancy is 35

You aren't making this easy for me, user.

for you