1 girl accepted by all 8 Ivy League Universities

1 girl accepted by all 8 Ivy League Universities.
You guessed it, she's a nignog and this is how low the Ivy League shit tier schools have become. Just so they can be on the news.

Other urls found in this thread:

stanforddaily.com/2017/04/05/admits-outside-the-box-essay-says-blacklivesmatter-100-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd tag that

I'm sure you were also a 4.0 student and president of the school council.

Given both her parents are ivy league lawyers I'd say it's about right

Just look at those big ass lips. I would love to have those wrapped around my dick.

I was reading a girl who studied with her post in Facebook who claims she kind of cheated in some way to apply to all those schools, like claiming racial persecution, she accuse some teacher of racism to get some type of benefits and things like that, to me it all make sense since is statistically almost imposible to achieve something like that without some form of unfair treatment

I bet there going to lynch her

Here it is

P1

Eric Kingsley Look I go to the same school as her and I do not question her work ethic one bit or her service to the community because she does A LOT. However, I find it saddening that people do not know the measures as to what she did to get where she is. First off, she lied on her essay saying that she was racially discriminated and called racial slurs in her neighborhood and school, which is not true. Morris Hills is full of different ethnic groups and is the LEAST racially divided school you'll ever find. Secondly, she purposely changed AP teachers in her multiple classes just to get an academic edge even though this is not allowed at Morris Hills.

So salty because you will never be accepted to all of the schools

P2

One example of her bypassing this rule is by accusing our physics teacher during junior year (I had the same teacher as her) a racist as she claimed that the teacher racially discriminated her, which is not true as well. Lying should not be applauded, but condemned. In addition, I find it saddening that she knew she was going to go to Harvard since day one, but still kept her applications in for every other Ivy League school and Stanford. This took away opportunities for people who are academically qualified to get into those school. The Valedictorian at the Academy in Morris Hills (smartest kid in the school and is diverse where he does multiple clubs and extra curricular activities) was denied a spot at Stanford partially due to this. Many other qualified students were also denied the spot to schools they qualified as well. School like Harvard, Yale, Princeton etc... only accept a certain number of students at a given school and by her keeping her application in for school she knew she wasn't going to go to just for self pride is unjust as it robs others of the chance to get in. I also find it funny that a bunch of kids at Morris Hills who are asian and Indian aren't treated as nicely by these Ivy League schools where even though they are more than qualified, are denied admission into those school. Affirmative Action doesn't do anything but hurt Asians and Indians the most and causes more racial division. I'm not a hater...I congratulate Ify on her accomplishment but I'm just putting out the facts

They can lynch all the useless street niggers but she seems like an actual benefit to her species leave her be.
Still bullshit the faggot mainstream news is jumping on this because 'My black empowerment".

stay mad

Honestly this story is entirely fabricated. Nice job

>niggeroftheweek

Ivy League... shit tier... why are you so salty, OP? Rejected by Penn State?

>Penn State

Loool

You know they pick her only because is a monkey and they need to fill the quota

Honestly this story is entirely fabricated. Nice job

Lol. You're just mad you were too dumb dumb to get into college.

I got my citizenship 8 years after moving to the US from Mexico. I got bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering. I'm about to finish up an MBA.

It's so nice seeing angry and incompetent privileged people not enjoying the extent of freedom in this country.

It's not even about race anymore. It's about lazy vs driven.

Hurray! Another African American Studies degree in the making!

who pay your education?

and im sure she earned it

good for you

Im struggling studying for one of my last semesters of law school and here I am wasting time on 4ch

What do you do to keep motivated

Oldfag here. I graduated from Princeton back in 2003. So glad I entered an Ivy League when I did-- though the admit rate was low when I was applying, the stranglehold of affirmative action hadn't come into full force. I really don't think I would have stood a chance if I'd been applying in 2017.

My parents payed half of my undergrad. A scholarship payed for the other half.

I'm paying for my MBA.

lowering the standards for affirmative action.

Say what you want Mexican, but you cannot change the fact that she's just another nigger using the race card to get ahead.

Except all the driven white males are getting fucked over by affirmative action, but whatever

it's the only way they can compete

this must be a joke..

What's her major b? Hip hop studies?

Shitpost OP, THE ONLY black girl I went to school with has been the COO of a company that built the control systems, that deliver the power to your home, that the Mac Classic you typed your shitpost on is plugged into. She was smartest in a class that includes a college football coach, a physicist at CERN, 16 lawyers, 2 doctors, and a god damned nuclear submarine captain. I'm the lazy good for nothing and I have a 162 IQ. Put your n word fuckstickery back in your little sisters ass where you pulled it out of.

Some fucking middle eastern kid was in the news yesterday because he got into some ivy league school for making his entire essay #blacklivesmatter written over and over. They commend him and say how brave he is and shit in his acceptance letter. I'll see if I can find it.

Fucking shameful

I know this chick, she's in my school and I can tell you she's earned this. She is always correcting teachers when they have mistakes in their lesson plans, she has a 4.9 GPA. She's also food in the sack from what my buddy tells me. He dated her for 6 months this past Summer

You are bull shitting right? Please tell me you are

Cry more faggot. Less chance of some meth addict,piece of white trash stinking up the place.

>sadly nope

stanforddaily.com/2017/04/05/admits-outside-the-box-essay-says-blacklivesmatter-100-times/

Oh look, another butthurt liberal faggot.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, do you REALLY care about this girl getting accepted? Would your time be better spent enjoying yourself with a hobby?

right

Lurk more newfag

Its all over the news.

shitlibs, shitlibs everywhere.

>I'm a racist
>I agree whith this racist's facebook post
>must be a fact

That's it. I'm done. This world is done. I. Going to go kill myself now

Someone should do the same with #hitlerwasright. See if it gets the same reaction

kek, not even close to a liberal. I just find it dumb to be worked up over a single person, nigger or not being accepted into a uni.

I was going to link this jewels in Facebook all over the tabloids praising this BS but I just realized Facebook block me for two weeks

>I'm beyond grouping people into groups based on their race or social up bringing
>oh you don't agree with me, you all are trash and should die

You realise this kid has a 4.0 and has been heavily involved in local leadership and activism? That the essay is only one facet of the application?

don't spread the word fight propaganda

Easy to accomplish when you tick off the "negro" box and they boost your admissions score 200 points due to affirmative action.

Your point? If that was a white kid who had the SAME grades and resume but wrote #bluelivematter or anything for that matter 100 times, think they would also have been accepted?

>affimative action
Always keep that excuse in your back pocket eh? Why aren't you out expanding your skills to be more employable instead of being here on Sup Forums, retard.

got nudes?

It's very rare for blacks to do well academically, that's why all 8 Ivy League Universities accepted her.

Isn't it funny how people want equality..... unless it means they have to be smarter, faster, sexier, better, etc? Then they want equality through getting an advantage because they are "different or had a challenge" someone else "didn't have"

you know they only choose because shes a negro

I was about to call BS on scores as sat is out of 1600. Then I remembered they changed it. Oldfag

Its not an excuse, it's realities.

Keep telling your self that, your no better than niggers saying the white man keeping them down, now go back to being a good for nothing faggot.

WOW Do you live you whole life according to internet meme comics? Hows that working out? Tho I would guess that's why you cant get a job.

only SJW are free from being blocked.

>nigger alert

>nigger alert

not the guy you're arguing with but I miss these comics

this now a sheeiitt thread

Your education, I'm afraid, doesn't count for much anymore. It's becoming blatantly obvious that college institutions are ideologically bent. As an employer in aerospace, I can tell you that we don't hire anyone with a college degree from after 2010 because they can't match the standard of individuals who got degrees before then. Not saying that everyone is like this, but enough of them are that it's a rule of thumb in our business as well as others. Your college education is becoming useless for two reasons: 1. you're not being trained properly
2. almost everyone else has the exact same degree
This will differ depending on the state you're in, obviously.

its a fact that reality is way worse people talk about diversity, multiculturalism and is beautiful in TV or in feel good viral videos but when you have to live in a heavily negro populated area or you see how probably some other kid lost a vital opportunity because affirmative action things are very real niggerfagggot

I mean is it possible that she had great grades, great SAT scores, great applications, and was the only qualified person who actually applied at every Ivy League school?

Look guys, there are many outrageous racist things that happen that you should be worked up about. Common sense should tell you that this isn't one of them.

Bitching about some well accomplished girl because she's black doesn't help. It just turns people away. Like when BLM riots and loots stores.

>i go outside bla bla bla

your medal is in the mail, chad. stop bragging.

You're wasting your keyboard and fingers trying to convey something like this to the autists on this board

did you read the post where a girl who study with her tell how she got those scores? did you?

yet you can't get accepted to a community college.. OP is a fucking loser

yes, and i retweeted it.

>teacher

Your mother is a community college.

I just did green text?
I didn't tell the thing to do that......

This is... this is actually pretty good.

Keep trying Sup Forums. I don't know why you retards think you're so high and mighty hanging out on Sup Forums and pretending your worthless lives are going somewhere. There are people that actually have to earn it despite what you idiots think. Snap out of it and bring your salty asses back to reality.

click clack woogy boogy jigaboo
wooooogy booooogy

Nice way to use that for an excuse because you're part of the great, white race and your life is worthless. kek. I guess you're here mad on Sup Forums because a nignog took your jerb? Or is it because you, like a lot of the great whites think everything should come easy to you. and anyone that's not white and right gets shit handed to them on a silver platter. You people are jokes. Stay salty. .

Goddamn dude, you are rekking this thread up. you're saying what i'm thinking. Loving all these tears.

think you get into harvard when that's the best comeback you have?

Eric Tran detected

is that what your father said to you before he left?

You haven't experienced this, nor do you know anybody who has been bumped off due to AA, You just read it from sources that don't fuck up you ideology so you can feel like life isn't as easy for you as it is so you can justify being white trash with a shitty job

whaddup Eric, got your ass b& from fartbook again?

Nope thought of that one myself, Did your dad tell you ad hominems were how to get your point across before he fucked you