What does Sup Forums think of xxxtentacion?

What does Sup Forums think of xxxtentacion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMSYV5a1aTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yung dagger dick put a hole in ur parents ay

why does he have french fries on his head?

He's a fucking psycho that makes some good music

Run up on me, king of the dead and loveitwhentheyrun are the only songs I listen to slump god is pretty good too

WHAT A LIL GUERRILLA MARKETING SCHEME LIKE THIS COST YOU LIL NIGGA?

I know it ain't the same dude posting this same tired thread bout this same tired lil nobody and he's doing it for free

MIGOS

/thread

Your typical neighborhood nigger

Who?

Nigger faggot

cunt

I read his rap sheet. Typical piece of ghetto shit. Hopefully one of his homies or the family of the pregnant woman he assaulted put a fucking hole in his head.

Can't keep his dick in his pants

his slow songs are good

Trash human, trash artist.

FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME AY, LOOK AT ME AY, FUCK ON ME, LOOK AT ME, YAHHH

>xxxtentacion?

All niggers should be exterminated. They're violent subhumans. They smell bad and they steal.

Ski mask the slump god makes his music 10x better

Isn't it a bit of an oxymoron to say we should murder people because THEYRE violent?

This

Not a real rapper, Just a tryhard with a SoundCloud account.

I watched an interview where this stupid nigger tried to pronounce his own name and couldn't decide how it's supposed to be pronounced.

His songs slap

Its Fuck with me, look at me. So many people think its Fuck on me. Sounds gay af

Stupid nigger
/thread

who cares

Ski mask is better.

(Ay)

Put a hole in my parents

i like his music i like him as a person 2 i wish i was this wild tbh i just supress my anger
my favorites songs are:KING,Willy Wonka was a child murderer,RUN,Don't test me,I am,FUCK,GOD DAMN

Also watch this interview especially at16:00 youtube.com/watch?v=VMSYV5a1aTs

Who is this sourpuss looking mother fucker?

What happened to him? Why does he look like that?

that's what the death penalty does

should be lynched

is he related to Ashy Larry

What's his name, Sup Forums?

xxxtesticles

good job

This

fuking ugly and out of date

▲ ▲

He's pretty dope and versatile plus he's being himself and never claimed to be a thug like most of thse fake niggers and I can respect that.