H-how are you Anonymous?

H-how are you Anonymous?
Tell m-me how you hurt and h-how I can help!

Dont s-suffer in s-silence!

Are you going to make some tea alice ?

N-not right now dear, this is a lunch thread

Bumping! Hey Alice! Thanks for joining us for lunch today! I made some soup earlier~!

C-can y-you s-stop w-writing l-like t-this ?-??

Oh d-dear, i just had turkey rice soup too

Up you go!

I'm n-not silly

FUCK OFF NERD

Cry more faggot.

T-thanks a lot Reimu

W-what is wrong with nerds?

I also need a vegetable peeler. Also, you're a list kind of person aren't you? Is that how you stay organized?

they won't fuck off?

N-no vegetable peelers, they are a w-waste of money!
A good sharp knife is all you need.

I had some ramen, will be replying/bumping your thread as I think Anonymous could use some help today!
Hey Reimu!

Alice, is there anything that hurts/bothers you or would make you happy? And how can I help?

Anything for you Anonymous!

This guy's boredom is truly a bounty to us all.

W-why should they?

Don't you have a job? Also did you get that spice rack at costco? It's a nice spicerack I can see it there peaking out from behind your giant man-dick.

Yo I've been wanting to kill myself since the 11th grade because nothing matters and life isneternal suffering what do

I'm f-fine dear, h-how are you?
Could use a Sup Forums pass though, doing this on phone is dreadful

Hello Sakuya-san!

I don't think boredom explains it after 6 years. That's dedication.

hey anonymous, hope you're having a good day

H-have you tried a doctor?

idk i guess nerds can stay

but no whining

Stop using my waifu or I'll end your liafu

shut up faggot

Y-yep, this is my lunch break dear

*kiss* love you t-too

Nice dubs!
How are you today?
Hey Jill
>using your waifu
I am your waifu, I am Sakuya Izayoi and who are you?

You didn't end up making any friends at work then?

Retarded fucks! Excuse me miss, but i don't think you're following the rules of this venerable online establishment. May you expose your mammaries for our perusal, or directly, GTFO?

*blinks* i did, im s-sitting right next to them. Porblem?

I'm doing pretty well! I have the day to myself to enjoy at my own pace, but I'm still getting things done along the way. How about you?

You tried real hard on that, didn't you? I can tell. Everyone can tell. Try a little less hard next time.

Are you still on the thread Alice? You are so beautiful, please send another pic. Would make me happy!

L-learn the rules, newfag

I'm p-posting from a phone dear.

I'm doing very well! My day is going well and I'll start cleaning soon.. I wanted to be present for the lunch thread first!

D-doesnt look like it w-will do well, sadly.

Pics of friends or it didn't happen.

N-no thank you

I love you Alice! Keep shining for us!

Learn t-the rules, newfag

I see that.. I was hoping for a better result than my failed thread earlier.

C-can do, catch my tea thread tonight and stream t-tomorrow

Oh w-well. Just have t-to keep trying.

Such a pitty. C-can you please visit Sup Forums regulary? Would m-make/b/ a nicer place.

Ok Mel, well if you did make some friends maybe try talking to them instead of posting on malaysian slideshow forums with your phone the whole time. You may think you're real good at multitasking but that always comes off that you're uninterested when you do that sort of thing. I worry about you ya know.

Alice, what will it take to become someone like you?

is it possible to forget how to talk to people?
i think i've forgotten how to do it

Eh.... I'm confused as shit.

Well that happened. I spoke to a girl I am interested in Sunday. But what's odd is how she seemed interested in the conversation but suddenly she dropped from it. Probably just had something come up suddenly?

And then this happened yesterday

I was talking to this other girl. We hit it off (I mean she stayed up late keeping me company while I was heading to VA, and then spoke for like 10 hrs straight the following about everything.) and we kinda agreed to try an LDR but mid conversation she deleted her account on the site without explanation. And I tried to reach her on another site, but she instantly deleted her account when I messaged her So one girl stops replying randomly and then the next day this other girl cuts all contact all together at random

It's funny how I met girl two though. I asked her for advice on the the first girl, and she gave some good input. Then we started talking about other shit. She stayed up with me till 4 AM talking about politics, and other stuff. Up till she passed out. Yesterday I messaged her and we spoke a little about the first girl. Then I gradually hinted that I may be interested in her. She caught on by the end, and we agreed to try an LDR. Then an hour later she deleted the account.

How's your dick doing?

I d-do. Every...day...twice a d-day

Whipped Cuckold fagget detected

Can we have some lunchtime legs Alice? I love seeing your beautiful legs : )

Oh, its y-you. Havent quite finished my reply yet, will g-get back to you later.

whole new level of faggotry
having feelings is OK I guess but acting like a complete faggot isn't

A fire and s-several years of therapy.

Yes, and we will! If you were to recommend any content creators that you watch and enjoy on youtube, who would you choose?

S-sure, but it is just l-like riding a bike. You pick it back up with practice!

Been p-posting for six years newfag

F-f-ucking niggers

doubting that heavily

I think you've got the wrong guy.

Any number of reasons that could have happened. Not really possible to pinpoint which one it was.

Doubt all you want but it's true. Some of us have been here for years.

W-would be weird to see another person use that s-same tone, California boy.

Love and cheer at all costs!

K-keep doubting, just proves you are a newfag

Yea, that's true.

I have 3 ideas

A) She realized that we'll probably never meet, so to prevent her from really falling for me she cut contact.

B} She told me about a guy she like who asked her for nudes. So I told her that he was probably just using her for that. Maybe she feared that I would do the same?

C) She saw that I really didn't think I was good enough for that other girl, so she told me I was cute and all that. Then cut contact so I didn't become too attached to her and abandon the first girl (Who girl 2 thought liked me with 99.99% certainty)

>Some of us have been here for years.
You're acting like that is some serious accomplishment. Why?

I'm not acting like it's an accomplishment. It's just a true statement.

Staying in t-this place and relentlessly trying to help p-people for years is not an accomplishment?

G-guess it must be easier than it feels.

Hello dear! Happy to see you! Still unmedicated.

I am from California but so is about 1/7 people in the country and I have no idea what that fry picture is about, nor have I sent anything that you would be replying to.

Sakuya is my waifu! I'm Parsee

What makes you think you're qualified for that kind of work or that the internet is suited for it? What if you're doing more harm than good?

Mine.

S-seek medical professionals dear.

Mhm, could be any of those. Sometimes you have a really super strong connection with someone out of nowhere, and that can be scary. You were talking about starting a long distance relationship which is a commitment to something with a really low chance of working out favorably. It takes real dedication to make those work, and not everyone is up for it, but they fall into them anyway sometimes. Maybe she just bolted because she second guessed her feelings the night before.

I'm not, s-so it is a moot point.

I don't believe in 'waifus' you can be Parsee all you want but you aren't going to stop me from posting as Sakuya.

Can you get rid of the anime cringe your thread is radiating?
The w-what's are extremely annoying,too.
Why does talking like a sperg attract so much cancer?

I'll find a way to stop you.

I'm more worried about being a freak (tranny). So you work in an office? Do you have a cubicle?

Waah things I don't like online

No you won't. :)

You streamin today Alice?

Autistic kindness goes a long way.

Tomorrow apparently. Tea at 9?

Alice probably getting back to work now.

I h-have my own desk, dear. And i w-work with trangender individuals. They arent freaks.

T-tomorrow love

P-pretty close, can someone p-post my contact info for me?