Your country

Your country
When was the last time you ate at a McDonald's?

Brazil
mid-2013

good lad

ate it for the first time in like 5 years a couple months ago because i remembered it tasting good when i was a kid, but i was wrong. i really don't get the point, i can make a burger that tastes 10x better for a fraction of the cost with absolutely no culinary skills

When was the last time a Brazilian ate a banana?

USA
Before 9/11

yesterday ;___;

january
i had burger king yesterday though :3

Portugal, 2012 sounds about right.

Why would I eat plastic when I have plenty of good Portuguese(and Brazilian, as a matter of fact) food to enjoy.

I was at a McDonald's when 9/11 happened.

2000 ish, i like their fries but the rest sickens me.

>flag
>two weeks ago

haven't eaten a mcdonalds burger in my life but me and my sister go every now and then to the drive thru for some ice cream and fries.

2014 maybe when I had got a coupon (2 big mac 1 price)

2009 I think, but I went against my will.

Very long ago, I've always preferred Burger King.

flag
last week

Did they all start clapping when the plane hit the second tower?

Brazil
Thursday
Like 2 weeks ago

kek, same thing.

>fin
>4 hours ago

the last year

Well this is embarrassing

Every once in awhile

About 99 times out of 100 though I go to Wendy's, it's many steps better

Two days ago

Had a Big Tasty meal.

Flag
Meat is murder, thanks

self righteous bitches, there is nothing wrong with eating at mcdolands once in a while

About 5 months ago in Seville, for some reason I only ever eat it when I'm abroad.

2 days ago

Maybe a couple weeks. I've really been overdoing it on fast food the last year, so I'm trying to cut back to lose a bit of weight.

flag
i've literally never eaten anything from McDonald's

Honestly, last night.

McGangbang with large fries. Drank some cans of coke at home

UK. Have never eaten one.

This, I remember liking nuggets as a kid, so I went there while ago while waiting for a train and the shit was unedible.
KFC is great here tho. I buy strips with BBQ sauce all the time

why is it so cool for first worlders to go on Sup Forums and berate mcdonalds? literally 9 out of 10 posts on this thread are this same thing, no different from normies virtue signalling on facebook

Must've been sometime last year, or the year before. There's a Burger King close to where I live, been there once or twice but I don't really like it. Max (swedish chain) is way better but there aren't any nearby.

>mc d
>meat

pick one

Why do czechs love kfc so much? Its nigger food here.

Had a Large cheeseburger meal yesterday for lunch.

a month ago

KFC is the only "fast food" I've ever eaten, friends mum took us there for his birthday when we were at primary school.

It was absolutely vile.

fuck off. kfc is literally everywhere in white suburbs.

I quite enjoy KFC, but I'v e heard it's really shitty in the US nowadays.

don't remember

I traded it for BK, much much better

Probably about a week ago.
I really like this thing. Everything else is meh, but I often find myself hungry late after job and its the closest place I can get something.

yes the quality has def gone down since I had it when I was young like 15 years ago. but I live in a majority black area so the local fried chicken joints are 10000 times better.

what is it?

Never, too expensive for me

br 2 weeks ago. For whatever reason their prices got really really competitive this year. Maybe its the economic recession?

They call them "burgers".

3 or 4 years ago. It's too expensive and the food isn't that good.

When I went to Floripa I ate in "Giraffas" (or something like that) and it was superb, and cheap!

I wish we had that chain here

Bit sad

Used to like it as a kid/teen, but nowadays my gut hurts from that trash.

Maybe ate a cheeseburger from there in January tho. Don't understand why it's so sour tho?

>strips with BBQ sauce
Yeah, i usually eat it with quiritto menu. I literally have a kfc a couple of metres away from my apartment, so i often eat there, even when i'm not into shitty fast-food.

flag
like 10 days ago i think?

England.
I last ate at a McDonald's last year when I was Christmas shopping.
I got a big mac. It tasted horrible.
I live in the middle of nowhere up a mountain (pic). We don't have that here.

I don't eat at McDonald's because I'm a patriot and so I eat at German fastfood to support national businesses.

Croatia
I eat there once a week, either a Big Tasty or a Big Mac, with fries

poland
like half a year ago, but not that long ago at KFC (it's better)

>big mac
it's pretty fucking bad, a couple of cheesburgers are much better.
Btw, why the fuck double-cheeseburger even exists? it costs more that two cheeseburgers, while having less buns, wtf.

t. turk enjoying his kebab

>German fastfood
that's literally kebabs and durums. germans are also into falafels, i hear, cause of high vegan population.

I usually eat in Mostaza (our own version of Mc Donalds)

that meal looks so nice ;_;

yesterday

you are supposed to take the lettuce and gherkins out

I am a poorfag who cannot afford Mikey D. Gib monies plox wyatt man

>a gallon of sweet tea
Jesus fucking christ, how many Kcals would that have?

2015 and it was disgusting. I would prefer street food with diarrhea than eating at McD again.

2013 back when i had a job, first and last time i ate one, i had the dream of eating Mcdonalds at least once in my life. Now i'm NEET and my father can't afford fast food.

Probably around 2011.