Vape thread? Vape thread. Just ordered this Sigelei Fuchai 200W going to put my atlantis 2 tank on it

Vape thread? Vape thread. Just ordered this Sigelei Fuchai 200W going to put my atlantis 2 tank on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vapenaked.com/product/double-barrel-v2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself

You are so fucking edgy it hurts faggot. I bet you are the life of every party you go to. You do leave the house right? I'm sure you do.

Your vape is the dinosaur of vapes

Nice. I still use the same mod. I use either a Velocity RDA for drip around the house or a Uwell Crown for tank in the car.

Obviously bait

???

Ive got myself a smok big baby beast with a kanger kbox 160.

The smok tank is honestly the best one ive owned/tried, after some cheap beginner ones and disappointing innokin shit, only complaint is it drinks juice pretty quick but after spending ten bucks a day on cigarettes for 7 years its nothing.

I want to get my gf a 3ml baby beast, can someone recommend me a small form mod box that can push up to 80-100W as the baby beast requires high wattage but shes tiny with little midget hands and my kbox 160 is way too big for her.

Rx75 is 75 watts but its good. Got my girl the Smoke Alien with the baby beast. Works like a charm

I'm thinking about getting the Predator 228 and using my CSMNT RDA with it. Right now I've got the CSMNT on a Sigelei 213 Fuchai. I like it, but its wattage is far from true.

smok alien with merlin mini

I have a few

How small are you talking? 2 battery box? 1 battery? Micro form factor? I have a Sigelei 213, Alien 220, and I'm considering the Predator 228. They're all 2-battery mods capable of powering that tank. All fairly small too.

Baby beast is pure shit. As is all other SMOK products.

Thanks ill have a look at those.

probably 1 battery would be best as my current one is 2 batteries and she has troubles gripping it, she currently has a micro vape but after trying my smok tank she hates hers lol. Ill have a look at those.

Fuchai for the win. Had one for a solid year with no issues.

Do yourself a favor and buy a mod with a DNA board. Might as well do it right the first time.

I bet mine is more dinosaur.
Ipv d3
Atlantis v1

Good luck finding a 1-battery mod that will push 100w. Most are 75 or less.

I think the smallest you will find is the Double Barrel.

Do yourself a favor and smash that shit in the street, buy a pack of cigs and man up. Theyre both terrible for you why not get some pussy before it kills you.

Honestly, this argument is stupid. If you can get pussy smoking cigarettes you can get pussy vaping.

No one fucking cares the method in which you inhale nicotine. No one.

>he needs to smoke cigarettes to get pussy
lmao hows high school treating you user.

I think 75w should be fine with the x4 coils, just the t8 coils I think need higher wattage than that.

What brand is the double barrel?

You're just mad my fat clouds stole your girlfriend.
*fedora tip*

Lol some vape fag just called some one edgy. Lol

Not him but I run my Q4 coils on the TFV8 at 80-100 watts for the best combination of flavor and heat. 75W should be good enough though, but on a single battery that isn't going to last long at all.

I was like this before I gave it a try. It's hard to imagine the difference between vaping nicotine and smoking it with all the shitty toxic chemicals that are put in tobacco.
Vaping has been shown to be at least 95% less harmful than smoking, and nicotine on its own to be beneficial in combatting the onset of age related neurological disorders.
Live long, Vape Naysch

Some liquid recommendations?
Looking for something that aint tasting like youre vaping caramellpopcorn
Ordered some green tea flavor, but couldnt try it yet

>green tea
Prepare for disappointment. Tea flavors are almost always shit.

As much as I hate doing so, I go to an actual store for the juice because you can try it before you buy it.

Squid industries.
vapenaked.com/product/double-barrel-v2/

kek

The Fillmore by The Originals.
So tasty man.