Has Sup Forums ever hit girlfriend/wife?

Has Sup Forums ever hit girlfriend/wife?

What happened?
Was it awkward later?

She slapped me for no reason. I slapped her back. She got horny. It got awkward

She slapped me for a reason I do not remember, I slapped her back, she started crying, I got horny, then it got awkward

She flipped me off so I grabbed her arm and told her not to do that. Funny how girls seem fearless until the second you get even a little physical with them, and they cower in fear knowing a serious boundary has been crossed. Not that this kind of thing has happened more than a couple times in my life.

Only I've ever hit was her pussy. Hitting someone obviously weaker than you is a dick thing to do.

No, but they sure as hell deserved to have the shit slapped out of them. Only reason I didn't is because a man automatically goes to jail for 72 hours JUST ON THE ACCUSATION ALONE, no evidence needed. That's why it's best not to be around women period if you don't get along with them.

>trap femboy here
>ex-bf used to hit me everywhere and beat me one time because he was the ''boss in the relationship'' then he broke up with me.

She was probably just afraid realizing your autistic about something as stupid as getting flipped off and didn't know if you were gonna tard rage on her
Nobody cares about you.

>nobody cares about you
>nobody
>literally cares enough to reply to me

This
I've manhandled females, never hit any. Taken a few phones. Females get off on the fact that you can't hit them, that's why they do some of the shit they do

Kek
Who gives a fuck about your pretend relationships?

>be me
>playing League
>GF won't stop bugging me
>keeps tickling me and moving my hand off my mouse
>push her softly
>she over exaggerates and falls down
>starts whimpering
>offer to help her up
>swats my hand and runs to her bedroom
>finish game
>go into room
>eat her out to make up

I think you need to reevaluate what you think 'cares' means

> thinks people shitpost on Sup Forums because they care
> literally uses the most teenfag argument in the book
Fuck off faggot nobody likes you

obvious samefag

She was trying to get the ref to call a foul

Here, take a (You)

(You)

Mental illness

I don't know what to believe anymore

Who is this?

god fucking damn, source? yes i know its a dude

>trap femboy
You deserve any ass beating you get user, maybe it'll knock some sense into you.

It's fine to slap a woman if she's being a cunt. Punching is too far.

I fuckin knew it was a trap lol

You can't beat the mental illness out of someone

You wish
Check the times you pleb

(You)

Chloe Salpa

Does anyone have a sauce or name?

Only when she needs it.

Hit my wife once, complete accident. I had been doing boxing and jiu jitsu for over a year. We were at the mall walking around she was talking but I wasn't really paying attention so I guess she tried to get my attention by hitting me in the shoulder. All I knew was I saw a fist coming at me from the corner of my eye so I blocked it and countered with a jab. Busted the fuck out of her lip. She was so suprised she wasn't even mad, also got a ton of dirty looks.

Someone should give it a go

I guess that's how science works, someone has to try

Chloe Salpa

Never did but threatened to. We were arguing and she'd end up hitting me before i said if she hits me i'll hit her too and it will probably hurt more. She always stops then

Thank you very much, user

Lol

Me and my gf fight a lot.

We never aim to hurt each other and she's pretty good damned tough, but one time she bit me really fucking hard and I reeled back and punched her in the top of the head.

She couldn't talk for like 3 minutes.

She's okay now.

It's pretty funny.

I beat my girlfriend's dad up if that counts.

Im not a tough guy or anything, he was pretty old

Open handed, yes, a couple times but I was a drug addict and have no memory of it. Just what she tells me. We are friends now at least

You're probably a big guy

I think its better to hit your gf than an old man, what was the context?

>be 18 year old me
>freshman in college
>girlfriend is the super jealous type but she is hot so, fuck it
>she is jealous to the point where once she got jealous of my cousin (wtf)
>when she got jealous she would start arguing and trying to slap me
>because, of course, I was stronger than her I could easily keep her hands away. she would sometimes land some nice hits tho.
>Have a group project in a class. groups are randomly done and there is a girl in mine (since most of the students of my faculty were girls Im actually surprised there werent more)
>As soon as I tell her she slaps me as hard as she could
>I had enough of that shit
>punch her in the face and tell her she will never do that again
>she never does

Actually I ended up cheating on her (not with the girl on the project, this isnt a fucking movie) and I broke up with her 2 months later.

for you

Yes multiple times. I've spanked, punched, slapped, caned, bit, pinched, and even pulled on my girls hair. As foreplay and while fucking. Usually she just gets more turned on. No it's not awkward.

Only when she needs it. idontgiveafuck.jpg

>autism

Call it even, user. I beat the shit out one of my daughter's boyfriends. He smacked her aroundcsnd she left him, he started stalking her, and I convinced him that it wasn't worth his time.

I don't think it's even that he beat up an old man, you should go beat up this guy's daughter's boyfriend as well

I once was drunk and got annoyed about something,pushed her away and told her to shut the fuck up. The next morning we talked it through and she said shed leave me if something like that ever happened again. No woman wants a drunk aggressive retard.

we never have 'awkward' moments. We talk about everything.

I slapped her for no reason. she slapped me back. I don't remember who got horny. It was awkward.

I'm gay now.

I don't think it's that kind of league

>rough sex is autistic
I don't know what to believe anymore

I slapped myself and it was awkward. She slapped me too. She got horny.

Same =/

You've been gay faggot

No

Posting something that obviously has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, is autistic

She slapped myself and I got horny. I slapped her back and it was awkward.

If it is unwarranted. Sometimes people need to be put in their place. Not tyrannically, but sometimes they just cross lines.

>"equality"

I slapped myself and she got horny. She slapped herself too and it got awkward.

I smacked my gf's ass while fucking her does that count?

Good. She sounds like a cunt. I won't initiate, but if a bitch slaps me just because they feel like it or want to, they are getting a fist. They do get off on not being hit and baiting men. I think it's funny the shock when you retaliate. Fucking princesses.

> drag her into the shower full clothed
> and showered her with cold water for a minute
> afterwards put on the warm water and left her there

we had some stress and I just wanted to keep distance and went to bed. She couldn't let it be and again and again she woke me up and tried to start a conflict. On the 6th time I snapped a little. not my proudest moment.

But everyone, even her family aggrees she's border line. Never should have stuck my dick into crazy. But she was my first girlfriend @28 and I didn't want the free sey to stop.

Luckily I got out of this and she ruined someone elses live.

So you'd hit a six year old throwing a tantrum?

Caned? In the kidneys?

she was a cunt. the sex was awesome tho.

Yes?

>cheating ex
>mad but not enough to hit her
>she says is okay to hit
>punch her in the ribs
>she gets mad and uses that as arguement

if this story is true youre an idiot for not just punching her in the face and leave

Ex military MP. Ex police officer. Arguing with wife. I call her a spoiled 13yo brat. She slaps me. Without hesitation or though I punched her and took a defensive stance. I knocked out two teeth. Felt horrible about it for months.

> be me
> beat wife every night
> wife is my dick
> mfw

Then you're a complete asshole

>topic is about hurting your gf/wife
>post about hurting gf
>get called autistic
Hmmmmmm are your sure you're not retarded? My post is on topic while other anons talk about almost hurting their gfs or beating old men.

So are toddlers.

You were gay all along. MTF. that slut bitch does nothing for me, winking and shit go back to your stripper pole. Model types are degenerate.

Caned as in beat her literal ass with a cane. It's been awhile since I've done it since I broke it on her ass

How new are you?
>being this autistic

Never hit a girlfriend or my wife, but I did hook up with a girl once who wanted me to beat the shit out of her as foreplay. Not just the usual slapping/choking stuff, but full on punching in the stomach, kicking, etc, as long as I didn't leave any marks on her face.
It was honestly awkward, but the "forced" anal she wanted me to give her got me fucking diamonds.

posts ends with 0
women must die

I got horny. She slapped herself and it was awkward

fucking kek
thank you

>be me
>Overweight deppresed loser.jpg
>Me and gf get into it
>Rage.gif
>She brings up weight and emotional problems
>Snap on her
>Punch her in the face
>what you get.webm
>Fell terrible afterward
>eat her out
>Kill me please.

nope never and never would

I've been beating the fuck out of my girlfriend every night for almost a year, I tell her is because I'm drunk, but really just it just feels good.

You beat ass with paddle. Cane go to kidney. You standing up small wrist motion. Or back but cane is for pain not red. Paddle make red. Ask John Mccain about his canings.

I once heard a message on my girls phone saying to her best friend "and suddenly "that guy" (her friend she kept quiet for me a very long time) crossed our path so I had to change the direction so they won't see each other"
When I told her I knew from that secret I got in rage because she is fucking mine. She told me where he lives but won't let off me so I bodychecked her against a cupboard. This was the very First time after 5 years I saw her in real pain. It hurt me so much that I raged again and when my way to that bastard. Unfortunately I lost the fight and got beat real bad on the ground because he was with his friends but godamn the First blow to his face was it all worth. I never understand why I hurted her though...

youre a degenerate fuck. probably you actually want to punch someone that is way stronger than you so you go to the weaker

At least pretend you might. White Knighting is a signal for girls to abuse you.

Nah. Got close once.

Drunk night at a club with friends.
Try to get her attention.
She pushes me a little too hard, and I get angry.
Give her soft shove but she goes flying.
Security shows up.
Ruh-roh.
Asks if we're cool. She says we are.
We talk about it the next day, she apologized and we're good.

I'm beating her twice as hard tonight just because of this

my ex was a really emotional crazy twat who would cry about everything. She once took a kitchen knife and went into the bathroom to start cutting her legs, I told her stop and she wouldn't. I didn't want to accidentally get cut so I slapped the hell out of her, she was so stunned cuz she never would've thought I would touch her (and never have before) I took the knife from her. She then had the fucking stones to hold it against me in the future. 'YOU HIT ME' etc,......

I didnt understand shit

I'd rather travel through life honestly, doing right by people, than make anyone my victim. That doesn't make me weak. It makes me a man.

Kys

Never say never user, accidents happen, look at you.

I actually felt really bad for this one but I panicked and didn't know what else to do. We were still teens. I was helping my uncle build an animal trap and was holding on to a bar of metal while he was wielding it. She saw me standing there not knowing what was going on, started walking towards us. The more I yelled for her to stop and wait the faster she started walking until she was jogging. My Uncle is deft and never saw anything while his helmet was on. My intention was to put my hand over her eyes as soon as she got close enough. I misjudged and ended up slamming my palm into her nose and catching one of her eyes. She ended up looking at the arc anyway once she hit the ground.

Can anyone explain how a trap has tits that move around in such a natural way?

Of course you lost you can't type and are probably retarded.