I'm sick of being fat and I've tried everything but working out is too hard. If I infect myself with a tapeworm...

I'm sick of being fat and I've tried everything but working out is too hard. If I infect myself with a tapeworm, will I be able to go from 325 to 200 in say 3 weeks? When I'm ready to take it out I'll just go to the doctor or do a at Hoe remedie.

*at home remedie

Sorry

Tapeworms will only eat the shit that's useful to your body, fatty

If you walk daily, and don't eat as much shit, there is no way you will stay fat.
Even if you are fit and healthy, you should still do this because it is normal.

Managing food is way easier than exercising. Keep track of calories using loseit or myfitnesspal.

I see no problem with this method, and I'm a doctor.

That fucker'll reproduce within you dumbass, if you infect yourself you're gonna need expensive surgery or some shit, at that point you might as well just get liposuction

A doctor of what?

You closeminded piece of shit. Worms deserve love too

It's not a tapeworm you need, it's a goddamn sarlacc.

Who's a little piggy?

>but working out is too hard

We've crucified people for saying dumber shit than that, so this is baiiiitttt.

I've gotten my lazy ass from 160kg to 85kg. Work on your fucking diet and balance it well. Working out isn't too hard, you're just too fucking lazy to do it. Force yourself to do it, or else you will remain a fatty.

MFW you shit out a 125 pound worm.

Medicine.

Stop taking sugar, so no soda candy or anything like this. Fruits okay tho. Start drinking more water. Walk every day for an hour. Seriously thats the jist of losing weight, its nothing special but it works.

Eat less, move more.

It's a dumb idea obviously, but tapeworms don't reproduce, the first tapeworm to grow kills all the others releasing a specific substance so it does not have to compete for food. There's a reason it's called "the solitary worm"

As a member of glorious tapeworm master race I applaud you for considering a tapeworm as your weight loss solution!

I can assure you that every tapeworm available has been rigorously trained in the fine art of weight loss and personal motivation, just sit back and shove food into your mouth and we will eat the nutrients your body needs to survive leaving you little more than a shriveled husk!

Remember to achieve maximum results you need to lay sedentary in bed making sure to allow maximum room to move in your intestines.

When you have reached your desired weight no need for expensive deworming medication, simply drink laxatives until worm is ejected from anus and pull until worm is freed, be sure to pay your worm well by recommending him to other fat lazy assholes.

Warning side effects may include: starvation, dehydration, intestinal and anal bleeding and or discharge, explosion in population of worms and in rare cases death.

Again thank you for being a fat lazy bastard and considering the propagation of a literally parasitic race.

No Niggers, sincerely Tapeworm master race

125 pds in 3 weeks? ur retarded dude

Reduce your caloric intake by 25%. You'll still be hungry, but suck it up for a month or two. At some point your stomach will shrink. It will take less food to fill your stomach.

Welp,I'm convinced .

Remember, if you're unlucky they'll nest in your brain. Turning it into something that looks like Swiss cheese while slowly killing you

You really think getting a parasite is a good way to lose weight?

just eat the foods that dr sebi recommend and drink distilled water and 3x applecider vinegar shots daily and your fat will melt away, your energy will spike and you wont be able to enjoy sitting still.

life will be good again. i went form 220 pounds to 140 in like 5-6 months without even trying.

This 100%

lost, not even ylyl.