youtu.be/aQ-bu4dHV6k
youtu.be/qPePbVA4jy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi

скучный.

Are you russian?

(Shiro)
>bother downloading
Just so I could share this lovely masterpiece with you.

Nice paint Shiro you got there, have a masterfully crafted paint Taiga, thanks to Konata.

(Muse)
That's cool!
I met my great grandmother, and my mothers parents, sadly my dad's parents died when he was in his early 20's.

(Alice)
I'm an oldfag, far superior to you, so we can never be friends, just making sure you know.

(Saya)
Silly images are the best.
I need more of them!

hello hello I love you all

hi

カラミチーマス

(Love)
Could've.

(Ai)
On a scale of 1-10 how deep?

>oldfag
By no definition is this true

Claiming best girl.

What even is that image?

Tony the Taiga

What's boring?

hello hello mister Whatever

Madoka is my waifu for life I love her very much and you guys shouldn't insult other people's waifus they love them a lot!

7, if 10 is the deepest

you

Always so nice.
>

Все, лмао.

>Let's be friends.

Ugh. No need.

That's sad, but happy overall you got to meet any great grandparents! Many I know don't.

(Saya)

Nothing was said, yet everything was said.

(Yuuki)

Here's a good one to get the music buffs riled up. It's seems Sgt. Pepper and Piper were roughly contemporaneous in recording and release, with Pepper beating Piper by a month on each. Also, what counts as a Psychedelic album is tricky. I'd say The Beatles released Psychedelic songs before the Beatles for sure, but Psychedelic album would depend on your criteria. Regardless, Piper was the first mainstream hit for a purely Psychedelic band I think.

Congrats on Quads.

It's very mean to attack the people that other people love just because you don't like them

Respect for your choice of search engine : )

Sorry for being boring, kitty :(

Goddammit. I'm too tired I didn't notice. That's so stupid..

So being a self proclaimed oldfag isn't instantly giving me huge amounts of respect?
Who would have thought...

Konata made if for me

hello hello mister Duke! is today okay so far?
I agree!

Whatever floats your goat.

So edgy, I like it

I hope your situation and family get better.

Interesting. I sould narrate stuff.

sure how are you?

As miserable as any other.

My houses internet is down so I can't post my hundreds of madoka images I have saved already I'm stuck on my.phone.

But thank you!

Still here.

(Pedophile)
I could be a very thin tree.

She avoids me then.

You could listen to audio books.

That one's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Oh hi fellow bunny

Come to my den and I'll share my carrot with you

why do people say taiga is flat? look

ah... it won't, so don't worry about it

Should*

She had inserts for that episode...

hi
thats good

I've been able to hide the problem well enough, I think. I just need to keep up the act for a bit more

Is okay, Alice.
I'm pretty sure you have enough friends online/on telegram/discord who think otherwise, and that's important, you know?

Is better to hide by a persona and get some chit chat here and there than to feel lonely, heh!
Way to go!

Я не понимаю. где ест едги?

>not being alone when around others who share a common interest
Almost. And besides, I'm nowhere near as popular as the mighty Chen!

nvm, why are you here if you're so bored

I hope it improves in general as well

Being depressed because your up for the sun to enter your room is pretty depressing.

;~; please don't be sad Muse

Not knowing the difference between your and you're is even more depressing.

Help me with my math homework pls

Hey, I'm not that popular.

Why not?

Eating peanut butter.
How about you?

It won't get better, because I'm an idiot

..that's very well put..

No one can always be nice to everyone though..

Her hair sure is round and bouncy.

I wish someone important did that to me...

Sup.

youtu.be/aQ-bu4dHV6k

I can try, what's it about?

That's a good point, I'll go get the noose.

I try not to be mostly.

I ate a sandwich with peanut butter earlier!
I'm just spending time here making sure people know they're loved and are feeling okay about life

how are you friend?

But, Sachi left before of me.
I shouldn't feel okay about that.

Let's not be remiss, and miss the humor of the situation, the absurdity of it all, for certainly, there is a reason that the visual shorthand for drama includes both the crying mask and a laughing mask. Comedy and tragedy complement each other, and meld together to create drama, tension, the height of humanity, the peak of art, that reflects back to us our own condition, and here, in its basest form, we can laugh at this comic, yes, COMIC, in which a cat smokes a pipe... Hah... when was the last time you've SEEN such a thing in your life?

Never, I presume... I certainly never have...

The Greek muse, Thalia's presence is strong in this work of art, here. Comedy, it is COMEDY, and if you look at the structure again, you'll see this perfect form of thirds works magically for the transmission of, yes, YES, a JOKE.

The joke is as old as time... even cavemen told jokes, and the joke here is that Jon has lost his pipe, or he thinks he has... but lo and behold, it is the cat, Garfield, who has the pipe.

Surprise, surprise, the cat is smoking!

Again, the transition, from set-up to punchline takes place between the second and third panels, but make no mistake, the comic is more than just a comic, Yes, it IS funny, of course it is, it is operating at the height of sophisticated humor, on par with any of Shakespeare's piercing wit.

On the one hand, Garfield the comic, with Jon the man, humor as art, the other hand, Garfield comic, with Jon the man, stirring, no, RIVETING drama, as with everything, it is tension, and release. TENSION... and RELEASE...

A cycle.

I dunno?

Nothing in particular, it's just accumulative. I've benefit only only NiGHTS and early morning mostly. Now, I'm up and it's hot, my room is light when it's been pitch black, and O haven't gotten stuff done today like I wanted. I don't feel very useful.

Very dull.

Pipe strip best strip

*been up only nights

Haha, me neither.
I'm here because someone intresting might show up,I guess.

I don't know who Sachi is ;~; can you contact them and apologize and make wrongs right once more?
ah... I need to watch that video sometime!
sometimes there are days where not a lot gets done! but you can't let those keep you down, because they happen to everyone now and then!

It's as much as I'll ever get, so I guess it actually does, although you don't mean it.

Pretty okay, hbu?

tldr

I do mean it friend

im alright though i missed you

I usualy just listen to Sargon of Akkad, music, or comedy bits.

Oohh? and who might that interesting someone be?

Why do you have an image for this

Here

No, Sachi is irrelevant cancer, so I can't.

Hey, hey.
Just some people.

youtu.be/qPePbVA4jy4

For other's they're bumps in their forward motion though, with me it feels like the complete opposite, like my movements forward are blips on my nothing...

If the solution the Ricci flow exists on a time interval [0, T), and the Ricci tensor of the metric g(0) is positive (semi-)definite, then the Ricci tensor of g(t) remains positive (semi-)definite for for all t ∈ [0, T). Furthermore, if the Ricci tensor of g(0) is nonnegative and has a strictly positive definite at some point, then the Ricci tensor of g(t) is strictly positive for all t ∈ (0, T).

Doesn't it lose its value when used inflationary?

Why? I think last time I told you to kill yourself.

That dude is pretty based, and I can see how the long rants in his soothing voice would be great for work.

Claim

I'm not exactly sure, I have a lot of weird images...

He really is. And he's not bad looking imo either, so it's a nice image to have while he's talking.

hello hello s-mug!
ah... okay! that's okay then, I suppose

probably but i still like talking to you

If you say that, I will worry.

I can tell it's already outside my area of expertise, sorry.

Sounds like you already had a few : P

If the solution the Ricci flow exists on a time interval [0, T), and
the Ricci tensor of the metric g(0) is positive (semi-)definite, then the Ricci tensor of
g(t) remains positive (semi-)definite for for all t ∈ [0, T). Furthermore, if the Ricci
tensor of g(0) is nonnegative and has a strictly positive definite at some point, then
the Ricci tensor of g(t) is strictly positive for all t ∈ (0, T).

I like to picture him as a cute goth loli with a glorious beard.

That's quite a harsh thing to say...

So what you wanna talk about?

Hi

youuuu

Weird coincidence, we have that video on loop in the rabbit.

I like to picture him as he actually looks. He looks very cuddly, I'd love to hug him and have him rant at me about the horrible things going on in the world.

please don't

Hello Tomoko, how are you?

Thanks. I'm just falling back into my depressive habits again. I listen to the same few songs over and over, watch sad things, and I don't want to leave my bed.

Hi

ah... I'm sorry! I've been there as well!
make sure you get out of bed and shower and eat, and change your sheets! it seems like small things, but it gives you a feeling of having done something today
how are you, are you well?

Just laying in bed right now. It's ehh. Hi. Just laying in bed. You?

That's a horribly depressing topic.
Let's talk about haruhi instead. Why is she so small, and why hiding in a corner?

I envy his offspring.
>Grandpa, grandpa, tell us again about when you served in the meme wars!

You could have said that it's value is infinite, so it can't be bought either, but no matter how much you give, it'll never be less than infinite.

Ow okay

If the solution the Ricci flow exists on a time interval [0, T), and the Ricci tensor of the metric g(0) is positive (semi-)definite, then the Ricci tensor of g(t) remains positive (semi-)definite for for all t ∈ [0, T). Furthermore, if the Ricci tensor of g(0) is nonnegative and has a strictly positive definite at some point, then the Ricci tensor of g(t) is strictly positive for all t ∈ (0, T).

just ehh? why are you in bed? get up, miss Tomoko! let's do something fun!
that makes more sense and doesn't sound sad! I'll remember it that way from now on!

Sounds great.

I envy the person that will give him said offspring.

but i want to know about youuu
shes hiding