I ate 2 tablespoons of cannabutter i made last night. This is my first time tryig to make edibles...

I ate 2 tablespoons of cannabutter i made last night. This is my first time tryig to make edibles. How fucked up will i be Sup Forums?

2 tbsp?!?!

Uhh, if i was you i'd go to the ER right NOW, while you still can.

Haha very funny user

Looks bad m8, spread it on a bagel and see though. eat all of it and ul get rly fucked thats for sure.

That looks like infected cyst juice why would you ingest that?

he's most likely not here now

I just ate it 6 minutes ago user relax

Very. Like, get someone to watch you so you don't jump out a window.

Tongue feeling numb yet?

Heres a pic of it brewing last night. No odor.

Well, depending how you prepared the butter, also it depends on the quality if bud and amounts used, also how long was it let to steep? The chances are is its less than 5mg per serving at a serving being a but more than a tablespoon or two. So you probably won't feel much more than a warming sensations even if you are a very new smoker.

what is a low risk way to buy marijuana cigarettes?

I have a desire to feel crazy, but i'm a white nerd, so i'd get raped if i went into scary parts of town, and i have no friends.

What temp? What strain? How much of it was bud:stem? It has so many variables to come up with an actual thc dosage count.

This.
Op didn't provide any information.

Decarbed in the butter at 250 for 20 minutes then let it steep for a few hours. 2 tb of butter with a sharpstone and a half load of weed mixed in.
Its wonder woman strain. Hybrid. No seeds, looks well grown and sinsperilla.
Bong load last night got me fucked up good.

Uhh, buy it from a shop? Also if you're not old enough to know them as joints not marijuana cigarette, you should learn more about the product and if its more your speed. Or if you just wanna get high as fuck go get some salvia from most mini marts or glass shops, its legal and i bought some when i was 16. They moved the age limit to 18 since then. But that shit is like a natrual acid that only lasts 5 minutes instead of 14 hours.

Also the temp was compensated for heat loss and confirmed with a thermometer.

Finished product vs butter I used.

I wouldn't expect too much from anything less than an 8th of bud for 1/2 cup of unfinished butter. Its based on weight, not volume. You ground up the bud which will help extract more thc. But you end up with more plant matter in your final product doing this, which effects taste and color. Depending in how much you used, i would say 2+hours for about an 8th to steep/simmer in the butter longer the better. Did you run it through cheese cloth or strainer?

I live in Texas, it is super not legal here. Same thing with salvia.

I hope you're trolling.

Yes i did. And im sure that it was 2+ hours.

jesus that looks disgusting. why are druggies so gross??

How much bud did you use to make it?

Post your address and I will mail you some.

stick to dip, pal. Weed is making people come here illegally.

Because instead of decency they have a drug addiction.

Thats cannabutter?
Mine was actually green and spent hours making it, did you get any of the curds out slow boil it and cheesecloth strain it?
It sure dont look like it

>and i have no friends.

You're posting here, so that's a given.

Buy some weed seeds and grown a six foot tall plant with ten huge fats colas on it. Fun hobby.

i don't know if you're young or innocent enough to do it, but for fucks sake don't post your address on 4 chan you goober.

I think reddit has a guide or something to buying "dark web" drugs. seems dumb to me, as they'll just keep your bitcoinerinos, but if you're desperate you can try.

Or go do whippets. Whipped cream is like, $2 a can.

does nutmeg really get you high? or is that a waste of time?

what does it taste like?

Decarbing should take quite a bit longer than 20 minutes. Normally I wind up with green butter.
I'm not sure you did a very good job on that, user.

>honestly threads like this are fucking retarded
>90% of first time smokers will throw a "whitey "
Feel naucious dry mouth the awsome feeling of chill until you hit the level of unsatisfactable hunger and then the paranoi that comes with the high you will throw up once or twice
ALSO THIS THREAD IS BAIT

Here's an easy method to making edibles
Grind weed
Make brownies or other baked goods
Mix weed into it
Eat the baked good
Don't be a bitch and only put a gram into it.

you'll just shit yourself non stop for like 2 hours.

there are no legal psychoactive drugs that you can buy at fucking walmart or the vitamin store.

either grow a pair and commit some crimes in chocolate town or accept you're a normie that can't do this shit.

Gently steam an oz in a copper pan wrapped in Muslin keep the temp stable don't kill the canaboids
Mix the reduced liquor into cake mix and profit
Also consider adding some 100% pure hash in small balls dipped in melted chocolate for a topping

Not entirely true. DXM can really do some shit to you.

he has never robo tripped . well actually good on you for that

I want to try, but I'm a fucking loud vomiter, and I read a lot of people vomit, and it would instantly give me away to everyone in a 2 mile radius. Is there anything else? Or is this the only solution for a legal psychedelic experience?

Nutmeg fucking sucks bro, bought some whole nutmeg fresh as fuck and ground them up then mixed it into milk. Had me going for like 2 whole days but it wasn't a high you'd want. It was like severe confusion, nausea, massive headaches and bloodshot eyes. Only positive effects were slight visuals and audio hallucination and i suspect that to be from the poisoning and not the psychoactive ingredient.

This is a joke, right? Come on...nobody is this stupid.

Oh wait.

Anyone want me to drop my method? I have done many batches and have consistent results every time. My dealer wants me to bake for him regularly after trying my brownies.

Sorry, I meant DXM/Robotussin.

My bad I didn't see that robotrip. DXM is fun as fuck but I don't think I've ever vomited on it.

That would be nice.

You're mom is gonna be pissed about the hospital bill she's gone have to pay to jumpstart your heart b

Alright, let me explain as quickly as I can.

Take your weed, grind it finely, and then get an oven-safe pot, bowl, etc with a wide bottom. Spread your ground up weed across the bottom in a thin layer. Heat your oven to 245F or so (it's gotta get over 240 to decarboxilate) and then cover your container with foil to make sure the vapors don't get out. Then put it in the oven for 40 minutes.

After the 40 minutes, let it cool a bit on your counter top. While doing this, get a pot of water and a double boiler, and get the water temp to about 170-180F. Balance the double boiler on your pot of water and add in your butter. Once your butter has fully melted, dump your weed into it and give it an occasional stir.

Follow up next.

>whippets.

Enjoy your brain damage.

yes, if you're clearing out your store's whipped cream collection every day, you will have brain damage.

If you want to feel tickly for $5 for a few minutes, it isn't going to hurt your brain, you rangus.

As you can probably tell, I use an induction cooktop. It makes programming precise temperatures and times a breeze. Plus it's awesome for regular cooking.

So from here, I would let your butter and herb simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. DO NOT LET ANYTHING REACH A BOIL. If you do, you'll be burning off stuff you really don't want to.

After the time is up, it is time to run the butter through a filter. I recommend a standard kitchen mesh filter, lined with cheesecloth. If you have trouble finding cheesecloth, then you can use coffee filters. Make sure to get as much of the liquid butter through your filters as possible. I usually take a spoon and press the infused herb until it is nearly dry, in order to extract as much as possible. When you're done, throw away the herb. It isn't good for anything, trust me.

Then you place your butter in the fridge and after about half an hour or so, voila! It's hardened. Do not skip the cooling phase. It'll have a greenish tint and probably not taste great on its own, but if you use it to bake with, it's amazing.

Look up substitution ratios, oil for butter, if you're going to be doing any baking of brownies.

>implying regular butter is not as discussing

should have used coconut oil and soy lecithin

The couple times I tried Salvia the trip fucking sucked. Saw demons and shit both times. Felt amazing after though

salvia is not fun, get or make DMT instead

>let's roll our weed into a joint and smoke it and be done with the process so we can get high in like 10 minutes max

>nah fuck that let's instead spend more than 24 condensing down the weed that was perfectly good into cakes that we eat and after 4+- hours we might have finally digested that shit maybe we'll feel high lol great idea

>your facts and logic are no match for my 156 petabyte folder of smug anime girls