Everyone fucking hates me. i don't enjoy being alive. i'm so fucking lonely all the time...

everyone fucking hates me. i don't enjoy being alive. i'm so fucking lonely all the time. i can't have friends because i'm too ugly

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei6nzXaO2PM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Is that you OP? If so, prove with timestamp

kill yourself.

go kill yourself

lose weight

Telegramm @bronybess type me

Fucking chill dude, beeing friends with other males have nothing to do with looks, all about being interesting to talk/hang out too.

And i'll be honest, there probably exist people that hate you, same thing for people that love you, you're just so fucked up mentally from passing too much time inside, on the computer and jerking off with no sleep and shit nutrition(too much sugar and not enough water) that your brain makes you believe that.

Start eating healthier, hanging outside in the sun, learn to love yourself and start talkign to people. Do more physical activites and get more social hobbies learn more about yourself and what you enjoy.

Even if you choose to end your life that's okay, its YOUR life, you do what you want with it, but maybe try doing some things differently if it isn't so fun right now!

Then kill yourself.

I'll play league with you

Bro, that's life. I work with people who don't really like me. So what. Yeah, my fealings get hurt sometimes. But fuck it. I just stopped engaging. Now they are asking what's wrong? Fuck you, that's what's up. And i havebto go back for 5 more hours. Fought with dumb bitch at work so now it's all weird. I just want to fucking quit at this point.

I think this guy has already moved on or just simply stopped posting. if not.. man. ask help

go die in a memorable way like but the first white isis suicide bomber.

I like you

The same thing i do. Stop thinking about it, if your as ugly as me and you know you'll never have a girlfriend stop caring about it and move on. If your depressed about life amd want to die just remember that you can die at any moment and sooner or later it will end so stop worrying about that as well. Now im not saying this will make you happy cause i sure as hell am not. But. It makes things easier. And happiness should never be your goal in life it is merely a byproduct.

and post it here

meditate. who cares if you're alone. you have yourself. if you aren't comfortable with yourself then fix that.

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, faggot.

can't, at school
i don't even know what will help. i've tried counseling and therapy and it didn't help. antidepressants didn't help

i'm just fucking cursed to be this way until i die
don't have league

You can be my friend :) Like seriously, you look like a nice guy?

i dont hate you!

oh wait... im nobody...

you know you fucked up when you post yourself crying on Sup Forums

who are you?

im so tired of this retarded fucking thread, if you wanna kill yourself then do it already and stop wasting everybodys time with this shitty thread and your fuck ugly selfie

Just please don't kill yourself. You are a human just like everybody else, and you diserve a life. I guess you just need a little push

i voted for trump honestly. and i'm mostly apolitical but i hated ctr shitting up Sup Forums so i voted against them

i want to be your friend
you're not nobody, please respond

>can't at school
get out of here you fucking kid, do your parents know what you browse on internet?

You are definitely not ugly.

i'm 26, i'm in a doctorate program.

nobody here... im just tired... im working a project and i have to do the whole thing myself cuz my team is a bunch of kids who fuck up everything...

and a storm is coming... i hate storms.

Lol just watch my 600 pound life on tlc and realise how lucky you are my dude.

I'm ugly I have friends. I'm neet I still have friends. Just get out and be nice. Have some personality.

thanks for being nice to me. why haven't i hugged a girl then?

what kind of project?

what are you studying?

I mean have you tried going out and finding a friend who's a girl and then proceeding to hug her? You see without action nothing will happen right?

im doing a video rental database project... real cutting edge stuff! (lol)

get some internet friends

kys

1. If someone rejects people because they are looking bad hes complete moron and you shouldnt care about him.
2. I dont see any problem with your appearance.

how am i lucky? being 600 lbs is definitely a choice. no luck involved
i'm out rn and how the fuck do you make friends at 26? i haven't had friends in my life.

pharmacy

still not sure that you are the real guy, but anyway, can't you see what you are doing?

you are doing the same things over and over and over again. you are running in circles. have you looked back at how many threads you made?

if you were to see that in written form, like a diary or some shit, you'd be surprised how many times the sentences like " I made a thread about myself on /b" or "I was wallowing in self-pity all day" would be in there.

bottomline: only you can make this shit turn around, if you need help, do ask for it, but help is meaningless without inner strenght.

it's much more comfortable and safe to feel fucked and not do anything about it. I realized it on myself, so I'm not a hypocrite.

if even the antidepressants didn't work, nor the therapy, I can only think about you not wanting it enough or I don't know. what have YOU done to change? the PILL didnt help, the COUNSELING didn't help, have YOU tried looking for something to better your life? It may not be the solution but it's definitely the first fucking step mate.

how can i get friends?

Have you considered that it's you who's making it harder for yourself? Don't you think that in 26 years it must be YOU choosing to be anti social.

Stop blaming everything else and everyone else for your issues and grow up.

The fuck does being ugly have to do with it?

It's just the truth :-) i think you just need some more self-confidence and then you will be fine

im 42 and just made a really good friend... I just started going back to school and tried to be friends with everyone...

that didn't work... most people are ass holes...

but I found 1 person and he's a cool dude

huh. i haven't rented something since the mid 2000s

everyone ghosts me after the 1st day ;-;

Chug some bleach and live stream it faggot

i just am so fucking lonely and depressed and i can't fucking figure out why no one ever invites me to do anything ever. i've never been invited to a single thing, no movies or parties or anything ever.

yeah i've made a few thousand threads at this point.

i don't fucking know what to do, i thought getting help like antidepressants or counseling was me doing something, "seeking treatment" is a patient action

god this generation is so fucking pathetic...seriously you know yourself the answers to how you can improve your life. Key word there is YOU have to improve it...that's right you have to do something different to change? Ain't that strange you fucking child.

i wouldn't choose to be anti social

it's just that for every time people go to hang out, someone gets invited. nobody ever invites me. not even one time has anyone invited me.

Play some multiplayer online game or be a part of an online community for a while. There will be people that you'll run into alot. There will be people you'll get to know, and people that'll get to know you. Someday try meeting them in person.

stay away from crazy people tho

i just can't think of what else it could possibly be.

you're too nice to me

youtu.be/Ei6nzXaO2PM
Lol come on dude what's with these excuses?

god i wish i could have a friend

Instead of seeking attention SEEK HELP.

what the fuck am i supposed to do though?

i don't like games anymore they make me depressed

well then you have wrong friends. Damn, I'm 28, also feel lonely all the time while having a few nice friends great job and loving parents, the lonely is a state of mind. I guess there are a lot of people out there having worse days than me and I'm here on Sup Forums bitching about my life.

Everybody has problems, it's actually funny that everybody seems like they got it all figured out, but that's totally not true. They just can switch their minds to some positive thoughts.

Go for a run, or a bike ride, just chill. Find a nice hobby or a job that you like, you find people there with the same interests and you're all set.

Just do something, Sup Forums is good for some laughs, but your life is not here, but out there!

Are you serious?

If you have mental health issues, get professional help, if you are social isolated, find a support group, there are limitless ways to meet new people and new friends. If you hate yourself or your body etc start to workout and eat properly...because why if you still hate yourself at least your fucking shredded.

Seriously though the key point is YOU have to do something, sitting in Sup Forums begging for attention or an easy fix won't do that.

You make me depressed

man.. turn this anger and disgust you feel towards yourself or everyone else to something like sport or anything.

also things like "nobody ever invites me" make me feel like you are pretty entitled at this point. why don't you make a get-together?

>but I'm lonely how the fuck?

Start doing some kind of sport or any other activity that will make you have human contact--> chat with people--> after a while, invite them.

but let's just face it, deep down you enjoy getting these kind of replies. otherwise I don't know why you are still here

Leave this site forever and improve yourself. Seriously.

Basically this thread in a nutshell is stop making attention begging threads on Sup Forums and go outside! Live your life before you end up on your death bed realising how much you could have done but you didn't.

You're right

i make decent money and i'm going to make more if i don't kill myself with my degree. it's not about being fiscally successful, i understand how to do that. i didn't come from money or anything but i have way more than i need.

but knowing that makes it even more depressing that no one will even fucking talk to me

how?

I mean it is cancer at this point.

Nah don't seek help I'm only joking just keep repeating your shitty life and then you'll die and no one will care.

agred

i don't have any friends, never have. i just don't have that switch i guess, or maybe i burned it out

Yeah I mean friends are great though, having people who care about you and are there for you! To laugh with you and love with you! Genuinely a fun fucking time.

But no sure you burned it out yeah enjoy that.

support groups aren't for me, tried it. it hurts when even everyone there fucking ignores you

why?

Awesome well I'm going out for dinner with my girlfriend, probably going to bang her after and then fall asleep with her nestled against my chest.

See ya later bro!

Being ugly is not an impairment to get friends, as long as you are upbeat and make yourself available you'll get friends eventually

i've tried inviting people to do things but you can only get rejected so many times in a row before you just give up.

FUCKING PUSSY.

There are people starving in the world, yet someone saying no makes you depressed?

they don't have to be lonely forever. that's a worse fate.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OK
SURE.

How's that internet connection and warm bed going for you?

have fun

fuck it then. When you'll stop thinking "I don't have friends", "I suck", you'll live a better life.

I've been there, believe me, I focussed too much on my passion (programming) while other's were partying, I missed the chance there. But fuck it, no turning back now, you must change the future, and you'' not change it by sitting there having these thoughts.

Other anons said it: do some sport, it's damn effective (getting in good shape) en feeling nice. It has also an added benefit of meeting new people.

you have accepted and now feel comfortable in your lifestyle/environment/way of thinking.

we are the biggest retards fueling it by trying to help. you find a way to go back to that comfortable space you are in.

how to be upbeat when nobody ever liked you

Don't get a switch, bro, you'll never have friends. Lose all that gross weight and stop being such a cry baby cuck faggot. I'm skinny AF pale, tall lanky, and I constantly get laid because I fake confidence. Obviously I have tons of fucking faults, bro, I'm skinny AF, my teeth are shitty my jaw always pops. But I still got a girlfriend and a side bitch, working and living life. Don't act so ugly and you won't be so ugly

man you know I will, you know why?

BECAUSE I FUCKING EARNED IT

I MANNED UP AND ASKED HER OUT INSTEAD OF BEING A LITTLE BETA

Haha

i wonder how they feel knowing that they have value at least to another person, and most likely several.

probably feels way better than a bed

wouldn't it be weird to get into a new sport at 26?

Like when they are dying face down in their own shit with flies on their face left out to die because their mum died...yeah sure bet they feel really valued.

You're an entitled snowflake and you know what...you might just have to come to terms with the fact you're just a dick.