Romanticizing drug use or a cry for help?

Romanticizing drug use or a cry for help?

>not giving a fuck about literally anything

From what I understood he was addicted to heroin.

Thats no fucking joke. The dude had a problem.

He said himself that he was able to get off of heroin and that he wasn't truly a slave to it, but that the pain his body was going through was too much. So he got back on it because he felt it was the only choice.

Its People that romanticize the tragedy.

He may not have been crying for help, but he certainly needed it. And apparently the band tried. But he turned on them when they tried to get him to stop.

Its almost like all the years of drugs use had some type of affect on his brain.

so...he was an average drug addict?

>but that the pain his body was going through was too much

thats bullshit. he could have kicked it if he wanted to

Just watch that entire MTV unplugged, the dude is higher than the planes that took out the twin towers

Dingus those planes were flying low

Apparently he DID kick the habbit. But guess what he decided that the damage he had done to his body was TOO much to deal with.

He probably felt alone, and weak, and thought that everyone around him didn't understand what he was going through.

How foolish of him to feel that his only answer would be something that could just make him feel good again.

Its almost like he had poor decision makeing.....

Gee boss, I dunno

>and now we'd like to throw to an LL Cool J video

still had the wit

mannnn he was already tolerant to it, can only get so high

I cannot tell, in all honesty, but I really really miss him.
I am binge listening to so many songs of him, I try to find out information about his death. Just damn.

Well yeah no shit, almost every song he wrote was about drugs or death.

>still higher than the planes

Here comes the rooster is not... that's a song about a brave chicken

Death from a speedball most likely. Layed there for two weeks rotting.

Metal as fuck.

Rooster was about facing death, but you know he ain't gonna die.

>obviously deceased
Cops must see some shit, jeeze.

A paycheck. For drugs.

Yeah, it's only because his mom got worried that they even bothered to look.
When you are on a speed ball and weigh 86 pounds you just know there was no way out of this except for death.

He had been dead for a few days when they found him. He was probably bloated and coated in his own excrement.

What was your personal favorite? For me it's Down in a hole

Head Creeps or Get Born Again

Dirt itself was a pretty fucking metal song.

Hells yeah. I listen to the original demo version of it

Brush Away
Shame in You
What the Hell have I
We Die Young
Rotten Apple

Brush Away is dope. Grind also has that tripped out sound.

It was about a week and a half. Dude was starting to liquefy. The black marks in this pic are what his body did to the floor and wall while decomposing. He also had a pet cat named Sadie in there with him. She survived and went to live a long life on Jerry's farm. The scene was pretty intense from what I read.

Is this what the fuck he said before sludge factory? All these years and i could never understand what the fuck he said

Yeah poking fun at MTV.

No oooohhhh nooo nooo noooo. No he aint gonna dieee

Great dude. Heard about his death over the radio at work, listened to Dirt the rest of the shift.

Tripod is one seriously underrated album.

Unplugged was also amazing. By far the best one and even gives Nirvana a run for the money.

what the hell have i

we die young

sludge factory

got me wrong

brush away

bleed the freak

Rooster was his father's nickname in Vietnam (he raised roosters for cockfighting). The song is a tribute to how great he thought his father was.

Also interesting that while his exact time of death is undeterminable, in the very center of the windo w of time where they think he died, it *was* raining for a few hours.
"Did she call my name?
I think it's gonna rain....
when I die."

>rain
Well, you know, *Seattle.*

Rooster was about Cantrell's father.

it literally rains so fucking much in seattle all the fucking time