Why do women vote against their self-interests?

Why do women vote against their self-interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsIpQ7YguGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because im fucking better than you. you're garbage

Dick
And they hate other bitches

Why do poor whites vote against their own best interests?

Because they are women. They are the poster children of cut off your nose to spite your face.

Because women hate women far more than any man ever could, that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=hsIpQ7YguGE

Because women be shoppin'

Am I right?!

>vote again economic globalization
>against interests

k bro!

I would fuck the stupid out of her

only cause theyre stupid

Then you will fuck nothing!

she's so fucking hot

>muh Globalists muh Soros

>voting for trickle down economics
>not against your best interest

Why do rich whites vote liberal?

>economic globalization is a conspiracy theory
>what is tpp, low skilled immigration, etc.

the irony is the only people it benefits is the upper class, yet fags like you champion it as the "workers struggle", when it's really just the "import as many foreigners as possible struggle"

>i heard a buzzword so i'll use it and immediately win the argument

lol

>Why do poor whites vote against their own best interests?

/thread

Post more Ana

honestly voting was the worst thing that ever happened to them. used to they could wield power in the household but now they're just working schlubs like the rest of us. If we're gonna have to hire a nanny anyway we might as well be able to fuck her guilt free, don't need the wife.

*fist bump*

Why do liberals think it's in poor whites' interest to vote for BLM, SJWs, and open borders?

>if we ignore criticism long enough, maybe we can just start calling it old without ever having to address it

Why did Hillary supporters vote against their best interests

>calling trump's protectionist-nationalist economic plans "muh trickle down" is somehow a criticism

To impress men

SHE CAN EASILY PASS AS A TRAP

Because being racist is more important to them

>AND SHE STILL LOST

Cracks me up every time kek

Why do we all vote against our best instersts?

honestly, independence was the worst thing that ever happened to us. it used to be we could wield power in the colony without the King bothering us, but now we're just working schlubs like the rest of the free world.

>clumsy attempt to equate two historical events because they both involve some form of "liberation"

try harder

Is she that girl on the young turks?

They don't always, pic related.

This. Don't tar all women as dumbfuck Hillary voting libtards, many are decent upstanding patriots.

Supply side economic policies do not work. No credible economist has taken the idea seriously for decades. "Supply side economics" is a criticism in much the same way that "young earth creationist" (another common Republican delusion) is a criticism, in that the flaws with that line of thinking are so well established that they don't need to be talked about. Are corporate tax cuts, reduced regulation on businesses, and low minimum wages not widely supported within the republican party? Do you want to try to argue that that's something other than trickle down economics?

yawn
incorrectly:
implying all women have the same interests
implying that you can define what their common interests are

i don't think you really ever looked at trump's policies, did you

his plan isn't just "muh trickle down", and elaborate on why exactly you don't think supply side policies work. lowering the cost of factors of production will obviously incentivize companies to work in america.

Yes.