I fucking hate this instrument, it sounds like absolute garbage, literally...

I fucking hate this instrument, it sounds like absolute garbage, literally, like you just took some garbage and started playing it. What's the appeal? It has the least desirable sound I have ever seen. I can't believe someone would decide to play it out of their own will, just a meme propagated by music schools and other cucks who got cucked into playing this shit. Imagine someone trying to show off with this piece of garbage and he spews pure shit playing an """epic""" solo while people laught at him and/or awkwardly walk away covering thei ears. I always wondered what's connecting my 3 favourite albums... That's right, nobody shoved a shitty piss yellow instrument in it, thank God the people behind them got a genius idea to not ruin their release. The worst thing is that there are people that actually have broken ears and love this pile of shit, jazzfags need to die along with the old farts that still propagate this mistake of an instrument.
>inb4 muh technical music theories, fuk off pleb!
it still sounds like shit
>inb4 HAHA nice op! but this album is good!
1.Your taste is shit.
2.That album would be better off with any other instrument.
>inb4 bait ;DDDDDD
fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHRvak30iEs
youtube.com/watch?v=iRUD2Daz5q8
youtu.be/ikpc1BN4nN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jazzfags need to die
Underage detected.

What would "technical music theories" have to do with instrument timbre? Did you mean acoustical? You sound like a child.

For the record, saxophone is the lamest woodwind instrument.

uh its all about technical music theories, fuk off pleb!
HAHA nice op! but this album is good!

bait ;DDDDDD

the sax is a tricky instrument, sometimes it works, but if you fuck it up you might cross over into cheese land

these are two songs were i like it

youtube.com/watch?v=uHRvak30iEs

youtube.com/watch?v=iRUD2Daz5q8

kek, here's your OP

>technical music theories
I was clearly mocking people that were going to say to me
>You just don't understand music.... read a book about music theory!
When I am only describing the shit sound of sax.

>rare trump for reasons beyond me

Yeah, me too, easiest of the wind instruments , one of the easiest instruments to play.

sax sounds good in noise rock

Gotcha.
Also for the record, classical saxophone sounds gorgeous (but there's a grand total of 2 pieces written for it lel) but jazz sax is grating as shit.

I fucking hate this instrument, it sounds like absolute garbage, literally, like you just took some garbage and started playing it. What's the appeal? It has the least desirable sound I have ever seen. I can't believe someone would decide to play it out of their own will, just a meme propagated by music schools and other cucks who got cucked into playing this shit. Imagine someone trying to show off with this piece of garbage and he spews pure shit playing an """epic""" solo while people laught at him and/or awkwardly walk away covering thei ears. I always wondered what's connecting my 3 favourite albums... That's right, nobody shoved a shitty string instrument in it, thank God the people behind them got a genius idea to not ruin their release. The worst thing is that there are people that actually have broken ears and love this pile of shit, rockfags need to die along with the old farts that still propagate this mistake of an instrument.
>inb4 muh technical music theories, fuk off pleb!
it still sounds like shit
>inb4 HAHA nice op! but this album is good!
1.Your taste is shit.
2.That album would be better off with any other instrument.
>inb4 bait ;DDDDDD
fuck off

this, and more when it's distorted

Sax is fine, it only works with certain songs though
youtu.be/ikpc1BN4nN8

Implying the sax doesn't have the best sound aside the piano

>piano
haha nice

There are people who hate the sound of the saxophone?

>all of this work just for shitty bait
3/10 for effort

There are people with far too much free time. Move on, nothing to see here. Just another thread to filter and report.

Absolute shit taste

Jazzfags pls gtfo

If you wanted to continue with your little game, you shouldn't have posted:

?

I'm with OP on this. The instrument sounds corny as fuck and bagpipes would make a much better replacement.

Just give it up, please. No one took your bait.

>jazzfags need to die
Go back to /metal/ kiddo

As a saxophonist, I agree

Show me on this doll where saxophones hurt you

Shit Bait

You are right violinos are much better instrument
t. Violinist

>Sax is bad because jazz is bad
>Never even listened to James Chance

You're in over your head

There was a band on Jools' show with just two saxes and a really good drummer and at first i was like, but then I realized it was good, and it rocked.

Moon Hooch?

But OP....

....Baker Street.

>I always wondered what's connecting my 3 favourite albums... That's right, nobody shoved a shitty piss yellow instrument in it,
What albums were they?

this so fucking much

While I love rock music I have to agree, the guitar is the most overrated thing ever made.

>Sax is bad because jazz is bad
its the opposite

the clarinet is bollocks as well

How do we fix wind instruments so they don't ruin music Sup Forums?