Amateurs who love sucking cock

Amateurs who love sucking cock

OP.

/thread.

kek

nice

bumpo

also does anyone have the one with the chick with blue hair pov blowjob , i think she had tattoos on her hands

I think she might be my little cousin i havent seen in a few years till a day ago.

Lol what?

Yeah yeah we get it you had work done on your previously thin dick. Fuck off. Glad I was born with a thick dick.

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

Is that a terrarium in the background? No wonder you have mental issues.

Nah, op is no amateur

He is a professional cock sucker

wtf is going on here

a guy asks for a blowjob thread and everyone goes all political

I dont get it

Jealous much lol. Sorry a duck can be naturally that large. Mines about that and had no work.

It's the state of Sup Forums currently. Liberal fucktards everywhere

underrated filemane

but what are they arguing about theres a bitch a dick and a smile

holy shit man were all here to share perversions, have some communication with life and masturbate

Finally blowjobs!!!

OC

How can you even tell this is the same person?

Mo

Done my good deed for the day

Lol, that's pretty good detective work user.

You have been spamming this pic all fucking day desu

Fucking hot.

Post all your Danielle!