So I am a 3rd year in uni, math major who has bullshitted his way through almost every class...

So I am a 3rd year in uni, math major who has bullshitted his way through almost every class. Usually this involves not attending class, not turning in shit, and "driving down" for my midterms. I always excuse myself by saying I was out of state and convince them to weight the final higher for me. Problem is, one of my chink professors this time wants documentation. The bullshit I fed him was that I was two states away helping my dad through rehab after he tried to kill himself. I try to use as uncontestable reasons as possible. How can I falsify the documentation that I need?

pic unrelated, I just like jeff

bump

did you try and act appalled when he asked for documentation? Maybe it's just me but I feel like it was a major dick move on his part to push you for documentation when you were going through something as "traumatic" as the "attempted suicide of your dad." He should have been more sympathetic. Can you possibly get him in trouble for that?

I try to stay as far away as possible from the uni and work directly with the professors. I did that whole thing and he said as long as I prove it happened he is happy to oblige

Well... don't get all indignant. He has a right to ask to prevent this exact situation for happening. Your best bet is to seek free counseling from the uni and tell them what you're going through without actually asking them directly for an influence or interference. Say that you're ashamed you couldn't handle the stress and do your duty as a student at the same time and you're embarrassed and ashamed to actively use and embarrass your father. Say you're thinking about just withdrawing from the university but you don't want to let your father down.

and I wanna add, I have bullshitted my gf getting an abortion to get this exact same arrangement and it worked. I also had a friend who's bf died in a snowmobile accident and she actually had to provide an obituary and copy of death certificate to get her money back after dropping out. Sucks for people that actually have struggles like that but hey man, you made your own bed. Count your blessings that it's worked this far... also... I had to stop lying as my school had records kept of my requests and lies that any prof that currently has you can access if they're nosy enough or smell bs.

thanks for the input, most of the math profs here are super laid back so I don't think most of them have kept records, but should probably get serious at some point...

You're a pathetic piece of shit that '' Just likes Jeff'' who was a homosexual piece of shit that cannibalized innocent people, you're a gay closeted piece of shit weirdo that's edgy liking serial killers, you should kill yourself maggot.

I make 170k a year while bullshitting my way through my major, so fuck off. I know what I'm doing

he's on to you. come clean and gain a modicum of respect. ask for a second chance.

I "just like Jeff" too. He was a fascinating killer with a fascinating psyche. Hit me with your best edgy insults please

if you make 170k a year then who cares about the degree?

either that or bribe him with all your money.

Just suck his dick to make it go away.

its all in bitcoins, still trying to figure out the best way to access most of it. I usually only pull ~25k a year out

Then you don't make 170k a year gaylord

I mean, I don't know what to tell you. Bitcoins are money, theres not really an argument there

he does make it - he just doesn't spend it.

a good way to get rich if you ask me.

Tell truthish. Say you were actually lying, but it's the first time you've ever done it. Tell him it's because your life has gotten really hard and that you're super stressed over it. Nightly thinking of giving up and ending yourself, because it's all just too hard man and you're unable to connect to anyone for help

If you can't access it and pull it all out, then it's worthless.

This.

For sure... I spend more money a year than my boss (on personal things that is) and he's a multimillionaire... shows you the mindset of successful people.

I can access it, I usually just buy shit off tor and pay rent with it. Trying to find a way around paying taxes on it once I want to make a business

Dumbest comment ever.

Sure ya dont.

I didnt come here to talk about money, I dont give a shit if you believe me or not

All that money spent on nothing and no way to get a career in that field.