How the fuck do I get a chinese food place to give me the actual spicy shit they save for other slant eyes...

How the fuck do I get a chinese food place to give me the actual spicy shit they save for other slant eyes? I always ask for the hottest they have and I never get it but I'm sure they've got some crazy ass asian death pepper or sauce back there.

>Chinese
>Spicy

You want to go to an Indian place.

Or Japanese

They may not actually be from a spicy area of China. South China and the Beijing area are actually quite mild

Nah, Hunan is south and they like it spicy.

OP, try finding a Chinese restaurant that Chinese people eat at.

You know it's just a larger amount of chillies they add which increases the heat. Just have some chopped up to mix in with your take away if you want your mouth burned that badly. It's not going to enhance the flavour though.

is she eating a vagina

i ask for spicy lo mein all the time. she always mixes in the perfect amount of chili paste. Just ask for a lot of chili paste

Just use sriacha faggot

that's tabasco-tier, i was hoping they had something similar strength to this, but all natural like a foreign pepper

Spicy Chinese food?? I think you're searching from wrong food cuisine if you want really spicy food.

Try Indian or Turkish food next.

Thai spices are ass burning. Japanese .... DONT MAKA ME RAFF.

That's because their tales of "crazy asian spicy" bullshit are exactly that: bullshit. If you want to try actual spicy food, look no further than local white people food around you. Try any ghost pepper sauce or white people "carolina reaper" pepper sauce. Remember, everything you've ever heard about other races being superior in any way is a falsehood.

>chicken feet and dogs asshole

Invest in some Carolina reapers, op

I run a Korean restaurant (took over family business) I never let crackers like you get the good stuff

No.jpg

Wrong.

I have lived in Japan, China & Mongolia.

The place in China was Chengdu.
Literally everything is chili based and is first fucking hot. Szechuan cooking, for those curious.

A key ingredient in this type of cooking is Szechuan pepper (as in salt and pepper). It is a unique spice that will make your mouth numb-- because it helps set the stage for the extremely spicey chilies.

OP, what you want is Szechuan Chinese food.

For Japanese, you need to eat Okinawan style food, not mainland.

For Mongolian style cooking--- ask for Sambal.

Nigga, you fools eat too much Kim China to have much luck with other foods.
Well, your BBQ style isn't all that bad, but nothing special.

Serve a white guy Babimba but won't let him try the raw beef and egg-- fuck that.

*kim chi

Fucking autocorrect.

You want to go inside and tell these gooks what the fuck is up. Tell these riceball chuckers if you don't get the top dollar shit then you'll fucking murder their family

Japanese and spicy? hoohahahahahahaa! That's a good one.

Try Thai.

Go to an authentic restaurant

My girlfriend is Chinese and takes me to the authentic ones often. They're too spicy for me usually. The province she's from is famous for its spicy food and if she cooks for me I get heart burn until 3 AM

Also, I agree with all of the Indian food posts here too, but Indian food smells like diarrhea, so enjoy

OP listen to this guy

Chinkbro here. Wanna switch meals? I wish they'd stop giving me the spicy shit.

Try Turkish food.

>what is hot pot
>szechuan province, china

Not all chinese eat spicy shit, you just need to find the right ones.

I wouldn't exactly call wasabi spicy, bruh.

That lady is masticating upon a worn vagina. Look closely.

>Lived in China
>Get the Szechuan cooking
>Secret spice that numbs your mouth
>1 in 100000 fucking throat closes
>Delicious
>You can get here, just ask
>Find a real Chinese Restaurant, if you can't do this you are already out of the game
>Find a real Chinese Cook from Szechuan province
>Ask for the Chinese menu and then look for Duck or Pickled White Fish
>Tell him you want the spice shit
>The mouth numbing shit
>You get it finally
>The sweet Szechuan dipping sauce

I love eating pussy but not spicy food. So no.

I work at a chinese food place. there really isn't anything there that's burn your mouth or ass hole spicy.
The closest they can do is chili garlic sauce.
that's the stuff in the pic.

when you order wink 3 times and cough. they'll know what you want.

/thread

nigga you gay

My wife is Chinese but she's a fucking lightweight Cantonese "respect your ingredient," "don't put any sauce or spice on anything ever" wimp.

Eating really hot peppers does not prove that your brave, strong, or even macho. It's a super lame thing to obsess over. All of the sauces out there taste exactly the same. Quit being a snowflake and use Tabasco.

Just get mala soup...

it's insanely spicy... on the schoville scale it rates about jalapeno levels, however the other spices amplify the hotness by over 9000.

It's said that the soup is so spicy, it can burn a hole in your stomach... if you have ulcers or other stomach problems, you can actually die from eating it...

Shit fucking sucks man

Actually it's been scientifically proven that you're a bitch ass if you DONT like spicy food

Ask for hot chili oil my man

>Turkish food
>eating muslim halal trash

Not even once

>asian death pepper

lol

What if I like spicy but don't want to smell like nasty paki curry?

They usually only give it out to alpha males

You must be giving off some kind of pussy bitch boy vibe

sauce please

I own a Chinese restaurant, MaLa is the combination for Sichuan "Szechuan" that we use.

Ma = sihuan pepper corns (numbing)
La = spicy chilis (hot)

It's our favorite and our restaurant is popular here because were the only place not doing fake Chinese american buffet with illegals from Fuzhou and Mexico cooking

Chinese people eat rice with a bowl of lettuce mixed with hot water. They don't eat that spicy shit they sell you.

do this

A BOWL OF PHO WITH SRIRICHA

You want the real chinese food? Ask for the BBQ dog and cat

VIETNAMESE FOOD IS BETTER