EAGLES BUNKER THREAD

Is there any hope for the near future?

Honest question

Did any of you retards actually expect anything better than .500 this season with a new HC, Rookie QB, and literally no receivers?

Not at first, then we went 3-0 and I started to believe, only to have my hopes crushed like every season

Remember that time you guys had like the 2nd pick in the draft and you drafted Intz and we had like the 135th and we drafted the Dak Attack?

Haha, good times yo... good times

You sound like a child trying to make the other children jealous

Even I can easily put up Brady like stats behind that O-line

Remember when the Rams gave up a bunch of future picks and chose Goff? Sad times yo....sad times.
>Rasm organization in a nutshell

imagine if Dallas had drafted Wentz at 4 and the iggles stayed and didn't trade up

they would probably go 19-0

There's no hope for anybody, the refs literally control the fucking league.

Not saying the Eagles would've won if they'd have actually been given the yards off Packers penalties, they wouldn't have, but with officiating like this (and every other game) it's fucking impossible to get any momentum going.

pats took jacoby over dak, just saying bro

switch roles and brissett might be 10-1

Sometimes I wonder why I still stick with this massive disappointment of a team

it don't matter
none 'a this matters

Well, Matt Cassell, Kellen Moore and Brandon Weeden couldn't. What type of logic are you basing your statement off of?

and they're all out of the league for a reason.

I don't care that much about pro football anymore because of how terrible the NFL is now.

none of those qbs had the best rb in the league, either

goddamn dallas really hit home runs in this years draft

why did zeke have to be so good

were they playing the easiest schedule known to man?

I think it'll take at least this offseason and the next to build a team that can make it into the playoffs convincingly. We desperately need WRs and CBs and the O-line is mediocre. The D line is good but the inconsistency will keep them from ever being great unless they can fix that. We need to see how Wentz and Pederson pan out. It'd be nice if they didn't do screen plays all the damn time as well. It'd be great for the team's confidence if they at least make to the playoffs this season but I honestly don't see it happening and the team wouldn't get far anyway.

Are there any good WR FAs this offseason?

Off the top of my head there's Alshon, Garcon, Djax, Boldin, and Pryor and some other names I can't remember. Low chances of getting any of them tbqh.

fug
This team feels so close yet so far. They can't even go into a proper rebuild because they spent so much this offseason locking players up and they're probably going to spend more locking up Bennie Logan some time before the season ends. I just hope Roseman works his jew magic and find ways to make it work.

probably Pryor but he'll be top dollar cause everyone is gonna go after him

Anyone talking shit about the eagles is gonna get it

You sound like you are JEALOUS?

I miss him. holy shit. All those threads about phillies