Ask a first time grower now on his way to making money from selling herb anything

Ask a first time grower now on his way to making money from selling herb anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.made-in-china.com/product/Latest-Design-Outdoor-LED-50W-COB-Floodlight-701786222.html
desjop.nl/index.php?item=kind-led-k3-l600-led-kweeklamp&action=article&group_id=10000149&aid=21381&lang=nl#.WOV0nhlcLqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good money?

Lets see. Got a few more plants yet to harvest.

Already looking dank tbh

Indoor or outdoor?

Legal grow or are you asking for trouble?

Thanks
Indoor

looks decent

how much is it and how much per gramm you're going to sell?

What's your total setup?

Just finishing up my first full grow too. I had spider mites.

Good job op.

lol
50 bucks a gram since I live in in mid-east and weed is a luxury here. Pic related is just 100grams

Not too shabby at all mate for your first time

400W mixed led npk soil with perlite tomato plant feed 4-4-6 for flower (or 2-2-6? Fuck it dont remember now)
Fuckman sorry to hear that I was tripping balls every day worrying about those thankfully none came around

FIFTY FUCKING DOLLAR FOR 1 FUCKING GRAM?!

srzly?! which country we're talking about?

what are the punishments for being caught with this much weed in your country ?

What strain is it? And did you choose led just to lower the electricity bill? Did you grow from seed or cutting?

You heard me brother, we have hash like a fuckton of it just no marijuana. No supply lots of demand: make your own price cuz impressionable folks from 420 yolo fagit internet culture want it bad
Thanks

Countrys riddled with booze and hash so nothing plus corruption helps get you outta jams
The ones you see is skunk # 1 from seeds and yes of course LEDs are cheap on bills and dont burn like a motherfucking pizza oven like hps or mh

Cool man not bad for a first time at all. I haven't tried led unfortunately. Those lamps are expensive as fuck if you want to grow as big as me. I started with 6x1000 watt, amnesia haze. 16ltr pots with soil and shit load of boosters from Dutchpro. Dry weight was 4.5kg. It's getting better now.

what is the price for hash?

Dayum sounds like my kinda place. Except for the overpriced weed haha. i Live on a small island right next to a big island that is in the middle of nowhere and weed is still a tenner a gram.

more pics please? I am so high atm and this is so good to watch

I fucking burned the shit out of my plants with a apple cider vinegar trying to get rid of them. It set me back like a week.

If you ever get mites, just use a vacuum cleaner. Sucks them right up and I promise it will not fuck up your plant. I thought it would, but the shit worked.

Holy shit 4.5kg is a lot of weed m8. I have some people interested in me operating a full blown break bad typa farm for them cuz dumbfucks here cant believe I grew a plant which also happens to have celebrity status online. Im using 50w cob's and one lamp is like 40 bucks
10-12 bucks for 3-5 grams
Dont you get lonely living on an island? I cant live without downtowns or big cities
Heres some wet weed bra

Never water your plant leaves when the lights are on, works like an magnifying glass. You can use different types of bio products to get rid of them. Just spray your plants right before the lights turn off.

Fuck thats bad musta hurt feels. Your advice sounds good but hopefully none of us have to deal with dem fuckers whatsoever
Good advice but moisture at night can cause mold if no proper ventillation

Yes it was. Try to use an EC meter and PH meter the next time. It's necessary. Also could you give a link to those exact lamps please? I would like to buy some for the future

Looking good, i'm a weed seller I just don't make it grow and that's a pretty fun life

That's exactly what happened. Lesson learned.

Yes very true. Never use that option with growing buds though. There are still a few ways to get rid of them. And clean your space like it's an operation room.

You'll make a few mistakes still. Even I do after 4 years lol but the first mistakes are the most important ones. Don't get caught my friend.

Will do that for future operation

Also I bought em at a store so no idea where you can get em online but found this online it looks pretty much like this

m.made-in-china.com/product/Latest-Design-Outdoor-LED-50W-COB-Floodlight-701786222.html

Thanks man I'll look into it. And these are the ones are available in my country with the right specs. You can clearly understand my frustration.

desjop.nl/index.php?item=kind-led-k3-l600-led-kweeklamp&action=article&group_id=10000149&aid=21381&lang=nl#.WOV0nhlcLqA

Um good luck getting anywhere close to $100 an ounce in a legal state for that.

You don't even have a pound worth yet your bragging about making money selling weed? Don't quit your job.

I'm thinking about growing a few plants for selling to make a few bucks. any tips?

Holy shit fuck that, over a 1000$ for 600w is fucked up. COB floods man in telling ya its something else
Read the thread retard

Illegal state he can get $200+ an ounce for that.

For the 4.5kg he grew he could sell all of it for $20,000 easy

-Air in vs air out: know your ventillation
-better to water less than more
-75F is the perfect temp for cannabis
-keep pets away from grow room/floor
-less nutes are better than more
-read everything about growing for at least a month straight before even trying to buy any equipment

Theres a ton I left out but if you are motivated enough you'll learn all the tips off web

I'm sure I'll chance very soon

You forget my electricity bill ;) and I want to live a little too u know.

why are your buds in size order?

Lmao no idea random happening