You have to understand now. You have to listen. Its time for a change, the civilisation is falling. Do something

You have to understand now. You have to listen. Its time for a change, the civilisation is falling. Do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
youtube.com/watch?v=s7ijrnuZk-A
i2.wp.com/www.avoiceformen.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/09/infographic-.wagegap.png?resize=816,1056&ssl=1
deleteip.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>ITT guys who can't pull

this

> implying you can
Quit LARPing you fucking loser

Women tend to enjoy your company more when you're not a whining twat. I also have never dated materialistic girls or ones that hold out on sex so none of these complaints have ever been a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

So this is a gay thread right OP?

It's funny, in liberal cities (in the United States (because European nations and Eastern Cultures as a whole have given up on the silly tradition of men being the buyer in dating situations)), the majority of young women want to pay for themselves.

As for child support, hows about you don't knock someone up in the first place... when you think with your dick, it becomes your fault. Or, y'know, sign a prenup. God, this red pill is fucking awful, should have taken the purple pill.

Moreover, in the cases where the dissatisfied (OP) long for the days where men can rule the world again, may I direct your attention to the current judicial/congressional/executive branches of your government, and tell me how many men are in those place. Unless, of course, those are puppets.

OR, unless the power dynamic here is based solely off of the individual, in which case, you have no authority over someone else's actions. If you DO think you do, however, you're a brainless twat that believes the Twin Towers fiasco was an inside job.

"My" Parliament has
234 Women
396 Men

not so bad i think

ms doesn't work like that

Is that Ben Stiller playing the Chad?

I fucking hate extremist femmenists.. but i also hate extremist of anything, extremist christian, extremist muslim etc. The thing is that the extremist femmenist are fucking cunts that think they are victim in everything, but that is pretty ironic that Op (people like Op) are easily offended and think their victims too.. dont respond if you got shit arguments. I trust facts evidence and science, get your ego straight and watch this video (watch the whole thing or you can't argument back without lookin like an ignorant prick) youtube.com/watch?v=s7ijrnuZk-A

And no i'm not a femmenist or liberal, i dont give a shit.. there are bigger problems in this world

>thinks an ad hominem attack disproves anything. Nice deflection SJW.

higher res of this user?

>women as a class
>class
Collectivist horseshit/10
This is just reverse feminism
This is the slaves becoming the slave owners
This is actual sexism
You can't judge people based on other people's actions

i2.wp.com/www.avoiceformen.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/09/infographic-.wagegap.png?resize=816,1056&ssl=1

damn right

Your argument would probably be taken more seriously if you would LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL.

Thank you user, here are some tits for your trouble.

hahaha

you redpill idiots are like the most worthless shits of all the morons out there

your whole "ideology" is so retarded, i mean come on, you can't honestly believe that shit and expect to be treated seriously

As a woman, shit like this makes me want to just give up and start slitting throats.

i cant believe anybody would waste their time on making such shitty jpg

*fewer

If i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because i'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr, durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

you are such a fuckin newfag jesus

no, not a woman here

get your shit straight you fuckin faggot

Someone hit the red button already and nuke the fucking planet. Why hasn't this happened yet?

Vote for more women. Get us into office. Help us destroy the world.

People shouldn't exist. Fuck all of you.

lol, "inferior minds," and yet it allll works.

We don't work because we don't have to. We're inherently far, far more valuable than men are. Of course, humans are next to worthless, but still.

I don't hate rape. I'd love it if some piece of shit tried to rape me. Come on, give me an excuse, one of you billions of pieces of shit. Give me an excuse.

lol, where is the 'cock carousel' in the top image? she's surrounded by other women, fucknut.

God, men are pitiful.

You're right, this is exactly me! I think I'll commit suicide soon. But maybe I'll start a cult first, and see how many man I can convince to join me. You pitiful, disgusting rubes.

If you associate yourself with those shitty redpill tards, you are simply saying "i am so delusional and i spend so much time on the internet with equally delusional people that i created a fake view on society, judging it by the sphere in which i suck the most - women - and i never understood it, so i just gave up"

Too late buddy, the pendulum is swinging back towards a matriarch society and you pathetic bastards aren't going be able to stop it.

>yfw you realize OP is a 30 year old kissless virgin

this

I actually find a sane person

I'm 5'7" 140. On bench I rep 110, squat I rep 145, dead I rep 185, OHP I rep 80. I stand up straight and I carry a knife. As I said, give me an excuse. And no, I'm not a Feminist. I fantasize about cutting those psycho cunts too.

i dunno, sounds like a lot work. i need a good size shit and joint ain't gonna roll itself, maybe another time

lol wtf

No existing person has been forced to die in a war.

>We men
>We work, we have ambition
>We give you money
>We serve you
>We controlled by you
>We die for you
>We superior

lol, slaves

lol, men who have never seen a gym once can out lift you in all categories

Please also refer to this post while checking the other posts everyone else has pointed out.

here's a guy who hasn't been able to get his dick sucked and is mad jelly

black privilege is getting shot in the streets for aggressively having your hands in your pockets.

this

this guy can't get laid so hard he wrote a chart to justify it.

How do you stupid fucks not realize how much better he looks than her? He's like God-tier man, one in ten thousand. She's an average attractive woman, maybe one in a hundred.

Because they're so fucking unattractive they assume all girls want guys like that, and they're so desperate for love they think the woman on the left looks like a goddess.

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, this is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

In other shocking news, people prefer to be in financially viable situations.

lol sounds more like you're fucked because you're a dickless dweeb who hasn't even bothered to talk to a woman before.

>like parasites, women don't respond to arguments

what on earth did I just read

I live in a liberal east coast city and have had more than woman actually break into tears because I suggested she pay for some part of the date. Like, I'll get dinner for 60 if you pick up the 12 dollar taxi we're about to take.

So, no. I've had a lot of dating experience here as well as friends who are also attractive professionals.