What would you do if you found $150k assuming no one was looking for it?

What would you do if you found $150k assuming no one was looking for it?

Also you have no children or gf you care about.

Remember you can't claim it on your taxes.

Using both the dollar symbol and "k" is unnecessary.

Are you retarded?

keep it
>pay off car
>pay off house
>bank rest

Blisterin' Barnacles!

how would know what currency or amount there is? faggot cunt

i would invest

wow nice contribution to the thread.jk

No its not you fuckwit.
If he just said 150k it could mean fucking anything.
YOU WANT 150K UGANDAN DOLLARS YOU FUCK???? NO I DONT THINK SO. NOW GO WIPE YOUR ASS YOUR BRAIN IS SHOWING AGAIN

this

Have you seen No Country For Old Men?

Spoiler: there is always someone looking for missing monies

spend it all on chaturbate tokens

Why would you report money you found as income?

get a house/apartment
do some corses
bank some
invest some
buy drugs (sell drugs, just enought to buy more to sell more and have sommeleft for me while being able to buy more with drug money)
pay off debt

hand it in to police, I might get a reward or make a connection with somebody with quite a bit of money.

Thanks for the laugh, twatwaffle

>Drug binge
>Prostitutes
>Gambling
>An hero

damn...i came late....all was already said....idiot

You. I like you.

Get place away from suburbs
Surround with fence
Build a dune buggy
Stockpile weapons
Grow flowers
Fuck bitches

I work as a bartender and make pretty good money already so I would just stash it in my storage space and slowly introduce it into my regular cash flow.

I probably would claim a little more on my taxes tho

1. Buy old Motorcycle
2. Travel panamericana
3. Travel from west europe to ural

Just stopping by to confirm this fucktard. Bai guise.

Buy all the drugs and booze. Take my friends on a bender. Then use some of the money to hire a hitman. I'd pay him to take out

Ignorant fags here .. $150k means 150000 us dollars

Pay off debts
Have a nest egg

He could be talking about Ugandan dollars. He didn't specify if its US dollars. OP really should have said "US$150k"

Read this as "Buy old Motorola" because it's capitalized. Confused me for a sec

I would keep it and tell nobody and just enjoy my life.

I found $1400 on the streets a while ago, put it in a jar and take some every now and then, good life

How old you travel with that kind of cash?
Can't put it in the bank and probably get robbed of you just put it in a backpack.

your face is unnecessary

Launder it through bitcoins to csgo skins to cash, invest most of it somewhere smart, blow 10-20k buying stupid shit i always wanted but never had.

checked.

ur retarded.

why you so dumb

I'd probably distribute the cash to revolutionary movements in every country I travel to protect me ... and well, I hope to leave a trail of chaos behind me

HA

Congrats on being the most hated person in this thread, faggot

there is something oddly hot about that perfect ass with herpies

Kek

I hate this place

>Get passport
>Get visa for Canada saying I'm going to be starting a company there
>Start a card and game shop in Toronto
>MTG tourneys
>Get in the black quick
>Retire

You should use it to see a Dr about that rash on your ass, OP.

this better be bait.

I'm set for life anyway so I'd probably just invest it. Buy another apartment or a small house to rent out.

What are those things on her ass??

Her ass is covered with Flavorful sprinkles, or what some people call, Jimmies.

No really. I wanna know because I have something similar

Assuming there was no way that it could be traced back to me, I'd spend it on booze, strippers, fancy dinners, etc. Then since I'd be spending less of my legitimate job income, I'd use that to buy a fancier car, house, etc.

AIDS

i like you to have more shitty "yous".
cause you fucking deserve them!
moron.

It's just a little acne.

it's obviously herpes simplex. and to have it all over their ass, wew lads.

Mein fellow absurdist!

I guess if I was trying to hide it I would just use it as an ATM machine for the rest of my life.

I wonder if the IRS would come knocking if I just suddenly deposited $150k into my bank outta nowhere. Like I wonder if that trips a flag. "You seem to have had some unreported income."

Only Danny Sexbang calls them Jimmies

Herpes. If you don't have insurance you better hope you find $150k cause enough Valtrex for one about is about $300

christ almighty man, get help

I'd use some of it to buy a Sharpie and stick it in my pooper.

>one
one outbreak

Op is Saying you find the cash and noone is looking for you or looking for the money so you're in the free and clear. You're going to trade 150K for what maybe a 100$ Visa Gift card from the cops? Dumbass

Are you "One" Herbert?

Any deposit over $10 in cash at a bank requires a form to be filled out.

I don't know if this is for the IRS or other financial regulators.

Make a $150k payment towards my student loans.

And then still be in debt.

Get a house, my man. Or invest

Keep it.

Deposit in the bank really, just deal with the fucking taxes.

Learning how to properly launder money isn't trivial.

The federal government is seriously concerned about this sort of thing and they know all tricks.

But after that, just pay off debt and maybe a new car.

Does that shit on your ass hurt?

$10,000.00 I meant,

$150 and $150k is a big difference fucktard

Don't let black guys near your ass and you won't get herpes on your ass.

Are you dumb man.

$150 is 150

$150k is 150,000

I'd go on vacation around the world and sample local cheese pizza in the flesh, so to speak.

Fucken hell, how are you this retarded

Buy Bitcoins

You can't just deposit 150k into your bank account. There are forms you have to fill out and the government will make sure they get a slice. That money needs to be laundered. I'd buy Bitcoins for cash on localbitcoins and say I won it gambling/trading. Cash out a bit at a time and live off of it.

Had shingles once and had to get hero meds

I like the way you think

Mein neger. Was worried that no-one would get that...

Checked

i applaud you, mr troll

Buy 150k worth of serb cutters and use them on jews

bait people this is a bait, chill you fish fags

Can i slip side on a condom, a fill body condom ?

I would invest half in mutual funds, then give the other half to my friend abdul, who is a trader in commodities...

STOP OVER THINKING IT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're getting 150k of tag free $.

lets just assume she hands you a bag of cash, there, no need to worry about depositing it.

Do you understand that the IRS would literally fuck your life up if you had all that cash out of nowhere? In America, you cannot get free money. The government controls every facet of your life, bitch. THINK FOR YOURSELF AND QUESTION AUTHORITY. THINK FOR YOURSELF. QUESTION. AUTOROTY

Look, a retard. You couldn't pay off your loan, fag. How do you explain to the feds how you got the money. They'd make you pay taxes

I see nothing wrong OP. I would go all in.

I mean, obviously im a 27yo kissless virgin, but i'd just put on like 2 condoms and not let her kiss me, no foreplay just lube up and slam in.

I would lose my virginity and make a quick buck while im at it, win win

I'd just buy a lifetime supply of weed, LSD, DMT, and alcohol. And stay fucked up every moment till I die in a state of euphoria... Gets me thinking, I womder if i should take out a loan and do this.

>bag of $150k in cash
>no need to worry about it

Wew lad

>Would invest it all
>retire in 10 years
>mfw all your faggots blew your money and have to continuing slaving away in a horrible job/life

Are you autistic, no one knows what's in the bag except you. As long as you're not a utter retard you would just drive home with the money and then use what you needed. like buying food, fuel and shit with it.

How do you invest $150k in found money. The IRS is going to want to know where it vcame from.

Pro tip: "someone gave it to me" is not a valid answer.

I guess when you have no friends and no girlfriend, you don't worry about having $150k in cash around the basement.

150k isn't really all that much. Take the cash and use it as walking around money. Buy all my groceries and gas with it, cigarettes and alcohol, random purchases. Keep my normal income in the bank and use checking account as normal. Perhaps invest some of my earnings.

Spend the next many years never being short on cash, while my legit income expands from investments.

start a drug ring

Mutual funds are shit tho

I'd buy a plane ticket to Russia and blow 20-30K sight seeing and visiting all the smaller cities over the course of 2-3 years constantly traveling.

I'd buy my way to Citizenship and live as a hermit in a small village and have an army of babushkas working for me for american dollars and live like a Vladimir Putin.

Smash this shit raw

Buy some magic cards and travel to play