Enigmatic musicians. As in, only-a-few-photographs-of them-exist-tier musicians. Post 'em

Enigmatic musicians. As in, only-a-few-photographs-of them-exist-tier musicians. Post 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reh2NeKbBYs
youtu.be/sUSknJSDiME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me

(The) Dangles. Zero photos as far as I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=reh2NeKbBYs

jandek

Nick Drake

At this point Burial is more enigmatic than Sterling.

Agree with the pre-Glasgow Sunday Jandek though.

Eleh, The Goslings, MurmuĆ¼re

somebody is still mad about the wire interview

Not mad at all. I'm glad that he turned out to be exactly as cool as I expected. The "I Know You Well" documentary had a more up-close insight on how he behaves and I loved that as well.

Rare Burial 1

Rare Burial
He qt

Elvis Costello after his stroke last year

Can someone post the pic of him sitting down in a beanie smiling? Seems to have been scrubbed from the internet

>so we're just gonna pretend this guys don't exist and go on talking about fucking burial?

Rare Burial 3!

Residents are characters tho, they're nothing more than the mascot costumes at didney. You can't go to didney and see Burial.

BMI lists pretty much all of their music as written by Homer Flynn and Hardy Fox, the people who pretended to be The Residents' "managers" and "publicists"
They'll probably die before they acknowledge it but everyone's known who The Residents are for decades

Actual answer

literally the 9gag/youtube comment post in Sup Forums terms

mamaleek

People find Jai Paul so interesting but I know someone who knows Jai and Anup; London isn't really that big. They're really just normal guys who love music but it's secondary to the responsibilities in their day-to-day life. They don't have any aspirations to be big musicians with images and touring responsibilities. Anup is more serious in terms of his career on the production side but that's really it.

Plenty of photos, but very few people know his real name considering the buzz around him

can someone explain having talent to actually probably be a world famous producer (his beats are poppy enough) and just not wanting to? what's that about? i don't understand how you can love something so much and be so good at it but just not want to do it as a career and make millions from it

Robert Johnson obviously

2 photographs

sold his soul to the devil at the crossroads

not much else known

there's loads of photos of pelle out there, chu talkin bout

Hard to imagine for most anons, but some people actually enjoy their current lives

yah? my bad for using Bing

Hasjarl from DsO. There's one picture of him in Hirilorn but that's it.

Money and fame is not fulfilling and some people realize that before they attain it.

>Money
>not fulfilling

spooky

Paul McCartney. The real one.

I am one of the artists posted in this thread

Ask me shit and I might respond

I don't understand your point

There's literally a book published detailing his life containing hundreds of photos of him

What do they even do outside of this

not to worry then

Prove it

Where to start with this guy

To be fair, most of those are pictures everyone's seen before, and they're also mostly taken at the 3-4 formal photosessions he had. Outside of the promotional stuff for his albums and some childhood photos, there really aren't very many images of him. Nothing live, nothing from the last few years of his life, not very many in a personal setting, etc.

who are you?

anup was giving guitar lessons and actually does produced. but jai iirc is an accountant. think they're back trying to take it serious tho and maybe run a label soon

youtu.be/sUSknJSDiME

LOL you think there's money in music or art LOL

>think there's money in music or art LOL
There is but it is often corrupting. Perhaps it's best to find someone that would fund the making of music despite it's sales , oh and they're called __________

I cannot confirm or deny this but I'll say you're on the right track.

my nigga

mozzart
no photos.

>tfw the world is flat and Mozart is black but no one will believe you

Cool. I wonder why they come off as if they don't want any attention drawn to their music

How many times have you been posted
Also any new works this year

Hi jai paul

Nah
Bix
Yeah lots of new works
whether I'll let you hear them is another matter

post something new bb

Because the industry is infested with cucks, hypebeasts, faggots and diddlers.

frank lotion

Daft Punk

Do u think he'll come back

hey its reviewbrah

not true, I have tons of photos of you

What do u mean pls elaborate

does you name start with J?