What kind of criminal should I become?

What kind of criminal should I become?

I've pretty much had it with this retarded ass society. If it weren't for the police existing I would probably already been a professional criminal.
One can only drag themselves out of bed only to crawl back in at night disappointed so many times.
I'm willing to risk my life and freedom for some fun and easy money. I have enough saved up that I can go to any country and buy feasibly any weapons. Here's where you come in.
Give me suggestions. Preferably some crime which intelligent forethought can increase my chances of success, but I'm really open to throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Murder, kidnapping, organ theft. Whatever you have reason to believe will be the best use of my time I want to hear.

become a full time jaywalker

I think that a real challange would be to become a criminal hunting other criminals.
Your adversaries will be strong, armed and dangerous and probably have more money.

fuck the jays

do something useful and become a pedo killer

but who's gonna pay me to do that and let me play by my own rules? I thought about trying to join a private military contractor but they recruit vets and ex police officers.

professional dinosaur bone thief.

like anyone would stop you OP

Intriguing. Is there a good black market for that?

Pay you? You rob the other criminals, your loot is your pay. What the fuck, are you looking for some serious shit or a part time small robber job?

Become batman my nigs, just make sure to slit the throats of your enemies and use guns

Just read the greeks

probably not, i am sure there is a greater market for antiquities, like shit from mesopotamia or ancient egypt. you could become a professional tomb robber.

I guess that could work. Kinda more dangerous than robbing old ladys and i'm not sure if they would carry any more money on them typically.

Go to Africa, become a loan shark, go into drugs, work up to warlord as you gain money and influence. Have good shit, always follow through with your deals, and be absolutely ruthless. Buy Kevlar and a helmet. Don't take them off. Become a god.

I like you. Which country do you think is best? I've always wanted to go to the congo but I would also probably want a country with a decent amount of english speakers.

UAC

Well, South Africa has the best infrastructure, is pretty civilized in the right areas, and has their shit together well enough to support a couple cities. You could start out there above board for a year or so to see if it's something you actually want to follow through with, then fuck off to the bush to get it done.

Look to the Philippines. Duterte hires people to kill drug lords and dealers. It's been all over the news the last 8 months.

user here just curios.. how can you start? you can't just go around and ask about it

smuggle in bud from Canada with a friend named topher.

Start your own A-Team.

You get to be in massive shootouts on a daily bases, without anyone ever getting killed.

It is common practice. It has basically become a part of their society. Just google it man.

Idk if you've ever been locked up but incarceration is a nightmare you can't imagine until it happens to you. Consider that shit before u become a full time law breaker