Josh Tillman eternally BTFO

inb4 Fantano light 6

>(((White people))) folk

Not better than Pure Comedy

Objectively wrong dudester

How can someone actually be into FJM

Anything is better than that post-ironic Colbert-core piece of crap

New FF isn't even better than ILY,HB and I'm not even a FJM fan. I don't know why people hype FF so much. They are boring and uninteresting as fuck.
At least Pure Comedy had some interesting and funny lyrics, despite it being kinda pretentious.

fuck off Fantano

>They are boring and uninteresting as fuck.

show me another indie rock album with a focus on textures and minimalism like Crack Up

>show me another indie rock album with a focus on textures and minimalism like Crack Up

You don't listen to much music do you?

so you can't show me another then?

Doesn't answer the question fuckface

Neither do you if you seriously think fjm is good

this post triggered me

holy cow i don't like that guy

Have you ever listened to Nick Drake or Van Morrison? Jesus they arent even obscure.

yes, I have, I don't see the similarity. Nick Drake is boring simple acoustic "wah I'm so depressed" garbage, I have no idea how you can put his music on the same level as Crack Up.

You should really consider suicide if you think that any FF album can touch anything made by Nick Drake.

Go back to tumblr.

funny because Nick Drake is literally tumblr-core

"abloobloobloo I'm so lonely it's so hard being a middle-class white guy ;_;" *kills self*

This thread is awful and you're both idiots

1. lol @ people loving Pure comedy
2. even bigger lol @ FF foxes actually getting trigger
3. biggest lol @ people actually worshiping FF

you're all primo examples of faggots

>lol @ liking any music ever

t. faggot

this

Pure Comedy album was awful. I don't want to listen to an album for some shitty propaganda about a genderless society. I want an album with real music and rhythm. I Liked ILYHB and FF but PC was just garage praised by trans-progressive hipster fucks

1. Has nothing to do with 'genderless society".
2. Has real music and rhythm.
3. Is not a garage, is actually a well made album of music.
4. Is not "hip"

Glad I could clear all that up for you.

>3. Is not a garage, is actually a well made album of music.
>4. Is not "hip"
Not even worth a (You)

FJM is an important figure in music today. He is responsible for introducing millennials to post modern irony because they were too young to experience the 90s, when it died at the hand of people like David Foster Wallace who FJM fans think his is some sort of successor of.
Don't criticize the kid's music, they can't handle it. They were raised to believe they were special.

lmao gtfo

you clearly don't listen to very much music, you hypocritic moron.

Did you just call fleet foxes boring and then defend yourself with nick drake? Nick drake is probably the most overrated artist I see posted on this board.

dude, we all heard the album. you aren't fooling anyone.

About to listen to this album tonight, what drink goes best with it?

>David Foster Wallace who FJM fans think his is some sort of successor of
You gotta be a special kind of retarded to think that. DFW actually had something interesting to say.

Just listened to Pure Comedy what the fuck you couldn't be more wrong.

Any liquor-forward cocktail.

fear fun > fleet foxes

hb > ilyhb

cuck-up >>>>>>>>> pure cuck

robin cuckold